CBD vape products provide immediate effects.
They also allow users to adjust each serving to suit individual preferences. Our vape products are not at all like most on the market today, which are made with chemically harmful cutting agents and/or additives such as Vitamin E Acetate, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT), Propylene Glycol (PG), Vegetable Glycerin (VG), artificial terpenes, etc. These ingredients have been proven harmful to consumers.
By contrast, our vape pens are formulated using THC Free Crystal Resistant Distillate (CRD), which is additive-free, mixed only with naturally derived hemp terpenes. This unique product requires no harsh chemicals, additives, or cutting agents in order to be used in vape delivery systems.
Customization: Eliminating harmful cutting agents with our specialized CRDl is critical in today’s marketplace. Our white label products come in a wide variety of options. Customers can select from a range of raw materials, dosage, containers, and ingredients, to build a fully customizable product that suits the needs of their consumers/brand.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Vape Products Lab-Tested?
- To ensure that they don’t contain any contaminants, we lab-test our white label vape products at multiple stages of production. Our rigorous testing criteria also provide exact percentages of the cannabinoids these products contain.
- Are Vape Products Full-Spectrum?
- We formulate our vape products with THC-free crystal-resistant distillate, which is a broad-spectrum product. It’s also possible to formulate vape products with isolate extracts.
- Can I Order Vape Products In Bulk?
- Yes, our vape products are available for bulk ordering. You can select from quite a few different existing product types, and we can also work with you to design the unique vape product line of your dreams.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Will a COA be provided with my vapes?
- Cannabinoid products should always be accompanied by COAs. All of our products are accompanied by COAs from an ORELAP-accredited, third-party laboratory. When you purchase a cannabinoid-infused vape product from GVB, you will be provided with a batch-specific COA that confirms the product’s potency.
- Do you offer vape samples?
- Yes, we do. Sampling can be an excellent way to determine which finished product will be right for your brand. To order samples, book a call with one of our sales representatives. By booking a call, you can order multiple samples at once and receive suggestions from our representative regarding which products would best suit your needs and price point.
- Which formulations are most commonly used with vapes?
- from full-spectrum cannabinoid extract to cannabinoid isolate can be formulated into stable, delicious vape products. We’ve noticed a recent rise of interest in vapes with high concentrations of minor cannabinoids and terpenes.