API Certified CBD Isolate
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient certified manufacturing produces some of the highest grade material you can acquire. A combination of more tightly defined manufacturing SOPs, more detailed documentation, and sign off at every manufacturing checkpoint yields API materials that meet the highest product quality standards available in the industry. To take it a step further, API certified manufacturing and materials include a suite of post manufacturing clinical testing requirements that extend to wider compliance and formal stability testing.
API Certified CBD Isolate is a pure, crystalline, flavorless pharmaceutical grade powder that is 99+% pure CBD. All of the hemp plant matter is removed from the isolate, including oils, waxes, chlorophyll, and more, resulting in CBD powder that is nearly chemically pure. That degree of purity makes it extremely easy to dose accurately. Since it is flavorless, it can be easily introduced into products without altering the flavor profile.
API Certified CBD Isolate is suitable for use in nearly all CBD consumer products. It does not contain any minor cannabinoids in its profile, making it suitable for applications where CBD content and ease of dosing is paramount and minor cannabinoid profile is less crucial.
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
Learn More About API Certified CBD Isolate
Consisting of 99%+ pure CBD molecules, API Certified CBD Isolate is an almost perfectly molecularly homogenous extract that does not contain any waxes, chlorophyll, or other useless or undesirable components of CBD-rich hemp extract. API Certified CBD Isolate also doesn’t contain terpenes, flavonoids, or any other hemp compounds aside from CBD. Levels of THC in API Certified CBD Isolate are undetectable, which is the attribute that originally caused this extract to become popular along with its purity.
API Certified CBD Isolate powder is white to off-white in appearance, and it is both flavorless and odorless since it does not contain the terpenes and flavonoids that provide hemp extract with its unique taste and aroma properties.
Since API Certified CBD Isolate is almost perfectly molecularly homogenous, it’s easy to determine exact dosing when formulating this bulk cannabinoid ingredient into finished products. As a non-viscous crystal or powder, API Certified CBD Isolate is also remarkably easy to work with, and it combines well with many ingredients.
Unlike types of CBD extract that contain minor cannabinoids and other beneficial constituents of hemp flower, API Certified CBD Isolate does not contain any detectable fringe cannabinoids. The tradeoff is that API Certified CBD Isolate does not contain any THC and is simple to work with.
Due to its consistency, flavor, aroma, and other attributes, API Certified CBD Isolate is easy to add to practically any type of product formulation. It’s possible to combine API Certified CBD Isolate with other isolated or distilled cannabinoid extracts to augment the properties of a finished product.
We test every batch of full-spectrum CBD distillate we produce.
GVB is the world’s leading innovator in hemp technology. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We believe passionately in the powerful, life-enhancing qualities of hemp and other hemp-based products, and take pride in our research in every facet of hemp cultivation and production. Our work changes lives for the better.
Don't just take our word for it...
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
High-Quality. Professional. Reliable. Ethical. Just a few of the words that come to mind when I think of GVB Biopharma and the team that powers this great company. Carter Czech in particular is one of the most knowledgeable and fun to work with individuals I have come across in this industry. Thank you Carter and GVB Bio for helping my business grow!
Love working with my rep Carter. Very professional and easy to work with. Products are always high quality with the best possible pricing. All very important for helping sustain small business growth. Love this company!
GVB Biopharma provides us with excellent quality CBD distillate. We highly recommend their services! Carter has been a pleasure to work with--always helpful and quick to respond.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is API Certified CBD Isolate Lab-Tested?
- API Certified CBD Isolate is purified to the extent that only the cannabidiol molecule remains, but we still test this product to ensure that it is free of contaminants and offers the potency we claim. We test our products at every stage of the production process to provide total transparency and reliability.
- Is API Certified CBD Isolate THC-Free?
- This powdered extract contains non-detectable levels of THC, which means that if our API Certified CBD Isolate contains any THC at all, there isn’t enough of this intoxicating cannabinoid present to register with even the most advanced testing equipment. API Certified CBD Isolate is a type of hemp extract that has been purified so that almost all other substances aside from CBD have been eliminated. GVB Biopharma API Certified CBD Isolate routinely tests at ~99% purity, which makes our API Certified CBD Isolate one of the purest and options on the market.
- Can I Order API Certified CBD Isolate In Bulk?
- GVB Biopharma offers API Certified CBD Isolate in bulk in various quantities and product packages. While API Certified CBD Isolate does not offer the entourage effect, this type of cannabidiol extract provides incredible purity and value.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of API Certified CBD Isolate?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about API Certified CBD Isolate, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is API Certified CBD Isolate most commonly used?
- API Certified CBD Isolate is an extremely economical raw material that’s commonly used when THC and other minor cannabinoids are undesired. This raw material is flavorless and can make a great addition to any edible or encapsulated product that’s intended to deliver exact dosing.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB. Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
White Label Product Options