CBN-Free Distillate is a highly refined, high-potency THC and CBN free distillate containing 88%+ CBD along with such minor cannabinoids as CBC, CBG, and CBT. This profile makes it perfect for markets where CBN is prohibited such as the UK and others. The minor cannabinoids make up 2 to 5% of the product. Bulk CBD distillate is valued because the broad spectrum of cannabinoids is believed to introduce the entourage effect—the belief that taking multiple cannabinoids in concert increases the overall efficacy of any one individual cannabinoid.
CBN-Free Distillate is a high-end raw material used in premium CBD products where THC and CBN are undesirable, but a high potency of CBD and minor cannabinoids are desirable.
Quality Management System
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
CBN-Free Distillate can also be used in the following finished product types
Learn More About CBN-Free Distillate
Our CBN-Free Distillate provides clients with a THC-free, CBN-Free distillate that remains UK compliant while maximizing concentrations of minor cannabinoids to the greatest extent possible.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is UK Compliant THC-Free Broad Spectrum Distillate Lab-Tested?
- At GVB Biopharma, we test every batch of broad-spectrum CBD distillate we produce. These tests prove the quality of our extract and ensure our distillate contains less than 0.3% THC.
- Is UK Compliant THC-Free Broad Spectrum Distillate Full-Spectrum?
- No, this product contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids and minimal terpenes, and flavonoids present in hemp flower. Broad Spectrum CBD distillate captures the maximum benefits of hemp flower while still staying compliant with relevant THC regulations.
- Can I Order UK Compliant THC-Free Broad Spectrum Distillate In Bulk?
- As one of our most popular products, we offer our UK Compliant THC-Free Broad Spectrum Distillate in a wide variety of bulk quantities. This purified extract is ideal for brands that want to offer affordable products that contain less than 0.1% THC.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of UK Compliant THC-Free Broad Spectrum Distillate (UKBSD)?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about UK Compliant THC-Free Broad Spectrum Distillate (UKBSD), we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is UK Compliant THC-Free Broad Spectrum Distillate (UKBSD) most commonly used?
- UK Compliant THC-Free Broad Spectrum Distillate (UKBSD) is most commonly used in product formulations in which the desired end result is THC-free but still contains high concentrations of CBD and other non-intoxicating cannabinoids.
- ISO 9001: 2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF Certification
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer, experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed-upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB.Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
Our Clients About Us
GVB Biopharma is an excellent source for high quality hemp derived cannabinoids. They have amazing customer service and very high standards of operation. The crystal resistant cbd distillate is very popular with my customers!
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
My Experience With GVB has been imaculate. I have received the best product and service. I would suggest the CBG to everyone it has changed my life. Josh has helped every step of the way and I am super grateful to him and his partner.
Carter and the entire GVB Biopharma team is amazing. Very responsive, quick processing, competitive pricing & always on top of every detail. They are our primary supplier for all CBD raw materials. We wish more suppliers were like the GVB Biopharma team.
Carter and the GVB Biopharma team has been amazing to work with as one of the vendors for our company. They are always prompt to respond with additional information, turn around our orders in record time, and overall great customer service. They have been able to send us samples of additional product to further our skincare formulations and have also saved our company tons of money. Highly recommended!!
GVB is very professional and very high quality. These people are able to meet nearly every CBD concentrate need I have. Their sales team is attentive, persistent and flexible. Ask for Will if you're placing an order. You won't regret it.
Been working with GVB for over a year now and have been very impressed by their quality and pricing! Many unique hemp products available including water soluble concentrates! Fantastic customer service from Carter Czech, quick order turnaround, and flexible MOQ's! Would reccomend to anyone looking for premium lab-tested hemp derived products.
Just wrote a lengthy review which I lost when I went to check spelling. I learned about GVD in one of my reddit subs. Having done aromatherapy for almost ten years, I had been researching using cannabinoids at a higher level in my products. Had been using them for a few years. While doing my research on the GVB ingredients, the minimum quantities for purchase had been increased from 10g to 50g just as I was about to place my order. A huge amount for the more casual user. The website had encouraged me to contact them, so I did. Got a phone call from a wonderful Account Executive, William Swindells. We discussed the concerns of the members on my reddit sub. He spoke with the company president. A few hours later, the smaller minimums were restored. That's a company that cares about their customers.The ingredients I ordered were the CBD and CBG isolates, and the Crystal Resistant Distillate. The CRD was getting a lot of discussion on reddit because it has relatively high %age of some of the minor cannabinoids. The package includes very detailed COAs of the batches one receives and any other paperwork a reseller might need. Putting together the smaller orders is a lot more work for their processing department, but they've made it possible for us to keep buying from them.I've made two products using the GVB ingredients as my only cannabinoids--an inflammation butter using Amazonian oils/butters and a product to try sublingually for pain. I'm getting positive results from both, but especially the sublingual.
Learn MoreView all articles
Are Women Willing to Try Cannabinoid Beauty Products?
Using cannabinoids to improve the health of your skin is all the rage. In ...
Posted August 15, 2022
For hundreds of years, pharmaceuticals have been understood to be substanc ...
Posted August 11, 2022
Why Do Consumers Take Edibles?
Members of older generations may not be familiar with newer cannabinoid pr ...
Posted August 5, 2022