Verified by Quality Control Team
THC-Free Crystal Resistant Distillate
Crystal Resistant Distillate (CRD) is a highly refined, proprietary distillate that contains the broad spectrum of cannabinoids that the market is increasingly demanding. CRD was developed to remain a flowable liquid in its natural form without additives.
Our proprietary distillation process prevents the distillate from crystalizing—it will remain stable for up to three months. The process increases the proportion of minor cannabinoids, many of which are non-crystalline to CBD. The result is an ultra broad-spectrum distillate that is rich in minor cannabinoids and remains liquid in its natural state.
Crystal Resistant Distillate has found a wide range of applications. Many GVB customers use CRD as a distillate for products such as topical creams and tinctures where a high minor cannabinoid content is desired.
GVB is the market’s largest producer of this highly specialized product.
Quality Management System
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
THC-Free Crystal Resistant Distillate can also be used in the following finished product types
Learn More About THC-Free Crystal Resistant Distillate
The hemp industry is plagued by a persistent problem: crystalized cannabis oil. As an inherently crystalline compound, CBD tends to revert to its crystalline form, and this tendency becomes more pronounced in high-concentration distillate.
Crystallized CBD can be unappealing and can result in decreased performance. Since consumers demand the highest-possible concentrations of CBD and other minor cannabinoids in their products, recrystallization poses a serious issue.
We’ve solved this problem by producing a proprietary distillate that entirely resists crystallization. As a result of our cutting-edge processes, this cannabinoid liquid remains flowable without the introduction of any additives.
As a result of our unique crystallization-preventing refining processes, our crystal-resistant distillate also contains higher concentrations of minor cannabinoids than any other extracts on the market. Many of the minor cannabinoids present in non-intoxicating Cannabis sativa flower, such as cannabigerol (CBG), cannabinol (CBN), and cannabichromene (CBC), are non-crystalline to CBD, making it possible to introduce higher concentrations of these unique cannabinoids into a CBD extract that resists crystallization.
With up to 30% minor cannabinoids and up to 50% CBD, our crystal-resistant distillate offers one of the most desirable CBD-to-minor-cannabinoid ratios in the industry. For brands seeking to capitalize on the recent surge of interest in minor cannabinoids to the greatest extent possible while delivering long-lasting, non-crystalline CBD products, crystal-resistant distillate is ideal.
While it contains remarkably high concentrations of CBD, CBG, CBN, and CBC, our crystal-resistant distillate does not contain any detectable amounts of THC, assuaging consumer concerns over THC levels. This ultra-refined, distilled extract provides full crystal-resistance for extended periods without including any fillers, cutting agents, or any substances not naturally found in non-intoxicating Cannabis sativa.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is CRD?
- The term “CRD” (crystal-resistant distillate) can refer to either CBD or THC distillate that has been formulated to resist crystallization. Most cannabinoids are crystalline in nature, making it necessary to specially formulate cannabinoid extracts to stay liquid. Isolate (crystal) CBD is the most notorious type of extract when it comes to recrystallization.
- Is Crystal Resistant CBD Distillate (CRD) Lab-Tested?
- We test our proprietary crystal-resistant CBD distillate at an independent lab to ensure potency, purity, and transparency.
- Is Crystal Resistant CBD Distillate (CRD) Full-Spectrum?
- Our crystal-resistant CBD distillate remains liquid in its natural state, but it does not contain THC. Therefore, this broad-spectrum product is different from full-spectrum extracts, which contain THC in concentrations under 0.3%.
- Can I Order Crystal Resistant CBD Distillate (CRD) In Bulk?
- Yes, you can order our crystal-resistant distillate in bulk by booking a call with one of our business development representatives. Originally designed for vape applications, many of our clients now also order crystal-resistant CBD distillate in bulk for tinctures, topicals, and other product categories. Since this product contains 15-30% minor cannabinoids, it’s highly desirable for various bulk applications.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of THC Free Crystal Resistant Distillate (CRD)?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about THC Free Crystal Resistant Distillate (CRD), we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is THC Free Crystal Resistant Distillate (CRD) most commonly used?
- THC Free Crystal Resistant Distillate (CRD) was originally designed to be used in vape cartridges, which are often plagued by the problem of recrystallization. Along the way, we’ve discovered that CRD is also an excellent raw material for formulations in which high concentrations of minor cannabinoids like CBC, CBG, CBN, CBDV, and CBT are desired.
- CBD vs CRD?
- The term crystal-resistant distillate (CRD) often refers to a type of hemp extract that contains cannabidiol (CBD), but CRD can also contain other cannabinoids. CRD is a type of hemp or cannabis extract while CBD is a cannabinoid found in hemp and cannabis.
- CRD vs CBG?
- Cannabigerol (CBG) is a hemp cannabinoid that’s non-intoxicating like CBD. It’s possible to formulate CBG into crystal-resistant distillate (CRD) in the same way you can make CBD into CRD. CBG is a cannabinoid, but CRD is not.
- CRD vs CBN?
- Like CBG, cannabinol (CBN) is a hemp cannabinoid that has recently gained popularity alongside CBD. Just like CBD and CBG, you can formulate CBN into crystal-resistant distillate (CRD) for use in vape cartridges and other products in which crystal resistance is desired.
- What is THC distillate?
- Distillate THC is a type of distilled cannabis extract that contains high concentrations of THC. The cannabinoid delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is a federally illicit substance, so delta 9 THC products—including THC crystals, THC distillate, and crystal-resistant THC—are not sold online.
- What is Cannabis Distillate?
- The terms “cannabis distillate” and “hemp distillate” are often used interchangeably. People more commonly use “cannabis distillate” to refer to types of distilled cannabis extract that contain high concentrations of THC, though, and they’re more likely to use “hemp distillate” to refer to extracts containing other cannabinoids.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB. Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
What Our Clients Say About Us
GVB is always helpful with a few of our company's essential needs. They are dependable and quick to get their client's needs met. Leo has been our sales rep for a while now and has our back!
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
GVB Biopharma is an excellent source for high quality hemp derived cannabinoids. They have amazing customer service and very high standards of operation. The crystal resistant cbd distillate is very popular with my customers!
Carter and the GVB Biopharma team has been amazing to work with as one of the vendors for our company. They are always prompt to respond with additional information, turn around our orders in record time, and overall great customer service. They have been able to send us samples of additional product to further our skincare formulations and have also saved our company tons of money. Highly recommended!!
My Experience With GVB has been imaculate. I have received the best product and service. I would suggest the CBG to everyone it has changed my life. Josh has helped every step of the way and I am super grateful to him and his partner.
I've purchased with GVB a few times here lately, the pricing they offer is very competitive. There turnaround time is very fast. There sells guy Carter is great at getting things done in a timely fashion. His communication during all transactions is more than good!
Been working with GVB for over a year now and have been very impressed by their quality and pricing! Many unique hemp products available including water soluble concentrates! Fantastic customer service from Carter Czech, quick order turnaround, and flexible MOQ's! Would reccomend to anyone looking for premium lab-tested hemp derived products.
Learn MoreView all articles
Which CBD Consumption Method is Best for You?
One of the first things shoppers notice is that there are lots of differen ...
Posted June 6, 2023
Terpenes vs. Cannabinoids | 2023 Guide
Even casual students of the plant quickly recognize that cannabis is incre ...
Posted June 6, 2023
Full Spectrum CBD vs. Broad Spectrum CBD: Which Is Right for You?
They’ve been the dominant types of CBD extracts for years at this point, b ...
Posted June 6, 2023