Verified by Quality Control Team
THC-Free Ultra Broad Spectrum Distillate
Ultra Broad Spectrum Distillate (USD) is a new product GVB has launched into the raw material cannabinoid market. Ultra Broad Spectrum Distillate is a THC-free distillate with a slightly lower ratio of minor cannabinoids to CBD compared to our Crystal Resistant Distillate (CRD).
Ultra Broad Spectrum Distillate provides a unique cannabinoid spectrum and is utilized in products where levels of minor cannabinoids are the focus of the product, but maintaining high CBD levels is key.
Quality Management System
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
THC-Free Ultra Broad Spectrum Distillate can also be used in the following finished product types
Learn More About THC-Free Ultra Broad Spectrum Distillate
While highly desirable due to its lack of detectable levels of THC, conventional broad-spectrum distillate has relatively low concentrations of minor cannabinoids. We developed ultra broad-spectrum distillate (USD) to provide our clients with a THC-free distillate that maximizes concentrations of minor cannabinoids to the greatest extent possible.
Ultra broad-spectrum distillate includes up to 85% CBD, but this innovative extract contains up to 12% minor cannabinoids such as cannabigerol (CBG), cannabinol (CBN), and cannabichromene (CBC). At concentrations this high, the unique properties of each minor cannabinoid begin to become individually distinct. For products designed to capture a wide cannabinoid spectrum, including the remarkable properties of CBG, CBN, CBC, or other minor cannabinoids, while remaining CBD-dominant, ultra broad-spectrum distillate is the ideal solution.
Ultra broad-spectrum distillate delivers multiple minor cannabinoids while simultaneously providing high concentrations of CBD and eliminating THC from the extract profile. As a result, this advanced, high-end extract is the pinnacle of current hemp distillation science.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Ultra Broad Spectrum Distillate (USD) Lab-Tested?
- We test every batch we produce of this exciting new form of CBD distillate. Our comprehensive lab reports demonstrate that USD contains higher concentrations of minor cannabinoids while remaining free of contaminants.
- Is Ultra Broad Spectrum Distillate (USD) Full-Spectrum?
- Since ultra-broad-spectrum distillate does not contain any THC whatsoever, this extract is broad spectrum and can’t technically be considered full-spectrum. USD contains 7-15% minor cannabinoids, however, so this type of extract might offer an even stronger entourage effect than full-spectrum distillate.
- Can I Order Ultra Broad Spectrum Distillate (USD) In Bulk?
- With 70-85% CBD and 7-15% minor cannabinoids, we’re proud to offer our ultra-broad-spectrum distillate in various bulk quantities. You can learn more about our pricing and options by contacting us today.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of THC Free Ultra Broad Spectrum Distillate (USD)?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about THC Free Ultra Broad Spectrum Distillate (USD), we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is THC Free Ultra Broad Spectrum Distillate (USD) most commonly used?
- THC Free Ultra Broad Spectrum Distillate (USD) is often used to formulate products that are intended to be entirely THC-free but still contain high concentrations of coveted minor cannabinoids like CBC, CBG, CBN, CBDV, and CBT.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB.Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
What Our Clients Say About Us
GVB Biopharma is an excellent source for high quality hemp derived cannabinoids. They have amazing customer service and very high standards of operation. The crystal resistant cbd distillate is very popular with my customers!
I found my account executive Jake Parenteau to be professional in his approach and more importantly very knowledgeable and engaging concerning product information and pricing.
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
Carter and the GVB Biopharma team has been amazing to work with as one of the vendors for our company. They are always prompt to respond with additional information, turn around our orders in record time, and overall great customer service. They have been able to send us samples of additional product to further our skincare formulations and have also saved our company tons of money. Highly recommended!!
Carter and the entire GVB Biopharma team is amazing. Very responsive, quick processing, competitive pricing & always on top of every detail. They are our primary supplier for all CBD raw materials. We wish more suppliers were like the GVB Biopharma team.
Great products, wonderful service, all around top tier company to work with.
We have worked with them for about 2 years and everything has been high quality.
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
Learn MoreView all articles
Study Explores Benefits of CBD for Social Anxiety and Public Speaking
Social anxiety has always existed, but it’s only recently that we’ve been ...
Posted November 1, 2022
Research Study Unveils Potential Benefits of CBD for PTSD
PTSD is a condition that can make it feel impossible to relax, and CBD is ...
Posted October 26, 2022
New Brightfield Report: International CBD Markets Will Double By 2024
As the American hemp market matures and stabilizes, all eyes are on emergi ...
Posted October 19, 2022