Mints & Tablets
Mints and tablets provide a delicious and convenient way to deliver the benefits of cannabinoids.
Consumers who are new to CBD particularly appreciate these tasty treats, because they provide a familiar, unintimidating way to consume cannabinoids. With mints and tablets, they can enjoy the benefits of CBD while satisfying their appetite or sweet tooth.
Customization: Our white label products come in a wide variety of options. Customers can select from a range of raw materials, dosage, containers, and ingredients, to build a fully customizable product that suits the needs of their consumers/brand.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Mints & Tablets Lab-Tested?
- We test our white label products during various stages of the extraction and production process to provide accurate cannabinoid concentrations and ensure that these products do not contain any contaminants.
- Are Mints & Tablets Full-Spectrum?
- If our mints or tablets contain full-spectrum hemp extract, then they are full-spectrum. However, we can also make our white label mints with isolate or broad-spectrum extract.
- Can I Order Mints & Tablets In Bulk?
- Yes, absolutely. Whether you want to use one of our preformulated CBD, CBG, or CBN tablets or you’d rather work with us to design a unique product line of mints, we’re standing by to assist.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Will a COA be provided with my mints or tablets?
- Cannabinoid products should always be accompanied by COAs. All of our products are accompanied by COAs from an ORELAP-accredited, third-party laboratory. When you purchase a cannabinoid-infused mint or tablet product from GVB, you will be provided with a batch-specific COA that confirms the product’s potency.
- Do you offer mint & tablet samples?
- Yes, we do. Sampling can be an excellent way to determine which finished product will be right for your brand. To order samples, book a call with one of our sales representatives. By booking a call, you can order multiple samples at once and receive suggestions from our representative regarding which products would best suit your needs and price point.
- Which formulations are most commonly used with mints & tablets?
- While some are designed to dissolve in your mouth and others are designed to be swallowed, cannabinoid-infused tablets are all relatively similar when it comes to potential formulations. They consist mainly of the bulk cannabinoid product of your choosing alongside any natural flavorings or additional ingredients that might be appropriate.