Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
Learn More About THC-Free CBG Distillate
Cannabigerol (CBG) is rapidly becoming just as popular as CBD. While these two cannabinoids are similar in that they are both non-intoxicating, CBG distillate has unique properties that make it a desirable addition to hemp products based on its own merits. Whether combined with CBD-rich extracts or used to produce CBG-specific products, our CBG extraction process represents the cutting edge of CBD science.
While an ever-increasing number of consumers are becoming aware of the unique benefits of wholesale CBG distillate, this cannabinoid is still remarkably rare. At GVB Biopharma, we have acquired some of the most outstanding CBG-rich hemp genetics on the market, and we cultivate our own CBG biomass. Using this raw material, we produce finished extracts like our CBG distillate.
As a distillate, this CBG extract is highly refined, and it has a honey-like appearance and texture. Thanks to our proprietary CBG extraction processes, this extract is also free of detectable levels of THC while containing upwards of 85% CBG. Making this extract more accessible to existing CBD users, our CBG distillate also contains approximately 25% CBD.
Our CBG distillate contains up to 15% of minor cannabinoids like cannabichromene (CBC) and cannabinol (CBN), making this extract an ideal ingredient to add to products that want to include fringe cannabinoids.
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
Don't just take our word for it...
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
GVB offers top notch products and customer service for sure. Santino has always reached out to me when placing an order online, it's great to have personalized support like this. So far, I've ordered the Full Spec Compliant CBD disty, the CBG disty, and the CRD (Crystal Resistant Distillate). All of them are very good, but my favorite of the three is the CRD. I placed a second larger order for more of the CRD, very pleased with it. Previously, I was mixing CBC, CBN, CBG, etc into full spec CBD distillate to get decent levels of the other minor cannabinoids. The CRD is perfect, it has very decent levels of CBC, CBG, and CBN, so it saves me a lot of weighing/mixing to get a distillate containing a reasonable amount of minors and a very broad spectrum product. I've used the CRD to make topicals, edibles, and also vape carts. All are outstanding using the CRD. Will be ordering even larger next time. Packaging was extremely professional, all paperwork included. Shipping via UPS which I prefer since the USPS hasn't been so great for me lately. If you are on the fence, don't be. GVB has great products.
Thank you CARTER CZECH for your continuous service and quick response-time!
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is THC-Free CBG Distillate Lab-Tested?
- At GVB Biopharma, we test all of our extracts during each stage of the production process. The lab reports for our compliant CBG distillate demonstrate that this product is free of pesticides and residual solvents while offering high levels of CBG and less than 0.3% THC.
- Is THC-Free CBG Distillate Full-Spectrum?
- No, this product contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids and minimal terpenes, and flavonoids present in hemp flower. THC-Free CBG Distillate captures the maximum benefits of hemp flower while still staying compliant with relevant THC regulations.
- Can I Order THC-Free CBG Distillate In Bulk?
- GVB Biopharma is proud to be one of the only companies to provide high-quality CBG distillate in bulk quantities. This product is the right choice for hemp companies that want to diversify their offerings and embrace the latest trends in cannabinoid commerce.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of THC Free CBG Distillate?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about THC Free CBG Distillate, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is THC Free CBG Distillate most commonly used?
- CBG Distillate is commonly used in products that emphasize the benefits of CBG while also offering a robust profile of minor cannabinoids all without containing any detectable concentrations of THC.
- CBG Isolate vs. CBG Distillate
- Depending on the use case for your cannabinoid extract CBG isolate or CBG distillate may be more appropriate for your end product. CBG isolate provides easy and accurate dosing and can easily be added to existing product formulations, on the other hand CBG distillate has a more complete cannabinoid profile that may be more attractive to your end-user. Both have their benefits! Book a call with one of our industry experts to discuss which is best for your cannabinoid finished products.
- Where to buy CBG Distillate?
- You can purchase samples of CBG distillate or CBG isolate right here on our website. If you would like to purchase a larger quantity please book a call for our wholesale pricing. When purchasing any raw cannabinoid product it is important that you select a reliable and well-reviewed cannabinoid manufacturer. Always request a COA with every batch of cannabinoid extract you purchase if it isn’t already provided by the hemp supplier.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB. Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
White Label Product Options