Verified by Quality Control Team
CBDa (cannabidiolic acid) is the acidic precursor of CBD. CBDa isolate mimics the active compounds found in fresh hemp more closely than CBD and is, therefore, more desirable to hemp connoisseurs that want a more complete spectrum included in their CBD products.
*Overnight shipping is required for orders of CBDa Isolate over 100 grams. Smaller samples can use standard shipping. The product’s appearance may alter slightly during delivery if not shipped overnight, but the potency will remain the same. The product will ship within 24 or 48 business hours.
Quality Management System
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
CBDa Isolate can also be used in the following finished product types
Learn More About CBDa Isolate
Consisting of 95-99% pure CBDa molecules, CBDa isolate is an almost perfectly molecularly homogenous extract that does not contain any waxes, chlorophyll, or other useless or undesirable components of CBD-rich hemp extract. Bulk CBDa isolate also doesn’t contain terpenes, flavonoids, or any other hemp compounds aside from CBD. Levels of THC in CBDa isolate are undetectable, which is the attribute that originally caused this extract to become popular along with its purity.
When extracted, raw CBDa isolate takes on a crystalline form, and crystalline types of CBDa isolate are usually broken down into powder before use. CBDa isolate powder is off-white in appearance, and it is both flavorless and odorless since it does not contain the terpenes and flavonoids that provide hemp extract with its unique taste and aroma properties.
Since CBDa isolate is almost perfectly molecularly homogenous, it’s easy to determine exact dosing when formulating this bulk cannabinoid ingredient into finished CBDa products. As a non-viscous crystal or powder, CBDa isolate is also remarkably easy to work with, and it combines well with many ingredients.
Unlike types of CBDa extract that contain minor cannabinoids and other beneficial constituents of hemp flower, CBDa isolate does not contain any detectable fringe cannabinoids. The tradeoff is that CBDa isolate does not contain any THC and is simple to work with.
Due to its consistency, flavor, aroma, and other attributes, CBDa isolate is easy to add to practically any type of product formulation. It’s possible to combine CBDa isolate with other isolated or distilled cannabinoid extracts to augment the properties of CBDa white label products. Buy CBDa online today to capture the power of this unique hemp substance.
We can add CBDa isolate to a wide range of finished products. From tinctures to balms to supplement capsules, we can even make CBDa products for pets. Other examples of products we commonly make with this cannabinoid include CBDa gummies, lotions, tinctures, balms, and even face serums. What’s more, GVB Biopharma can work with you to create custom product formulations that fit your exact needs.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is CBDA?
- As you determine where to buy CBDa online, it can be helpful to learn more about this unique substance and how it compares to other cannabinoids. CBDa is the acidic precursor to CBD, and researchers are keenly interested in the unique ways this natural hemp substance might affect your body. Like CBD, CBDa has non-intoxicating effects, but these cannabinoids are different enough to each merit individual study.
- What is CBDa powder?
- You might come across the term “CBDa powder” as you search for CBDa for sale online. While it can be confusing at first, this is simply another term for CBDa isolate. Since cannabinoid isolate products usually come in powdered form, it’s natural to refer to an isolate form of any cannabinoid as “powder.”
- CBD vs CBDa?
- Chemically, CBD and CBDa are very similar. They’re only separated by a carboxyl group that can disappear due to various sources of oxidation. In terms of effects in the human body, however, CBD and CBDa are more noticeably different. Scientists are especially interested in learning more about CBDa’s activity at the brain’s 5-HT neuroreceptors, which are involved in everything from metabolism to neuropathic pain.
- CBN vs CBDa?
- As far as cannabinoids go, CBN and CBDa are quite different. CBN is on the other end of the cannabinoid “life cycle” from CBDa: While CBDa is a cannabinoid precursor, CBN appears when THC breaks down (though it can also be made with other cannabinoids). CBN and CBDa have mostly been investigated for different potential applications.
- CBG vs CBDa?
- The precursor to CBG, CBGa, shares a close relationship with CBDa. In its final form, however, CBG doesn’t show much resemblance to CBD’s acidic precursor. The two hemp compounds are usually researched for different applications, but at least they’re both non-intoxicating.
- Is CBDa Isolate Lab-Tested?
- CBDa isolate is purified to the extent that only the cannabidiol molecule remains, but we still test this product to ensure that it is free of contaminants and offers the potency we claim. We test our products at every stage of the production process to provide total transparency and reliability.
- Is CBDa Isolate THC-Free?
- This powdered extract contains non-detectable levels of THC, which means that if our CBDa isolate contains any THC at all, there isn’t enough of this intoxicating cannabinoid present to register with even the most advanced testing equipment. CBDa isolate is a type of hemp extract that has been purified so that almost all other substances aside from CBDa have been eliminated. GVB Biopharma CBDa isolate routinely tests at 95-99% purity, which makes our CBDa isolate one of the purest options on the market.
- Can I Order CBDa Isolate In Bulk?
- GVB Biopharma offers CBDa isolate in bulk in various quantities and product packages. While CBDa isolate does not offer the entourage effect, this type of cannabidiol extract provides incredible purity and value when used in supplements and other products. Contact us today to learn more about our options when it comes to CBDa for sale.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of CBDa Isolate?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about CBDa Isolate, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is CBDa Isolate most commonly used?
- CBDa Isolate is an extremely economical raw material that’s commonly used when THC and other minor cannabinoids are undesired. This raw material is flavorless and can make a great addition to any edible or encapsulated product that’s intended to deliver exact dosing.
- Who do I contact with CBDa certification questions?
- If you’d like to know more about the certifications GVB provides for its CBDa extracts and finished products, most of the information you need is on this page. Customers with further questions are encouraged to contact GVB Biopharma customer service for clarification.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB.Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
What Our Clients Say About Us
GVB Biopharma is an excellent source for high quality hemp derived cannabinoids. They have amazing customer service and very high standards of operation. The crystal resistant cbd distillate is very popular with my customers!
I found my account executive Jake Parenteau to be professional in his approach and more importantly very knowledgeable and engaging concerning product information and pricing.
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
Carter and the GVB Biopharma team has been amazing to work with as one of the vendors for our company. They are always prompt to respond with additional information, turn around our orders in record time, and overall great customer service. They have been able to send us samples of additional product to further our skincare formulations and have also saved our company tons of money. Highly recommended!!
Carter and the entire GVB Biopharma team is amazing. Very responsive, quick processing, competitive pricing & always on top of every detail. They are our primary supplier for all CBD raw materials. We wish more suppliers were like the GVB Biopharma team.
Great products, wonderful service, all around top tier company to work with.
We have worked with them for about 2 years and everything has been high quality.
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
Learn MoreView all articles
Study Explores Benefits of CBD for Social Anxiety and Public Speaking
Social anxiety has always existed, but it’s only recently that we’ve been ...
Posted November 1, 2022
Research Study Unveils Potential Benefits of CBD for PTSD
PTSD is a condition that can make it feel impossible to relax, and CBD is ...
Posted October 26, 2022
New Brightfield Report: International CBD Markets Will Double By 2024
As the American hemp market matures and stabilizes, all eyes are on emergi ...
Posted October 19, 2022