Verified by Quality Control Team
THC-Free CBN Distillate
THC-Free CBN Distillate is the perfect product for making CBN infused products where a liquid phase CBN extract is desired, ultra-high potency is not a requisite and price point is key. Produced through a proprietary process CBN Distillate has all the benefits of CBN Isolate at a more affordable price point.
Quality Management System
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
THC-Free CBN Distillate can also be used in the following finished product types
Learn More About THC-Free CBN Distillate
Cannabinol (CBN) is quickly making a name for itself alongside CBD and CBG, as the hemp industry is rapidly becoming more diverse in terms of product offerings.
During the earliest days of cannabis research, scientists mistakenly believed that CBN was the dominant cannabinoid in Cannabis sativa. It turns out, however, that CBN comes into existence when THC oxidizes and loses a critical component of its chemical structure. While it is chemically similar to THC, CBN is not intoxicating.
CBN distillate has its own unique properties that make it a desirable addition to hemp products based on its own merits. Whether combined with CBD-rich extracts or used to produce CBN-centric products, our THC-Free CBN Distillate represents the cutting edge of cannabinoid extraction science. As a distillate, this CBN extract is highly refined, with a honey-like appearance and texture. Thanks to our proprietary extraction processes, this extract is also free of detectable levels of THC while containing upwards of 85% CBN.
Consumers are rapidly becoming aware of the unique benefits of CBN distillate, but this cannabinoid is still remarkably rare. At GVB Biopharma, we are one of the only extraction facilities to offer CBN in both distillate and isolate form, giving our clients a wider range of finished products capabilities.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is THC-Free CBN Distillate Lab-Tested?
- At GVB Biopharma, we test all of our extracts during each stage of the production process. The lab reports for our THC-Free CBN Distillate demonstrate that this product is free of pesticides and residual solvents while offering high levels of CBN and undetectable levels of THC.
- Can I Order THC-Free CBN Distillate In Bulk?
- GVB Biopharma is proud to be one of the only companies to provide high-quality CBN distillate in bulk quantities. This product is the right choice for hemp companies that want to diversify their offerings and embrace the latest trends in cannabinoid commerce.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of THC Free CBN Distillate?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about THC Free CBN Distillate, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is THC Free CBN Distillate most commonly used?
- CBN Distillate is most commonly used in CBN formulations that require a liquid phase extract, high levels of CBN, and nonexistent concentrations of THC.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB. Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
What Our Clients Say About Us
GVB is always helpful with a few of our company's essential needs. They are dependable and quick to get their client's needs met. Leo has been our sales rep for a while now and has our back!
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
GVB Biopharma is an excellent source for high quality hemp derived cannabinoids. They have amazing customer service and very high standards of operation. The crystal resistant cbd distillate is very popular with my customers!
Carter and the GVB Biopharma team has been amazing to work with as one of the vendors for our company. They are always prompt to respond with additional information, turn around our orders in record time, and overall great customer service. They have been able to send us samples of additional product to further our skincare formulations and have also saved our company tons of money. Highly recommended!!
My Experience With GVB has been imaculate. I have received the best product and service. I would suggest the CBG to everyone it has changed my life. Josh has helped every step of the way and I am super grateful to him and his partner.
I've purchased with GVB a few times here lately, the pricing they offer is very competitive. There turnaround time is very fast. There sells guy Carter is great at getting things done in a timely fashion. His communication during all transactions is more than good!
Been working with GVB for over a year now and have been very impressed by their quality and pricing! Many unique hemp products available including water soluble concentrates! Fantastic customer service from Carter Czech, quick order turnaround, and flexible MOQ's! Would reccomend to anyone looking for premium lab-tested hemp derived products.
Learn MoreView all articles
Which CBD Consumption Method is Best for You?
One of the first things shoppers notice is that there are lots of differen ...
Posted June 6, 2023
Terpenes vs. Cannabinoids | 2023 Guide
Even casual students of the plant quickly recognize that cannabis is incre ...
Posted June 6, 2023
Full Spectrum CBD vs. Broad Spectrum CBD: Which Is Right for You?
They’ve been the dominant types of CBD extracts for years at this point, b ...
Posted June 6, 2023