Our expertise in developing raw materials positions us uniquely to serve white label customers. Utilizing our top-quality extracts and distillates, GVB produces private label products for some of the country’s top brands. These include tinctures, balms, creams, lotions, cosmetics, spa products, pain-relief creams and balms, and pet products. Services include product infusion, flavoring, containers and labeling, and shipping/distribution. Full vertical integration permits us to carefully control every aspect of this process, from seed to shelf.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Your Private/White Label Contract Manufacturing Products Lab-Tested?
- To ensure that our white label customers only get the best products possible, we test each of our bulk offerings at multiple stages of production. Our rigorous testing methodologies eliminate contamination while providing accurate cannabinoid concentrations.
- Are Your Private/White Label Contract Manufacturing Products Full-Spectrum?
- As the country’s premier manufacturer of cannabinoid extracts, we can produce white label products in either full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, or isolate varieties.
- Can I Order Private/White Label Contract Manufacturing Products In Bulk?
- At GVB Biopharma, we offer an incredible variety of products for white label and private label purposes. White labeling is a great way to take advantage of excellent, reliable product quality while creating your own distinct brand.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Will a COA be provided with my products?
- Cannabinoid products should always be accompanied by COAs. All of our products are accompanied by COAs from an ORELAP-accredited, third-party laboratory. When you purchase tinctures, you will be provided with a COA that is batch-specific and confirms the product’s potency.
- Do you offer samples?
- Yes, we do. Sampling can be an excellent way to determine which finished product will be right for your brand. To order samples, book a call with one of our sales representatives. By booking a call, you can order multiple samples at once and receive suggestions from our representative regarding which products would best suit your needs and price point.