Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
Learn More About Vapes
Hemp vapes combine portability, easy dosing, and ultra-fast activation times into a simple, disposable package. Our vapes can contain various forms of CBD, CBG, CBN, or CBC distillate, and they’re boosted with unique terpene profiles that can mimic the benefits of specific strains or taste just like strawberry, mint, or mango. We provide various cartridge and battery options, enabling you to reach the exact consumers who will love your tasty, quick, and effective vapes the most.
We test every batch of full-spectrum CBD distillate we produce.
GVB is the world’s leading innovator in hemp technology. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We believe passionately in the powerful, life-enhancing qualities of hemp and other hemp-based products, and take pride in our research in every facet of hemp cultivation and production. Our work changes lives for the better.
Don't just take our word for it...
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
High-Quality. Professional. Reliable. Ethical. Just a few of the words that come to mind when I think of GVB Biopharma and the team that powers this great company. Carter Czech in particular is one of the most knowledgeable and fun to work with individuals I have come across in this industry. Thank you Carter and GVB Bio for helping my business grow!
Love working with my rep Carter. Very professional and easy to work with. Products are always high quality with the best possible pricing. All very important for helping sustain small business growth. Love this company!
GVB Biopharma provides us with excellent quality CBD distillate. We highly recommend their services! Carter has been a pleasure to work with--always helpful and quick to respond.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Vape Products Lab-Tested?
- To ensure that they don’t contain any contaminants, we lab-test our white label vape products at multiple stages of production. Our rigorous testing criteria also provide exact percentages of the cannabinoids these products contain.
- Are Vape Products Full-Spectrum?
- We formulate our vape products with THC-free crystal-resistant distillate, which is a broad-spectrum product. It’s also possible to formulate vape products with isolate extracts.
- Can I Order Vape Products In Bulk?
- Yes, our vape products are available for bulk ordering. You can select from quite a few different existing product types, and we can also work with you to design the unique vape product line of your dreams.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Will a COA be provided with my vapes?
- Cannabinoid products should always be accompanied by COAs. All of our products are accompanied by COAs from an ORELAP-accredited, third-party laboratory. When you purchase a cannabinoid-infused vape product from GVB, you will be provided with a batch-specific COA that confirms the product’s potency.
- Do you offer vape samples?
- Yes, we do. Sampling can be an excellent way to determine which finished product will be right for your brand. To order samples, book a call with one of our sales representatives. By booking a call, you can order multiple samples at once and receive suggestions from our representative regarding which products would best suit your needs and price point.
- Which formulations are most commonly used with vapes?
- from full-spectrum cannabinoid extract to cannabinoid isolate can be formulated into stable, delicious vape products. We’ve noticed a recent rise of interest in vapes with high concentrations of minor cannabinoids and terpenes.
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
Bulk Ingredient Options