THC-Free CBN Distillate
THC-Free CBN Distillate is the perfect product for making CBN infused products where a liquid phase CBN extract is desired, ultra-high potency is not a requisite and price point is key. Produced through a proprietary process CBN Distillate has all the benefits of CBN Isolate at a more affordable price point.
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
THC-Free CBN Distillate can also be used in the following finished product types
Learn More About THC-Free CBN Distillate
Cannabinol (CBN) is quickly making a name for itself alongside CBD and CBG, as the hemp industry is rapidly becoming more diverse in terms of product offerings.
During the earliest days of cannabis research, scientists mistakenly believed that CBN was the dominant cannabinoid in Cannabis sativa. It turns out, however, that CBN comes into existence when THC oxidizes and loses a critical component of its chemical structure. While it is chemically similar to THC, CBN is not intoxicating.
CBN distillate has its own unique properties that make it a desirable addition to hemp products based on its own merits. Whether combined with CBD-rich extracts or used to produce CBN-centric products, our THC-Free CBN Distillate represents the cutting edge of cannabinoid extraction science. As a distillate, this CBN extract is highly refined, with a honey-like appearance and texture. Thanks to our proprietary extraction processes, this extract is also free of detectable levels of THC while containing upwards of 85% CBN.
Consumers are rapidly becoming aware of the unique benefits of CBN distillate, but this cannabinoid is still remarkably rare. At GVB Biopharma, we are one of the only extraction facilities to offer CBN in both distillate and isolate form, giving our clients a wider range of finished products capabilities.
Our Clients About Us
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
My Experience With GVB has been imaculate. I have received the best product and service. I would suggest the CBG to everyone it has changed my life. Josh has helped every step of the way and I am super grateful to him and his partner.
Just wrote a lengthy review which I lost when I went to check spelling. I learned about GVD in one of my reddit subs. Having done aromatherapy for almost ten years, I had been researching using cannabinoids at a higher level in my products. Had been using them for a few years. While doing my research on the GVB ingredients, the minimum quantities for purchase had been increased from 10g to 50g just as I was about to place my order. A huge amount for the more casual user. The website had encouraged me to contact them, so I did. Got a phone call from a wonderful Account Executive, William Swindells. We discussed the concerns of the members on my reddit sub. He spoke with the company president. A few hours later, the smaller minimums were restored. That's a company that cares about their customers. The ingredients I ordered were the CBD and CBG isolates, and the Crystal Resistant Distillate. The CRD was getting a lot of discussion on reddit because it has relatively high %age of some of the minor cannabinoids. The package includes very detailed COAs of the batches one receives and any other paperwork a reseller might need. Putting together the smaller orders is a lot more work for their processing department, but they've made it possible for us to keep buying from them. I've made two products using the GVB ingredients as my only cannabinoids--an inflammation butter using Amazonian oils/butters and a product to try sublingually for pain. I'm getting positive results from both, but especially the sublingual.
Great company, great product and compliance. Carter Czech salesman is extremely thorough and follow up is above & beyond.
Happy Honey Stix
GVB offers top notch products and customer service for sure. Santino has always reached out to me when placing an order online, it's great to have personalized support like this. So far, I've ordered the Full Spec Compliant CBD disty, the CBG disty, and the CRD (Crystal Resistant Distillate). All of them are very good, but my favorite of the three is the CRD. I placed a second larger order for more of the CRD, very pleased with it. Previously, I was mixing CBC, CBN, CBG, etc into full spec CBD distillate to get decent levels of the other minor cannabinoids. The CRD is perfect, it has very decent levels of CBC, CBG, and CBN, so it saves me a lot of weighing/mixing to get a distillate containing a reasonable amount of minors and a very broad spectrum product. I've used the CRD to make topicals, edibles, and also vape carts. All are outstanding using the CRD. Will be ordering even larger next time. Packaging was extremely professional, all paperwork included. Shipping via UPS which I prefer since the USPS hasn't been so great for me lately. If you are on the fence, don't be. GVB has great products.
Carter and the entire GVB Biopharma team is amazing. Very responsive, quick processing, competitive pricing & always on top of every detail. They are our primary supplier for all CBD raw materials. We wish more suppliers were like the GVB Biopharma team.
Carter and the GVB Biopharma team has been amazing to work with as one of the vendors for our company. They are always prompt to respond with additional information, turn around our orders in record time, and overall great customer service. They have been able to send us samples of additional product to further our skincare formulations and have also saved our company tons of money. Highly recommended!!
GVB is the best source for hemp raw materials on the west coast! Shout out to William! Thanks GVB!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is THC-Free CBN Distillate Lab-Tested?
- At GVB Biopharma, we test all of our extracts during each stage of the production process. The lab reports for our THC-Free CBN Distillate demonstrate that this product is free of pesticides and residual solvents while offering high levels of CBN and undetectable levels of THC.
- Can I Order THC-Free CBN Distillate In Bulk?
- GVB Biopharma is proud to be one of the only companies to provide high-quality CBN distillate in bulk quantities. This product is the right choice for hemp companies that want to diversify their offerings and embrace the latest trends in cannabinoid commerce.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of THC Free CBN Distillate?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about THC Free CBN Distillate, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is THC Free CBN Distillate most commonly used?
- CBN Distillate is most commonly used in CBN formulations that require a liquid phase extract, high levels of CBN, and nonexistent concentrations of THC.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB. Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.