Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
Learn More About THC-Free CBN Distillate
Cannabinol (CBN) is quickly making a name for itself alongside CBD and CBG, as the hemp industry is rapidly becoming more diverse in terms of product offerings.
During the earliest days of cannabis research, scientists mistakenly believed that CBN was the dominant cannabinoid in Cannabis sativa. It turns out, however, that CBN comes into existence when THC oxidizes and loses a critical component of its chemical structure. While it is chemically similar to THC, CBN is not intoxicating.
CBN distillate has its own unique properties that make it a desirable addition to hemp products based on its own merits. Whether combined with CBD-rich extracts or used to produce CBN-centric products, our THC-Free CBN Distillate represents the cutting edge of cannabinoid extraction science. As a distillate, this CBN extract is highly refined, with a honey-like appearance and texture. Thanks to our proprietary extraction processes, this extract is also free of detectable levels of THC while containing upwards of 85% CBN.
Consumers are rapidly becoming aware of the unique benefits of CBN distillate, but this cannabinoid is still remarkably rare. At GVB Biopharma, we are one of the only extraction facilities to offer CBN in both distillate and isolate form, giving our clients a wider range of finished products capabilities.
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
Don't just take our word for it...
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
GVB offers top notch products and customer service for sure. Santino has always reached out to me when placing an order online, it's great to have personalized support like this. So far, I've ordered the Full Spec Compliant CBD disty, the CBG disty, and the CRD (Crystal Resistant Distillate). All of them are very good, but my favorite of the three is the CRD. I placed a second larger order for more of the CRD, very pleased with it. Previously, I was mixing CBC, CBN, CBG, etc into full spec CBD distillate to get decent levels of the other minor cannabinoids. The CRD is perfect, it has very decent levels of CBC, CBG, and CBN, so it saves me a lot of weighing/mixing to get a distillate containing a reasonable amount of minors and a very broad spectrum product. I've used the CRD to make topicals, edibles, and also vape carts. All are outstanding using the CRD. Will be ordering even larger next time. Packaging was extremely professional, all paperwork included. Shipping via UPS which I prefer since the USPS hasn't been so great for me lately. If you are on the fence, don't be. GVB has great products.
Thank you CARTER CZECH for your continuous service and quick response-time!
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is THC-Free CBN Distillate Lab-Tested?
- At GVB Biopharma, we test all of our extracts during each stage of the production process. The lab reports for our THC-Free CBN Distillate demonstrate that this product is free of pesticides and residual solvents while offering high levels of CBN and undetectable levels of THC.
- Can I Order THC-Free CBN Distillate In Bulk?
- GVB Biopharma is proud to be one of the only companies to provide high-quality CBN distillate in bulk quantities. This product is the right choice for hemp companies that want to diversify their offerings and embrace the latest trends in cannabinoid commerce.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of THC Free CBN Distillate?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about THC Free CBN Distillate, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is THC Free CBN Distillate most commonly used?
- CBN Distillate is most commonly used in CBN formulations that require a liquid phase extract, high levels of CBN, and nonexistent concentrations of THC.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB. Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
White Label Product Options