Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
Learn More About THC-Free Ultra Broad Spectrum Distillate
While highly desirable due to its lack of detectable levels of THC, conventional broad-spectrum distillate has relatively low concentrations of minor cannabinoids. We developed ultra broad-spectrum distillate (USD) to provide our clients with a bulk ingredient solution that entirely eliminates any detectable presence of THC while maximizing concentrations of minor cannabinoids to the greatest extent possible.
Ultra broad-spectrum distillate includes up to 85% CBD, but this innovative extract contains up to 12% minor cannabinoids such as cannabigerol (CBG), cannabinol (CBN), and cannabichromene (CBC). At concentrations this high, the unique properties of each minor cannabinoid begin to become individually distinct. For products designed to capture the remarkable properties of CBG, CBN, CBC, or other minor cannabinoids while remaining CBD-dominant, ultra broad-spectrum distillate is the ideal solution.
Ultra broad-spectrum distillate delivers multiple minor cannabinoids while simultaneously providing high concentrations of CBD and eliminating THC from the extract profile. As a result, this advanced, high-end extract is the pinnacle of current hemp distillation science.
We test every batch of full-spectrum CBD distillate we produce.
GVB is the world’s leading innovator in hemp technology. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We believe passionately in the powerful, life-enhancing qualities of hemp and other hemp-based products, and take pride in our research in every facet of hemp cultivation and production. Our work changes lives for the better.
Don't just take our word for it...
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
High-Quality. Professional. Reliable. Ethical. Just a few of the words that come to mind when I think of GVB Biopharma and the team that powers this great company. Carter Czech in particular is one of the most knowledgeable and fun to work with individuals I have come across in this industry. Thank you Carter and GVB Bio for helping my business grow!
Love working with my rep Carter. Very professional and easy to work with. Products are always high quality with the best possible pricing. All very important for helping sustain small business growth. Love this company!
GVB Biopharma provides us with excellent quality CBD distillate. We highly recommend their services! Carter has been a pleasure to work with--always helpful and quick to respond.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Ultra Broad Spectrum Distillate (USD) Lab-Tested?
- We test every batch we produce of this exciting new form of CBD distillate. Our comprehensive lab reports demonstrate that USD contains higher concentrations of minor cannabinoids while remaining free of contaminants.
- Is Ultra Broad Spectrum Distillate (USD) Full-Spectrum?
- Since ultra-broad-spectrum distillate does not contain any THC whatsoever, this extract is broad spectrum and can’t technically be considered full-spectrum. USD contains 5-12% minor cannabinoids, however, so this type of extract might offer an even stronger entourage effect than full-spectrum distillate.
- Can I Order Ultra Broad Spectrum Distillate (USD) In Bulk?
- With 70-85% CBD and 5-12% minor cannabinoids, we’re proud to offer our ultra-broad-spectrum distillate in various bulk quantities. You can learn more about our pricing and options by contacting us today.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of THC Free Ultra Broad Spectrum Distillate (USD)?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about THC Free Ultra Broad Spectrum Distillate (USD), we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is THC Free Ultra Broad Spectrum Distillate (USD) most commonly used?
- THC Free Ultra Broad Spectrum Distillate (USD) is often used to formulate products that are intended to be entirely THC-free but still contain high concentrations of coveted minor cannabinoids like CBC, CBG, CBN, CBDV, and CBT.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB. Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
White Label Product Options