Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
Learn More About THC-Free Crystal Resistant Distillate (CRD)
The hemp vape industry is plagued by a persistent problem: extract recrystallization. As an inherently crystalline compound, CBD tends to revert to its crystalline form, and this tendency becomes more pronounced in high-concentration extracts.
Recrystallized CBD vape fluid is visually unappealing and can result in decreased performance. Since consumers demand the highest-possible concentrations of CBD and other minor cannabinoids in their vape products, recrystallization poses a serious issue.
We’ve solved this problem by producing a proprietary extract that entirely resists crystallization. As the result of our cutting-edge processes, this vapable cannabinoid liquid remains flowable without the introduction of any additives.
As a result of our unique crystallization-preventing refining processes, our crystal-resistant distillate also contains higher concentrations of minor cannabinoids than any other extracts on the market. Many of the minor cannabinoids present in non-intoxicating Cannabis sativa flower, such as cannabigerol (CBG), cannabinol (CBN), and cannabichromene (CBC), are non-crystalline to CBD, making it possible to introduce higher concentrations of these unique cannabinoids into a CBD extract that resists crystallization.
With up to 25% minor cannabinoids and up to 50% CBD, our crystal-resistant distillate offers one of the most desirable CBD-to-minor-cannabinoid ratios in the industry. For brands seeking to capitalize on the recent surge of interest in minor cannabinoids to the greatest extent possible while delivering long-lasting, non-crystalline CBD vape products, crystal-resistant distillate is ideal.
Due to its unprecedentedly high concentrations of minor cannabinoids, crystal-resistant distillate is even useful for non-vape CBD products. Any products that are designed to capture the potential benefits of combining CBD with other minor cannabinoids can benefit from the unique properties of crystal-resistant distillate.
While it contains remarkably high concentrations of CBD, CBG, CBN, and CBC, our crystal-resistant distillate does not contain any detectable amounts of THC, assuaging consumer concerns over THC levels. This ultra-refined, distilled extract provides full crystal-resistance for extended periods without including any fillers, cutting agents, or any substances not naturally found in non-intoxicating Cannabis sativa.
We test every batch of full-spectrum CBD distillate we produce.
GVB is the world’s leading innovator in hemp technology. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We believe passionately in the powerful, life-enhancing qualities of hemp and other hemp-based products, and take pride in our research in every facet of hemp cultivation and production. Our work changes lives for the better.
Don't just take our word for it...
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
High-Quality. Professional. Reliable. Ethical. Just a few of the words that come to mind when I think of GVB Biopharma and the team that powers this great company. Carter Czech in particular is one of the most knowledgeable and fun to work with individuals I have come across in this industry. Thank you Carter and GVB Bio for helping my business grow!
Love working with my rep Carter. Very professional and easy to work with. Products are always high quality with the best possible pricing. All very important for helping sustain small business growth. Love this company!
GVB Biopharma provides us with excellent quality CBD distillate. We highly recommend their services! Carter has been a pleasure to work with--always helpful and quick to respond.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Crystal Resistant CBD Distillate (CRD) Lab-Tested?
- We test our proprietary crystal-resistant CBD distillate at an independent lab to ensure potency, purity, and transparency.
- Is Crystal Resistant CBD Distillate (CRD) Full-Spectrum?
- Our crystal-resistant CBD distillate remains liquid in its natural state, but it does not contain THC. Therefore, this broad-spectrum product is different from full-spectrum extracts, which contain THC in concentrations under 0.3%.
- Can I Order Crystal Resistant CBD Distillate (CRD) In Bulk?
- Originally designed for vape applications, many of our clients now also order crystal-resistant CBD distillate in bulk for tinctures, topicals, and other product categories. Since this product contains 15-25% minor cannabinoids, it’s highly desirable for various bulk applications.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of THC Free Crystal Resistant Distillate (CRD)?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about THC Free Crystal Resistant Distillate (CRD), we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is THC Free Crystal Resistant Distillate (CRD) most commonly used?
- THC Free Crystal Resistant Distillate (CRD) was originally designed to be used in vape cartridges, which are often plagued by the problem of recrystallization. Along the way, we’ve discovered that CRD is also an excellent raw material for formulations in which high concentrations of minor cannabinoids like CBC, CBG, CBN, CBDV, and CBT are desired.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB. Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
White Label Product Options