For dry, cracked skin in need of hydration and protection, there’s nothing better than a cream. As a slightly-thicker version of lotion, our creams are designed to be massaged into the skin for location-specific relief on dry elbows, feet, hands, and other areas that need extra help. GVB’s micellized or encapsulated CBD allows for advanced absorption.
Customization: Looking for white label CBD creams using micellized CBD? We will specially formulate creams to your exact specifications. With a wide range of premium ingredients like aloe vera, shea butter, and kukui nut oil, our deeply-moisturizing formulas are the perfect carrier for cannabinoids like water-soluble CBD powder, CBN, CBG, and CBC. For your private label topicals, you can choose the dosage, ingredients, container, scents, and more to create a highly-specialized product for your brand.
Quality Management System
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
Our Creams can be formulated using the following bulk ingredients.
≥ 99% CBD
≥ 98% CBG
≥ 97% CBN
Learn More About Creams
As one of the most versatile and widely-appealing products on the market, creams will always be popular. Customers are familiar with the deeply moisturizing properties of creams, and the addition of cannabinoids makes it even better. Creams and lotions are a key product in many hemp-based skincare lines, producing outstanding results for hemp brands.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Creams Lab-Tested?
- We test our white label creams at a few different stages in the production process to ensure that the end result is as potent as we claim and free of contaminants.
- Are Creams Full-Spectrum?
- We can produce white label creams with full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, or isolate extract. Our creams are only full-spectrum if they are made with full-spectrum hemp extract.
- Can I Order Creams In Bulk?
- You can order any of our cream formulations in bulk quantities, and we can also formulate unique creams for your brand. Whether you want a hand and foot cream or a generalized lotion, we use encapsulated or micellized CBD to ensure maximum absorption.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Will a COA be provided with my cream?
- Cannabinoid products should always be accompanied by COAs. All of our products are accompanied by COAs from an ORELAP-accredited, third-party laboratory. When you purchase a cannabinoid-infused cream, you will be provided with a COA that is batch-specific and confirms the product’s potency.
- Do you offer cream samples?
- Yes, we do. Sampling can be an excellent way to determine which finished product will be right for your brand. To order samples, book a call with one of our sales representatives. By booking a call, you can order multiple samples at once and receive suggestions from our representative regarding which products would best suit your needs and price point.
- Which formulations are most commonly used with creams?
- Creams are most commonly formulated based on their intended location of application such as feet, hands, or face. As a result, determining the desired use of your cream is step number one. Once you’ve decided how your product will be used, you can choose from a wide range of ingredients to facilitate your desired results.
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
What Our Clients Say About Us
GVB Biopharma is an excellent source for high quality hemp derived cannabinoids. They have amazing customer service and very high standards of operation. The crystal resistant cbd distillate is very popular with my customers!
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
Carter and the GVB Biopharma team has been amazing to work with as one of the vendors for our company. They are always prompt to respond with additional information, turn around our orders in record time, and overall great customer service. They have been able to send us samples of additional product to further our skincare formulations and have also saved our company tons of money. Highly recommended!!
My Experience With GVB has been imaculate. I have received the best product and service. I would suggest the CBG to everyone it has changed my life. Josh has helped every step of the way and I am super grateful to him and his partner.
GVB is very professional and very high quality. These people are able to meet nearly every CBD concentrate need I have. Their sales team is attentive, persistent and flexible. Ask for Will if you're placing an order. You won't regret it.
Been working with GVB for over a year now and have been very impressed by their quality and pricing! Many unique hemp products available including water soluble concentrates! Fantastic customer service from Carter Czech, quick order turnaround, and flexible MOQ's! Would reccomend to anyone looking for premium lab-tested hemp derived products.
Carter and the entire GVB Biopharma team is amazing. Very responsive, quick processing, competitive pricing & always on top of every detail. They are our primary supplier for all CBD raw materials. We wish more suppliers were like the GVB Biopharma team.
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
Learn MoreView all articles
What Is H4CBD?
With some sources boasting that it is 100 times more effective than CBD, i ...
Posted September 26, 2022
What Is Cannabimovone (CBM)?
Cannabis may have been revered for thousands of years, but over the last c ...
Posted September 22, 2022
What Is CBE (Cannabielsoin)?
Cannabinoids are complex substances that come in many different forms. For ...
Posted September 19, 2022