Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
Learn More About CBN Isolate
Cannabinol (CBN) has received extensive attention during the last few years due to ongoing research into this cannabinoid’s promising potential. While research into the potential properties of CBN remains in its infancy, demand for this cannabinoid continues to grow, and we are one of the few trusted sources of this rare hemp constituent.
At present, Cannabis sativa breeders have not yet produced hemp strains containing high concentrations of CBN. It is, therefore, necessary to convert this cannabinoid from the carboxylic acid forms of either cannabidiol (CBD) or cannabigerol (CBG). Cannabigerolic acid (CBGA), in particular, is uniquely suited for CBN production due to its status as the “stem cell” progenitor of every major cannabinoid.
GVB Biopharma uses a proprietary enzymatic process to transform either CBDA or CBGA into CBNA, the carboxylic precursor to CBN. Once the raw material has been converted using our propriety processes, CBN isolate is up to 99% molecularly homogenous, and practically all traces of terpenes, flavonoids, waxes, chlorophyll, or other cannabinoids have been eliminated.
Due to its near-perfect molecular homogeneity, CBN isolate does not contain any detectable concentrations of THC, adding to the allure of this simple extract. This cannabinoid is in ever-greater demand, and consumer interest in CBN will only increase as research into its potential benefits continues.
Like CBD, CBN is non-intoxicating, but this unique cannabinoid appears to have biochemical properties that CBD does not. Either as an addition to CBD products or as a standalone substance, CBN isolate captures the cutting edge of an increasingly popular consumer trend towards minor cannabinoids while eliminating the presence of THC.
We test every batch of full-spectrum CBD distillate we produce.
GVB is the world’s leading innovator in hemp technology. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We believe passionately in the powerful, life-enhancing qualities of hemp and other hemp-based products, and take pride in our research in every facet of hemp cultivation and production. Our work changes lives for the better.
Don't just take our word for it...
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
High-Quality. Professional. Reliable. Ethical. Just a few of the words that come to mind when I think of GVB Biopharma and the team that powers this great company. Carter Czech in particular is one of the most knowledgeable and fun to work with individuals I have come across in this industry. Thank you Carter and GVB Bio for helping my business grow!
GVB Biopharma provides us with excellent quality CBD distillate. We highly recommend their services! Carter has been a pleasure to work with--always helpful and quick to respond.
Love working with my rep Carter. Very professional and easy to work with. Products are always high quality with the best possible pricing. All very important for helping sustain small business growth. Love this company!
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is CBN Isolate Lab-Tested?
- At GVB Biopharma, we control every aspect of our CBN production process from the seed stage to the final product. Our rigorous testing allows us to ensure customers that our CBN isolate is pure and that it does not contain any solvents or pesticides.
- Is CBN Isolate THC-Free?
- This powdered extract contains non-detectable levels of THC, which means that if our CBN isolate contains any THC at all, there isn’t enough of this intoxicating cannabinoid present to register with even the most advanced testing equipment. CBN isolate is a type of hemp extract that has been purified so that almost all other substances aside from CBN have been eliminated.
- Can I Order CBN Isolate In Bulk?
- GVB Biopharma can offer CBN isolate in any quantity you desire. Many clients, noting that CBD is already used for sleep, choose to add CBN isolate to sleep-oriented cannabinoid products.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of CBN Isolate?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about CBN Isolate, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is CBN Isolate most commonly used?
- CBN isolate is perfect for formulating potent CBN-only products or adding this coveted cannabinoid to product formulations that already contain other cannabinoids.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB. Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
White Label Product Options