Full Spectrum (Compliant) Distillate
85%-90% CBD; 2-5% minors (CBC, CBG, CBN, CBDv, CBT), THC: 0.15-0.25%
Compliant Distillate and Full Spectrum Distillate are different names for the same underlying product. This product contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids, meaning it comprises all the same minor cannabinoids found in our broad spectrum distillate as well as a federally compliant level of THC. (The term “compliant distillate” is applied to distillates that are within federal guidelines for THC, i.e., 0.3% or less.)
This distillate is typically used for products at an affordable price point where low, compliant levels of THC are desirable.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Compliant CBD Distillate Lab-Tested?
- Absolutely. We test all of our products to ensure that they contain no traces of pesticides or residual solvents, and our testing methodologies also determine the exact potency and cannabinoid concentrations of our extracts.
- Is Compliant CBD Distillate Full-Spectrum?
- Since our compliant distillate contains trace amounts of all the major and minor cannabinoids, this product is considered to be “full-spectrum.” As our lab reports demonstrate, however, this compliant distillate contains less than 0.3% THC, maintaining federal guidelines for interstate commerce of hemp products.
- Can I Order Compliant CBD Distillate In Bulk?
- Like all of our extracts and bulk products, compliant CBD distillate is available in bulk in a variety of quantity options. This affordable extract is perfect for companies that want to produce inexpensive products while staying compliant with relevant THC regulations.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of Full Spectrum (Compliant) Distillate?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about Full Spectrum (Compliant) Distillate, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is Full Spectrum (Compliant) Distillate most commonly used?
- Compliant distillate is most commonly used in products that are designed to offer a full spectrum of cannabinoids. It contains all the same minor cannabinoids found in our Broad Spectrum Distillate as well as federally compliant levels of THC.