CBN (cannabinol) is a cannabinoid that occurs naturally in the hemp plant at very low potency. Our CBN Isolate is therefore produced in a laboratory environment by using either CBD or CBG as a starting material. Then, via a proprietary process, the material is converted into high-purity CBN. After an ensuing repurification step, this becomes a true CBN Isolate. Preliminary, largely anecdotal, research indicates that CBN may be useful as a sleep aid.
Quality Management System
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
CBN Isolate can also be used in the following finished product types
Learn More About CBN Isolate
Cannabinol (CBN) has received extensive attention during the last few years due to ongoing research into this cannabinoid’s promising potential. While research into the potential properties of CBN isolate or CBN distillate remain in its infancy, demand for this cannabinoid continues to grow, and we are one of the few trusted sources of this rare hemp constituent.
At present, Cannabis sativa breeders have not yet produced hemp strains containing high concentrations of CBN. It is, therefore, necessary to convert this cannabinoid from the carboxylic acid forms of either cannabidiol (CBD) or cannabigerol (CBG). Cannabigerolic acid (CBGA), in particular, is uniquely suited for CBN isolate production due to its status as the “stem cell” progenitor of every major cannabinoid.
GVB Biopharma uses a proprietary enzymatic process to transform either CBDA or CBGA into CBNA, the carboxylic precursor to CBN. Once the raw material has been converted using our propriety processes, CBN isolate is up to ≥ 97% CBN molecularly homogenous, and practically all traces of terpenes, flavonoids, waxes, chlorophyll, or other cannabinoids have been eliminated.
Due to its near-perfect molecular homogeneity, CBN isolate does not contain any detectable concentrations of THC, adding to the allure of this simple extract. This cannabinoid is in ever-greater demand, and consumer interest in CBN will only increase as research into its potential benefits continues.
Like CBD, CBN is non-intoxicating, but this unique cannabinoid appears to have biochemical properties that CBD does not. You can buy CBN Isolate either as an addition to CBD products or as a standalone substance. CBN isolate captures the cutting edge of an increasingly popular consumer trend towards minor cannabinoids while eliminating the presence of THC.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is CBN Isolate Lab-Tested?
- At GVB Biopharma, we control every aspect of our CBN production process from the seed stage to the final product. Our rigorous testing allows us to ensure customers that our CBN isolate is pure and that it does not contain any solvents or pesticides.
- Is CBN Isolate THC-Free?
- This powdered extract contains non-detectable levels of THC, which means that if our CBN isolate contains any THC at all, there isn’t enough of this intoxicating cannabinoid present to register with even the most advanced testing equipment. CBN isolate is a type of hemp extract that has been purified so that almost all other substances aside from CBN have been eliminated.
- Can I Order CBN Isolate In Bulk?
- GVB Biopharma can offer CBN isolate in any quantity you desire. Many clients, noting that CBD is already used for sleep, choose to add CBN isolate to sleep-oriented cannabinoid products.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of CBN Isolate?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about CBN Isolate, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is CBN Isolate most commonly used?
- CBN isolate is perfect for formulating potent CBN-only products or adding this coveted cannabinoid to product formulations that already contain other cannabinoids.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB.Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
What Our Clients Say About Us
GVB Biopharma is an excellent source for high quality hemp derived cannabinoids. They have amazing customer service and very high standards of operation. The crystal resistant cbd distillate is very popular with my customers!
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
Carter and the GVB Biopharma team has been amazing to work with as one of the vendors for our company. They are always prompt to respond with additional information, turn around our orders in record time, and overall great customer service. They have been able to send us samples of additional product to further our skincare formulations and have also saved our company tons of money. Highly recommended!!
My Experience With GVB has been imaculate. I have received the best product and service. I would suggest the CBG to everyone it has changed my life. Josh has helped every step of the way and I am super grateful to him and his partner.
GVB is very professional and very high quality. These people are able to meet nearly every CBD concentrate need I have. Their sales team is attentive, persistent and flexible. Ask for Will if you're placing an order. You won't regret it.
Been working with GVB for over a year now and have been very impressed by their quality and pricing! Many unique hemp products available including water soluble concentrates! Fantastic customer service from Carter Czech, quick order turnaround, and flexible MOQ's! Would reccomend to anyone looking for premium lab-tested hemp derived products.
Carter and the entire GVB Biopharma team is amazing. Very responsive, quick processing, competitive pricing & always on top of every detail. They are our primary supplier for all CBD raw materials. We wish more suppliers were like the GVB Biopharma team.
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
Learn MoreView all articles
What Is H4CBD?
With some sources boasting that it is 100 times more effective than CBD, i ...
Posted September 26, 2022
What Is Cannabimovone (CBM)?
Cannabis may have been revered for thousands of years, but over the last c ...
Posted September 22, 2022
What Is CBE (Cannabielsoin)?
Cannabinoids are complex substances that come in many different forms. For ...
Posted September 19, 2022