THC-Free CBG Distillate
70-80% CBG, 2-3% minors (CBC, CBD, CBN, CBDv, CBT)
CBG Distillate is a unique cannabinoid that only a handful of companies currently produce and sell in bulk quantity. CBG is a minor cannabinoid found in a number of our CBD-based products. However, we also produce highly purified products composed mainly of CBG. These are produced by using a high-CBG starting raw material, which is then purified and processed using proprietary techniques to create a unique finished product. CBG Distillate is one of the most highly valued raw materials in the cannabinoid market.
Because this is a distillate and still contains some CBD, it allows retail brands to smoothly transition into a new cannabinoid product, while retaining consumer familiarity and comfort level with the product. It is typically used in topical cosmetics, soft gels, pressed pills, and tinctures.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is THC-Free CBG Distillate Lab-Tested?
- At GVB Biopharma, we test all of our extracts during each stage of the production process. The lab reports for our compliant CBG distillate demonstrate that this product is free of pesticides and residual solvents while offering high levels of CBG and less than 0.3% THC.
- Is THC-Free CBG Distillate Full-Spectrum?
- No, this product contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids and minimal terpenes, and flavonoids present in hemp flower. THC-Free CBG Distillate captures the maximum benefits of hemp flower while still staying compliant with relevant THC regulations.
- Can I Order THC-Free CBG Distillate In Bulk?
- GVB Biopharma is proud to be one of the only companies to provide high-quality CBG distillate in bulk quantities. This product is the right choice for hemp companies that want to diversify their offerings and embrace the latest trends in cannabinoid commerce.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of THC Free CBG Distillate?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about THC Free CBG Distillate, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is THC Free CBG Distillate most commonly used?
- CBG Distillate is commonly used in products that emphasize the benefits of CBG while also offering a robust profile of minor cannabinoids all without containing any detectable concentrations of THC.