Verified by Quality Control Team
THC-Free Organic Non-Detect Distillate
Certified Organic Non-Detect Distillate (NDD) is a highly refined, high-potency raw material containing 70-80% CBD along with minor cannabinoids such as CBC, CBG, and CBN. The minor cannabinoids make up 2 to 7% of the product. Certified Organic CBD Distillate is valued because the broad spectrum of cannabinoids is believed to induce the entourage effect—the belief that taking multiple cannabinoids in concert increases the overall efficacy of any one individual cannabinoid.
THC Free Organic Non-Detect Distillate is a high-end raw material used in premium CBD products where using a certified organic CBD distillate is essential, THC is undesirable, and a high potency of CBD and the minor cannabinoids is required.
Quality Management System
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
THC-Free Organic Non-Detect Distillate can also be used in the following finished product types
Learn More About THC-Free Organic Non-Detect Distillate
THC Free Non-Detect Distillate (NDD) is a certified organic, highly refined, high-potency organic CBD distillate containing up to 80% CBD as well as 2 to 7% minor cannabinoids such as CBC, CBG, and CBN. This extract has been certified organic by the California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF), a USDA-accredited certifier of organic food and supplement products.
In recent years, it has become possible to produce hemp extracts with high concentrations of CBD while entirely eliminating detectable concentrations of THC. Non-detectable THC-free organic CBD distillate is a prime example of this unprecedented hemp industry revolution, and this high-end extract can contain as much as 87% total cannabinoids while including 0% THC.
Using advanced processes that remove THC while keeping the other constituents of CBD-rich hemp extract intact, non-detect distillate provides similar benefits to full-spectrum extracts while eliminating concerns over THC, and adding the reassurance of using a certified organic ingredient.
In stark contrast to CBD isolate, which removes all of the other constituents of hemp extract leaving only CBD behind, non-detectable organic CBD distillate is rich in minor cannabinoids such as cannabigerol (CBG), cannabinol (CBN), and cannabichromene (CBC). Scientific research suggests that each of these Cannabis sativa constituents has unique benefits, and consumers are becoming increasingly aware of the distinct contributions that CBG, CBN, CBC, and other non-intoxicating “minor” cannabinoids contribute to CBD products.
More than their individual benefits, however, minor cannabinoids are distinguished by the potential properties they may provide when used in concert. Leading cannabis scientists have postulated that cannabinoids may provide a synergistic “entourage effect” when used together, which may boost the effectiveness of each non-intoxicating Cannabis sativa constituent.
Ideal for applications in which any amount of THC is inadmissible, organic certification is desired, and including the remaining constituents of hemp flower is essential, THC-free organic non-detect distillate is an advanced extract that’s suitable for an endless array of applications. This non-intoxicating hemp derivative is especially ideal for organic orally ingested products like tinctures, edibles, and capsules.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Organic Non-Detect Distillate (NDD) Lab-Tested?
- We test every batch we produce of this exciting new form of CBD distillate. Our comprehensive lab reports demonstrate that NDD contains higher concentrations of minor cannabinoids while remaining free of contaminants.
- Is Organic Non-Detect Distillate (NDD) Full-Spectrum?
- Since non-detect distillate does not contain any THC whatsoever, this extract is broad-spectrum and can’t technically be considered full-spectrum. NDD contains 2-7% minor cannabinoids, however, so this type of extract might offer an even stronger entourage effect than full-spectrum distillate.
- Can I OrderOrganic Non-Detect Distillate (NDD) In Bulk?
- With 70-80% CBD and 2-7% minor cannabinoids, we’re proud to offer our organic non-detect distillate in various bulk quantities. You can learn more about our pricing and options by contacting us today.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of THC Free Organic Non-Detect Distillate (NDD)?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about THC Free Organic Non-Detect Distillate (NDD), we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is THC Free Organic Non-Detect Distillate (NDD) most commonly used?
- THC Free Organic Non-Detect Distillate (NDD) is often used to formulate products that are intended to be entirely THC-free but still contain high concentrations of coveted minor cannabinoids like CBC, CBG, CBN, CBDV, and CBT.
- CCOF Certified - Handling Certification
- Handling certification from CCOF affirms GVB Biopharma's position as the industry's leading hemp processor. CCOF follows strict processes throughout its certification process, and in receiving CCOF certification, GVB Biopharma has clearly demonstrated its commitment to transparency and sustainability.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed-upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB.
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
What Our Clients Say About Us
GVB Biopharma is an excellent source for high quality hemp derived cannabinoids. They have amazing customer service and very high standards of operation. The crystal resistant cbd distillate is very popular with my customers!
I found my account executive Jake Parenteau to be professional in his approach and more importantly very knowledgeable and engaging concerning product information and pricing.
if you are not American beware they do not behave properly! we had a problem with a product that was too concentrated and they didn't replace it. unserious people.
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
Carter and the GVB Biopharma team has been amazing to work with as one of the vendors for our company. They are always prompt to respond with additional information, turn around our orders in record time, and overall great customer service. They have been able to send us samples of additional product to further our skincare formulations and have also saved our company tons of money. Highly recommended!!
Carter and the entire GVB Biopharma team is amazing. Very responsive, quick processing, competitive pricing & always on top of every detail. They are our primary supplier for all CBD raw materials. We wish more suppliers were like the GVB Biopharma team.
My Experience With GVB has been imaculate. I have received the best product and service. I would suggest the CBG to everyone it has changed my life. Josh has helped every step of the way and I am super grateful to him and his partner.
GVB is very professional and very high quality. These people are able to meet nearly every CBD concentrate need I have. Their sales team is attentive, persistent and flexible. Ask for Will if you're placing an order. You won't regret it.
Learn MoreView all articles
Minor Cannabinoids Show Major Gains in Multiple US States
Every popular product or ingredient goes through three distinct stages: ob ...
Posted January 22, 2023
How to Build A Cannabinoid Pet Brand in 2023
When CBD pet products first appeared on the market, brands faced heavy ske ...
Posted January 18, 2023
84 Million Americans Experience Poor Sleep. Can CBN Help?
It's no secret that Americans are having trouble getting quality sleep. Wh ...
Posted January 8, 2023