Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
Learn More About Full Spectrum (Compliant) Distillate
Full-spectrum distillate is a type of CBD-rich hemp extract that contains high concentrations of cannabidiol (CBD) and less than 0.3% THC. Since United States law requires that hemp extracts contain less than 0.3% THC, this type of distillate is compliant with all existing federal CBD industry regulations. This distillate is typically used for products targeting an affordable price point where low, compliant levels of THC are desirable.
Since it is a natural extract of CBD-rich Cannabis sativa plants full-spectrum distillate also contains reasonably high concentrations of other cannabinoids commonly found in hemp. While these cannabinoids are non-intoxicating, they have unique properties that make them desirable even in relatively small concentrations.
Each of the cannabinoid constituents of full-spectrum distillate have their unique beneficial qualities, and in recent years, cannabis scientists have postulated the existence of an “entourage effect” that may cause non-intoxicating cannabinoids to gain enhanced benefits when they are ingested at the same time. Consumer awareness of the entourage effect is growing, increasing demand for CBD products that contain minor cannabinoids.
Full-spectrum distillate offers the full benefits of CBD, and minor cannabinoids all while containing less than 0.3% THC. This oil-based extract is suitable for a wide variety of different product types including tinctures, capsules, topicals, and edibles.
We test every batch of full-spectrum CBD distillate we produce.
GVB is the world’s leading innovator in hemp technology. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We believe passionately in the powerful, life-enhancing qualities of hemp and other hemp-based products, and take pride in our research in every facet of hemp cultivation and production. Our work changes lives for the better.
Don't just take our word for it...
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
High-Quality. Professional. Reliable. Ethical. Just a few of the words that come to mind when I think of GVB Biopharma and the team that powers this great company. Carter Czech in particular is one of the most knowledgeable and fun to work with individuals I have come across in this industry. Thank you Carter and GVB Bio for helping my business grow!
Love working with my rep Carter. Very professional and easy to work with. Products are always high quality with the best possible pricing. All very important for helping sustain small business growth. Love this company!
GVB Biopharma provides us with excellent quality CBD distillate. We highly recommend their services! Carter has been a pleasure to work with--always helpful and quick to respond.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Compliant CBD Distillate Lab-Tested?
- Absolutely. We test all of our products to ensure that they contain no traces of pesticides or residual solvents, and our testing methodologies also determine the exact potency and cannabinoid concentrations of our extracts.
- Is Compliant CBD Distillate Full-Spectrum?
- Since our compliant distillate contains trace amounts of all the major and minor cannabinoids, this product is considered to be “full-spectrum.” As our lab reports demonstrate, however, this compliant distillate contains less than 0.3% THC, maintaining federal guidelines for interstate commerce of hemp products.
- Can I Order Compliant CBD Distillate In Bulk?
- Like all of our extracts and bulk products, compliant CBD distillate is available in bulk in a variety of quantity options. This affordable extract is perfect for companies that want to produce inexpensive products while staying compliant with relevant THC regulations.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of Full Spectrum (Compliant) Distillate?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about Full Spectrum (Compliant) Distillate, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is Full Spectrum (Compliant) Distillate most commonly used?
- Compliant distillate is most commonly used in products that are designed to offer a full spectrum of cannabinoids. It contains all the same minor cannabinoids found in our Broad Spectrum Distillate as well as federally compliant levels of THC.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB. Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
White Label Product Options