Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
Learn More About THC-Free Broad Spectrum Distillate (BSD)
THC-Free Broad Spectrum Distillate (BSD) is a highly refined, high-potency raw material containing up to 92% CBD along with such minor cannabinoids as CBC, CBG, and CBN. The minor cannabinoids make up 2 to 5% of the product.
In recent years, it has become possible to produce CBD distillate wholesale with high concentrations of CBD while entirely eliminating detectable concentrations of THC. Broad spectrum distillate is a prime example of this unprecedented hemp industry revolution, and this high-end extract can contain as much as 90% total cannabinoids while including 0% THC.
Using advanced processes that remove THC while keeping the other constituents of CBD-rich hemp extract intact, broad-spectrum distillate provides similar benefits to full-spectrum extracts while eliminating concerns over THC. While the federal government has established that hemp products can contain up to 0.3% THC, many consumers would prefer to avoid THC altogether, resulting in a robust market for THC-free CBD products.
In stark contrast to CBD isolate, which removes all of the other constituents of hemp extract leaving only CBD behind, bulk CBD distillate is rich in minor cannabinoids such as cannabigerol (CBG), cannabinol (CBN), and cannabichromene (CBC). Scientific research suggests that each of these Cannabis sativa constituents has unique benefits, and consumers are becoming increasingly aware of the distinct contributions that CBG, CBN, CBC, and other non-intoxicating “minor” cannabinoids contribute to CBD products.
More than their individual benefits, however, minor cannabinoids are distinguished by the potential properties they may provide when used together. Leading cannabis scientists have postulated that cannabinoids may provide a synergistic “entourage effect” when used together, which may boost the effectiveness of each non-intoxicating Cannabis sativa constituent.
Ideal for applications in which any amount of THC is inadmissible but including the remaining constituents of hemp flower is essential, THC-free distillate is an advanced extract that’s suitable for an endless array of applications. This non-intoxicating hemp derivative is especially ideal for orally ingested products like tinctures, edibles, and capsules
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
Don't just take our word for it...
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
High-Quality. Professional. Reliable. Ethical. Just a few of the words that come to mind when I think of GVB Biopharma and the team that powers this great company. Carter Czech in particular is one of the most knowledgeable and fun to work with individuals I have come across in this industry. Thank you Carter and GVB Bio for helping my business grow!
Love working with my rep Carter. Very professional and easy to work with. Products are always high quality with the best possible pricing. All very important for helping sustain small business growth. Love this company!
GVB Biopharma provides us with excellent quality CBD distillate. We highly recommend their services! Carter has been a pleasure to work with--always helpful and quick to respond.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is The THC Free CBD Distillate Lab-Tested?
- At GVB Biopharma, we test every batch of broad-spectrum CBD distillate we produce. These tests prove the quality of our extract and ensure our distillate contains less than 0.3% THC.
- Is THC Free CBD Distillate Full-Spectrum?
- No, this product contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids and minimal terpenes, and flavonoids present in hemp flower. Broad Spectrum CBD distillate captures the maximum benefits of hemp flower while still staying compliant with relevant THC regulations.
- Can I Order THC Free Full Spectrum CBD Distillate In Bulk?
- As one of our most popular products, we offer our full-spectrum CBD distillate in a wide variety of bulk quantities. This purified extract is ideal for brands that want to offer affordable products that contain less than 0.1% THC.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of THC Free Broad Spectrum Distillate (BSD)?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about THC Free Broad Spectrum Distillate (BSD), we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is THC Free Broad Spectrum Distillate (BSD) most commonly used?
- THC Free Broad Spectrum Distillate (BSD) is most commonly used in product formulations in which the desired end result is THC-free but still contains high concentrations of CBD and other non-intoxicating cannabinoids.
- ISO 9001: 2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF Certification
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer, experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed-upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB. Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
White Label Product Options