Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
Learn More About THC-Free Organic Non-Detect Distillate
THC Free Non-Detect Distillate (NDD) is a certified organic, highly refined, high-potency organic CBD distillate containing up to 80% CBD as well as 2 to 7% minor cannabinoids such as CBC, CBG, and CBN. This extract has been certified organic by the California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF), a USDA-accredited certifier of organic food and supplement products.
In recent years, it has become possible to produce hemp extracts with high concentrations of CBD while entirely eliminating detectable concentrations of THC. Non-detectable THC-free organic CBD distillate is a prime example of this unprecedented hemp industry revolution, and this high-end extract can contain as much as 87% total cannabinoids while including 0% THC.
Using advanced processes that remove THC while keeping the other constituents of CBD-rich hemp extract intact, non-detect distillate provides similar benefits to full-spectrum extracts while eliminating concerns over THC, and adding the reassurance of using a certified organic ingredient.
In stark contrast to CBD isolate, which removes all of the other constituents of hemp extract leaving only CBD behind, non-detectable organic CBD distillate is rich in minor cannabinoids such as cannabigerol (CBG), cannabinol (CBN), and cannabichromene (CBC). Scientific research suggests that each of these Cannabis sativa constituents has unique benefits, and consumers are becoming increasingly aware of the distinct contributions that CBG, CBN, CBC, and other non-intoxicating “minor” cannabinoids contribute to CBD products.
More than their individual benefits, however, minor cannabinoids are distinguished by the potential properties they may provide when used in concert. Leading cannabis scientists have postulated that cannabinoids may provide a synergistic “entourage effect” when used together, which may boost the effectiveness of each non-intoxicating Cannabis sativa constituent.
Ideal for applications in which any amount of THC is inadmissible, organic certification is desired, and including the remaining constituents of hemp flower is essential, THC-free organic non-detect distillate is an advanced extract that’s suitable for an endless array of applications. This non-intoxicating hemp derivative is especially ideal for organic orally ingested products like tinctures, edibles, and capsules.
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
Don't just take our word for it...
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
GVB offers top notch products and customer service for sure. Santino has always reached out to me when placing an order online, it's great to have personalized support like this. So far, I've ordered the Full Spec Compliant CBD disty, the CBG disty, and the CRD (Crystal Resistant Distillate). All of them are very good, but my favorite of the three is the CRD. I placed a second larger order for more of the CRD, very pleased with it. Previously, I was mixing CBC, CBN, CBG, etc into full spec CBD distillate to get decent levels of the other minor cannabinoids. The CRD is perfect, it has very decent levels of CBC, CBG, and CBN, so it saves me a lot of weighing/mixing to get a distillate containing a reasonable amount of minors and a very broad spectrum product. I've used the CRD to make topicals, edibles, and also vape carts. All are outstanding using the CRD. Will be ordering even larger next time. Packaging was extremely professional, all paperwork included. Shipping via UPS which I prefer since the USPS hasn't been so great for me lately. If you are on the fence, don't be. GVB has great products.
Thank you CARTER CZECH for your continuous service and quick response-time!
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Organic Non-Detect Distillate (NDD) Lab-Tested?
- We test every batch we produce of this exciting new form of CBD distillate. Our comprehensive lab reports demonstrate that NDD contains higher concentrations of minor cannabinoids while remaining free of contaminants.
- Is Organic Non-Detect Distillate (NDD) Full-Spectrum?
- Since non-detect distillate does not contain any THC whatsoever, this extract is broad-spectrum and can’t technically be considered full-spectrum. NDD contains 2-7% minor cannabinoids, however, so this type of extract might offer an even stronger entourage effect than full-spectrum distillate.
- Can I OrderOrganic Non-Detect Distillate (NDD) In Bulk?
- With 65-80% CBD and 2-7% minor cannabinoids, we’re proud to offer our organic non-detect distillate in various bulk quantities. You can learn more about our pricing and options by contacting us today.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of THC Free Organic Non-Detect Distillate (NDD)?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about THC Free Organic Non-Detect Distillate (NDD), we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is THC Free Organic Non-Detect Distillate (NDD) most commonly used?
- THC Free Organic Non-Detect Distillate (NDD) is often used to formulate products that are intended to be entirely THC-free but still contain high concentrations of coveted minor cannabinoids like CBC, CBG, CBN, CBDV, and CBT.
- CCOF Certified - Handling Certification
- Handling certification from CCOF affirms GVB Biopharma's position as the industry's leading hemp processor. CCOF follows strict processes throughout its certification process, and in receiving CCOF certification, GVB Biopharma has clearly demonstrated its commitment to transparency and sustainability.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed-upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB.
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
White Label Product Options