Water Soluble Liquid (2%)
+/- 2% CBD (20mg/g)
GVB offers several water soluble liquid emulsions that are all a 2% potency (ie. 20mg/g). These emulsions are extremely high quality water soluble liquids that all slightly differ in their finished properties relative to transparency, taste, etc. which differ depending on the finished product you are using them in. Any of our starting materials can be used to manufacture this product, through a proprietary conversion process. Starting materials such as Full Spectrum Distillate, Broad Spectrum Distillate, CBD Isolate, and CBG Isolate can all be processed into Water Soluble Liquid.
The shelf life on these high quality emulsions are anywhere from 12-18 months. They are most commonly utilized in drink products but also other finished goods like tinctures, cosmetic creams, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Water Soluble CBD Liquid Lab-Tested?
- At GVB Biopharma, we rigorously test our extracts at every stage of the production process. Our comprehensive testing methodology allows us to ensure that our products are both potent and pure.
- Is Water Soluble CBD Liquid Full-Spectrum?
- We can make almost any of our products into water-soluble liquid. If the original product is full-spectrum, the water-soluble liquid it’s made from will be as well, but if the original product is broad-spectrum isolate, the resulting water-soluble liquid will be the same.
- Can I Order Water Soluble CBD Liquid In Bulk?
- We are proud to offer our water-soluble liquid in various bulk quantities. Whichever cannabinoid product you want us to make into water-soluble liquid, you’ll love the fact that this type of extract is colorless and practically flavorless as well, making it the perfect addition to a wide variety of different end products.