Full Spectrum Distillate
Compliant Distillate and Full Spectrum Distillate are different names for the same underlying product. Full Spectrum CBD Distillate contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids, meaning it comprises all the same minor cannabinoids found in our broad spectrum distillate as well as a federally compliant level of THC. (The term “compliant distillate” is applied to distillates that are within federal guidelines for THC, i.e., 0.3% or less.)
Full Spectrum Distillate is typically used for products at an affordable price point where low, compliant levels of THC are desirable.
Quality Management System
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
Full Spectrum Distillate can also be used in the following finished product types
Learn More About Full Spectrum Distillate
Full-spectrum distillate is a type of CBD-rich hemp extract that contains high concentrations of cannabidiol (CBD) and less than 0.3% THC. Since United States law requires that hemp extracts contain less than 0.3% THC, this type of distillate is compliant with all existing federal CBD industry regulations. Full spectrum CBD distillate is typically used for products targeting an affordable price point where low, compliant levels of THC are desirable.
Since it is a natural extract of CBD-rich Cannabis sativa plants full-spectrum distillate also contains reasonably high concentrations of other cannabinoids commonly found in hemp. While these cannabinoids are non-intoxicating, they have unique properties that make them desirable even in relatively small concentrations.
Each of the cannabinoid constituents of full-spectrum distillate have their unique beneficial qualities, and in recent years, cannabis scientists have postulated the existence of an “entourage effect” that may cause non-intoxicating cannabinoids to gain enhanced benefits when they are ingested at the same time. Consumer awareness of the entourage effect is growing, increasing demand for CBD products that contain minor cannabinoids.
Full-spectrum distillate offers the full benefits of CBD, and minor cannabinoids all while containing less than 0.3% THC. This oil-based extract is suitable for a wide variety of different product types including tinctures, capsules, topicals, and edibles.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is The THC Free Broad Spectrum Distillate Lab-Tested?
- At GVB Biopharma, we test every batch of broad-spectrum CBD distillate we produce. These tests prove the quality of our extract and ensure our distillate contains less than 0.3% THC.
- Is THC Free Broad Spectrum Distillate Full-Spectrum?
- No, this product contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids and minimal terpenes, and flavonoids present in hemp flower. Broad Spectrum CBD distillate captures the maximum benefits of hemp flower while still staying compliant with relevant THC regulations.
- Can I Order THC Free Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate In Bulk?
- As one of our most popular products, we offer our THC-Free Broad Spectrum Distillate in a wide variety of bulk quantities. This purified extract is ideal for brands that want to offer affordable products that contain less than 0.1% THC.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of THC Free Broad Spectrum Distillate (BSD)?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about THC Free Broad Spectrum Distillate (BSD), we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is THC Free Broad Spectrum Distillate (BSD) most commonly used?
- THC Free Broad Spectrum Distillate (BSD) is most commonly used in product formulations in which the desired end result is THC-free but still contains high concentrations of CBD and other non-intoxicating cannabinoids.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB.Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
What Our Clients Say About Us
GVB Biopharma is an excellent source for high quality hemp derived cannabinoids. They have amazing customer service and very high standards of operation. The crystal resistant cbd distillate is very popular with my customers!
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
Carter and the GVB Biopharma team has been amazing to work with as one of the vendors for our company. They are always prompt to respond with additional information, turn around our orders in record time, and overall great customer service. They have been able to send us samples of additional product to further our skincare formulations and have also saved our company tons of money. Highly recommended!!
My Experience With GVB has been imaculate. I have received the best product and service. I would suggest the CBG to everyone it has changed my life. Josh has helped every step of the way and I am super grateful to him and his partner.
GVB is very professional and very high quality. These people are able to meet nearly every CBD concentrate need I have. Their sales team is attentive, persistent and flexible. Ask for Will if you're placing an order. You won't regret it.
Been working with GVB for over a year now and have been very impressed by their quality and pricing! Many unique hemp products available including water soluble concentrates! Fantastic customer service from Carter Czech, quick order turnaround, and flexible MOQ's! Would reccomend to anyone looking for premium lab-tested hemp derived products.
Carter and the entire GVB Biopharma team is amazing. Very responsive, quick processing, competitive pricing & always on top of every detail. They are our primary supplier for all CBD raw materials. We wish more suppliers were like the GVB Biopharma team.
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
Learn MoreView all articles
What Is H4CBD?
With some sources boasting that it is 100 times more effective than CBD, i ...
Posted September 26, 2022
What Is Cannabimovone (CBM)?
Cannabis may have been revered for thousands of years, but over the last c ...
Posted September 22, 2022
What Is CBE (Cannabielsoin)?
Cannabinoids are complex substances that come in many different forms. For ...
Posted September 19, 2022