CBN is a cannabinoid that occurs naturally in the hemp plant at very low potency. Our CBN Isolate is therefore produced in a laboratory environment by using either CBD or CBG as a starting material. Then, via a proprietary process, the material is converted into high-purity CBN. After an ensuing repurification step, this becomes a true CBN Isolate. Preliminary, largely anecdotal, research indicates that CBN is useful as a sleep aid.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is CBN Isolate Lab-Tested?
- At GVB Biopharma, we control every aspect of our CBN production process from the seed stage to the final product. Our rigorous testing allows us to ensure customers that our CBN isolate is pure and that it does not contain any solvents or pesticides.
- Is CBN Isolate THC-Free?
- This powdered extract contains non-detectable levels of THC, which means that if our CBN isolate contains any THC at all, there isn’t enough of this intoxicating cannabinoid present to register with even the most advanced testing equipment. CBN isolate is a type of hemp extract that has been purified so that almost all other substances aside from CBN have been eliminated.
- Can I Order CBN Isolate In Bulk?
- GVB Biopharma can offer CBN isolate in any quantity you desire. Many clients, noting that CBD is already used for sleep, choose to add CBN isolate to sleep-oriented cannabinoid products.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of CBN Isolate?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about CBN Isolate, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is CBN Isolate most commonly used?
- CBN isolate is perfect for formulating potent CBN-only products or adding this coveted cannabinoid to product formulations that already contain other cannabinoids.