Creams are specially formulated to customers’ specifications.
Slightly thicker than our lotions, our creams are specially formulated to customers’ specifications and are a keystone product in any skin care line. High-quality CBD creams consist of encapsulated, or micellized CBD, which penetrate the dermis layers of the skin, rather than just remaining on the surface.
Among the creams we offer are hand and foot creams, which allow companies to stand out in the cannabinoid marketplace with appealing, highly specialized products that produce outstanding results. Our cannabinoid-rich creams can be formulated to desired specifications. They can be easily massaged into the skin to provide location-specific relief.
Customization: We offer a selection of ingredients that can be combined to create specially scented and colored creations. Our white label products come in a wide variety of options. Customers can select from a range of raw materials, dosage, containers, and ingredients, to build a fully customizable product that suits the needs of their consumers/brand.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Creams Lab-Tested?
- We test our white label creams at a few different stages in the production process to ensure that the end result is as potent as we claim and free of contaminants.
- Are Creams Full-Spectrum?
- We can produce white label creams with full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, or isolate extract. Our creams are only full-spectrum if they are made with full-spectrum hemp extract.
- Can I Order Creams In Bulk?
- You can order any of our cream formulations in bulk quantities, and we can also formulate unique creams for your brand. Whether you want a hand and foot cream or a generalized lotion, we use encapsulated or micellized CBD to ensure maximum absorption.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Will a COA be provided with my cream?
- Cannabinoid products should always be accompanied by COAs. All of our products are accompanied by COAs from an ORELAP-accredited, third-party laboratory. When you purchase a cannabinoid-infused cream, you will be provided with a COA that is batch-specific and confirms the product’s potency.
- Do you offer cream samples?
- Yes, we do. Sampling can be an excellent way to determine which finished product will be right for your brand. To order samples, book a call with one of our sales representatives. By booking a call, you can order multiple samples at once and receive suggestions from our representative regarding which products would best suit your needs and price point.
- Which formulations are most commonly used with creams?
- Creams are most commonly formulated based on their intended location of application such as feet, hands, or face. As a result, determining the desired use of your cream is step number one. Once you’ve decided how your product will be used, you can choose from a wide range of ingredients to facilitate your desired results.