API Certified Broad Spectrum Distillate
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient certified manufacturing produces some of the highest grade material you can acquire. A combination of more tightly defined manufacturing SOPs, more detailed documentation, and sign off at every manufacturing checkpoint yields API materials that meet the highest product quality standards available in the industry. To take it a step further, API certified manufacturing and materials include a suite of post manufacturing clinical testing requirements that extend to wider compliance and formal stability testing.
API Certified Broad Spectrum Distillate is a highly refined, high-potency raw material containing 85%+ CBD along with such minor cannabinoids as CBC, CBG, and CBN. The minor cannabinoids make up 2 to 5% of the product. API certified Broad Spectrum Distillate is created by taking isolated versions of each cannabinoid and homogenizing them to create a high quality, API Certified, distillate. By taking isolated versions of each cannabinoid and homogenizing them to create a distillate, you are creating the highest quality distillate possible by eliminating as many impurities in the material as is possible. API Certified BSD is valued because the broad spectrum of cannabinoids is believed to introduce the entourage effect—the belief that taking multiple cannabinoids in concert increases the overall efficacy of any one individual cannabinoid.
API Certified Broad Spectrum Distillate is a high-end raw material used in premium CBD products where THC is undesirable, but a high potency of CBD and the minor cannabinoids is critical.
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
Learn More About API Certified Broad Spectrum Distillate
API Certified Broad Spectrum Distillate is a highly refined, high-potency raw material containing up to 92% CBD along with such minor cannabinoids as CBC, CBG, and CBN. The minor cannabinoids make up 2 to 5% of the product.
In recent years, it has become possible to produce hemp extracts with high concentrations of CBD while entirely eliminating detectable concentrations of THC. API Certified Broad Spectrum Distillate is a prime example of this unprecedented hemp industry revolution, and this high-end extract can contain as much as 97% total cannabinoids while including 0% THC.
Using advanced processes that remove THC while keeping the other constituents of CBD-rich hemp extract intact, API Certified Broad Spectrum Distillate provides similar benefits to full-spectrum extracts while eliminating concerns over THC. While the federal government has established that hemp products can contain up to 0.3% THC, many consumers would prefer to avoid THC altogether, resulting in a robust market for THC-free CBD products.
In stark contrast to CBD isolate, which removes all of the other constituents of hemp extract leaving only CBD behind, API Certified Broad Spectrum Distillate is rich in minor cannabinoids such as cannabigerol (CBG), cannabinol (CBN), and cannabichromene (CBC). Scientific research suggests that each of these Cannabis sativa constituents has unique benefits, and consumers are becoming increasingly aware of the distinct contributions that CBG, CBN, CBC, and other non-intoxicating “minor” cannabinoids contribute to CBD products.
More than their individual benefits, however, minor cannabinoids are distinguished by the potential properties they may provide when used together. Leading cannabis scientists have postulated that cannabinoids may provide a synergistic “entourage effect” when used together, which may boost the effectiveness of each non-intoxicating cannabis sativa constituent.
Ideal for applications in which any amount of THC is inadmissible but including the remaining constituents of hemp flower is essential, API Certified Broad Spectrum Distillate is an advanced extract that’s suitable for an endless array of applications. This non-intoxicating hemp derivative is especially ideal for orally ingested products like tinctures, edibles, and capsules
We test every batch of full-spectrum CBD distillate we produce.
GVB is the world’s leading innovator in hemp technology. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We believe passionately in the powerful, life-enhancing qualities of hemp and other hemp-based products, and take pride in our research in every facet of hemp cultivation and production. Our work changes lives for the better.
Don't just take our word for it...
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
High-Quality. Professional. Reliable. Ethical. Just a few of the words that come to mind when I think of GVB Biopharma and the team that powers this great company. Carter Czech in particular is one of the most knowledgeable and fun to work with individuals I have come across in this industry. Thank you Carter and GVB Bio for helping my business grow!
Love working with my rep Carter. Very professional and easy to work with. Products are always high quality with the best possible pricing. All very important for helping sustain small business growth. Love this company!
GVB Biopharma provides us with excellent quality CBD distillate. We highly recommend their services! Carter has been a pleasure to work with--always helpful and quick to respond.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is API Certified Broad Spectrum Distillate Lab-Tested?
- At GVB Biopharma, every batch of API Certified Broad Spectrum Distillate is tested. These tests prove the quality of our extract and ensure our distillate contains less than 0.3% THC.
- Is API Certified Broad Spectrum Distillate Full-Spectrum?
- No, this product contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids and minimal terpenes, and flavonoids present in hemp flower. API Certified Broad Spectrum Distillate captures the maximum benefits of hemp flower while still staying compliant with relevant THC regulations.
- Can I Order API Certified Broad Spectrum Distillate In Bulk?
- As one of our most popular products, we offer our API Certified Broad Spectrum Distillate in a wide variety of bulk quantities. This purified extract is ideal for brands that want to offer affordable products that contain less than 0.1% THC.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of API Certified Broad Spectrum Distillate?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about API Certified Broad Spectrum Distillate, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is API Certified Broad Spectrum Distillate most commonly used?
- API Certified Broad Spectrum Distillate is most commonly used in product formulations in which the desired end result is THC-free but still contains high concentrations of CBD and other non-intoxicating cannabinoids.
- ISO 9001: 2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF Certification
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer, experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed-upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB. Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
White Label Product Options