Verified by Quality Control Team
THC-Free CBG Distillate
CBG Distillate is a unique bulk cannabinoid that only a handful of companies currently produce and sell in bulk quantity. CBG is a minor cannabinoid found in a number of our CBD-based products. However, with our proprietary CBG extraction process, we produce highly purified CBG products. These are produced by using a high CBG starting raw material, which is then purified and processed using proprietary techniques to create a unique bulk CBG distillate. CBG Distillate is one of the most highly valued raw materials in the cannabinoid market.
Because this is a CBG distillate that still contains some CBD, it allows retail brands to smoothly transition into a new cannabinoid product, while retaining consumer familiarity and comfort level with the product. It is typically used in topical cosmetics, soft gels, oils, pressed pills, and tinctures.
Quality Management System
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
THC-Free CBG Distillate can also be used in the following finished product types
Learn More About THC-Free CBG Distillate
Cannabigerol (CBG) is rapidly becoming just as popular as CBD. While these two cannabinoids are similar in that they are both non-intoxicating, CBG distillate has unique properties that make it a desirable addition to hemp products based on its own merits. Whether combined with CBD-rich extracts or used to produce CBG-specific products, our CBG extraction process represents the cutting edge of CBD science.
While an ever-increasing number of consumers are becoming aware of the unique benefits of wholesale CBG distillate, this cannabinoid is still remarkably rare. At GVB Biopharma, we have acquired some of the most outstanding CBG-rich hemp genetics on the market, and we cultivate our own CBG biomass. Using this raw material, we produce finished extracts like our CBG distillate.
As a distillate, this CBG extract is highly refined, and it has a honey-like appearance and texture. Thanks to our proprietary CBG extraction processes, this extract is also free of detectable levels of THC while containing upwards of 85% CBG. Making this extract more accessible to existing CBD users, our CBG distillate also contains approximately 25% CBD.
Our CBG distillate contains up to 15% of minor cannabinoids like cannabichromene (CBC) and cannabinol (CBN), making this extract an ideal ingredient to add to products that want to include fringe cannabinoids.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is THC-Free CBG Distillate Lab-Tested?
- At GVB Biopharma, we test all of our extracts during each stage of the production process. The lab reports for our compliant CBG distillate demonstrate that this product is free of pesticides and residual solvents while offering high levels of CBG and less than 0.3% THC.
- Is THC-Free CBG Distillate Full-Spectrum?
- No, this product contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids and minimal terpenes, and flavonoids present in hemp flower. THC-Free CBG Distillate captures the maximum benefits of hemp flower while still staying compliant with relevant THC regulations.
- Can I Order THC-Free CBG Distillate In Bulk?
- GVB Biopharma is proud to be one of the only companies to provide high-quality CBG distillate in bulk quantities. This product is the right choice for hemp companies that want to diversify their offerings and embrace the latest trends in cannabinoid commerce.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of THC Free CBG Distillate?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about THC Free CBG Distillate, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is THC Free CBG Distillate most commonly used?
- CBG Distillate is commonly used in products that emphasize the benefits of CBG while also offering a robust profile of minor cannabinoids all without containing any detectable concentrations of THC.
- CBG Isolate vs. CBG Distillate
- Depending on the use case for your cannabinoid extract CBG isolate or CBG distillate may be more appropriate for your end product. CBG isolate provides easy and accurate dosing and can easily be added to existing product formulations, on the other hand CBG distillate has a more complete cannabinoid profile that may be more attractive to your end-user. Both have their benefits! Book a call with one of our industry experts to discuss which is best for your cannabinoid finished products.
- Where to buy CBG Distillate?
- You can purchase samples of CBG distillate or CBG isolate right here on our website. If you would like to purchase a larger quantity please book a call for our wholesale pricing. When purchasing any raw cannabinoid product it is important that you select a reliable and well-reviewed cannabinoid manufacturer. Always request a COA with every batch of cannabinoid extract you purchase if it isn’t already provided by the hemp supplier.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB.Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
What Our Clients Say About Us
GVB Biopharma is an excellent source for high quality hemp derived cannabinoids. They have amazing customer service and very high standards of operation. The crystal resistant cbd distillate is very popular with my customers!
I found my account executive Jake Parenteau to be professional in his approach and more importantly very knowledgeable and engaging concerning product information and pricing.
if you are not American beware they do not behave properly! we had a problem with a product that was too concentrated and they didn't replace it. unserious people.
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
Carter and the GVB Biopharma team has been amazing to work with as one of the vendors for our company. They are always prompt to respond with additional information, turn around our orders in record time, and overall great customer service. They have been able to send us samples of additional product to further our skincare formulations and have also saved our company tons of money. Highly recommended!!
Carter and the entire GVB Biopharma team is amazing. Very responsive, quick processing, competitive pricing & always on top of every detail. They are our primary supplier for all CBD raw materials. We wish more suppliers were like the GVB Biopharma team.
My Experience With GVB has been imaculate. I have received the best product and service. I would suggest the CBG to everyone it has changed my life. Josh has helped every step of the way and I am super grateful to him and his partner.
GVB is very professional and very high quality. These people are able to meet nearly every CBD concentrate need I have. Their sales team is attentive, persistent and flexible. Ask for Will if you're placing an order. You won't regret it.
Learn MoreView all articles
Minor Cannabinoids Show Major Gains in Multiple US States
Every popular product or ingredient goes through three distinct stages: ob ...
Posted January 22, 2023
How to Build A Cannabinoid Pet Brand in 2023
When CBD pet products first appeared on the market, brands faced heavy ske ...
Posted January 18, 2023
84 Million Americans Experience Poor Sleep. Can CBN Help?
It's no secret that Americans are having trouble getting quality sleep. Wh ...
Posted January 8, 2023