CBD has become increasingly popular for use in pet products.
CBD tinctures provide pet owners with an easy way to dose their pets with the proper amount of CBD. Our pet tinctures are created from the same high-quality hemp extract as our other products and can be formulated in a multitude of flavors and strengths to suit pets of varying sizes and preferences.
Customization: Our white label products come in a wide variety of options. Customers can select from a range of raw materials, dosage, containers, and ingredients, to build a fully customizable product that suits the needs of their consumers/brand.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Pet Products Lab-Tested?
- We test all the products we produce—even those that are designed for our furry friends. Our comprehensive lab-testing process confirms our pet products are free of contaminants and that they contain the correct cannabinoid concentration.
- Are Pet Products Full-Spectrum?
- The white label pet products we offer may be isolate, broad-spectrum, or full-spectrum depending on the type of hemp extract that they contain. We can include various cannabinoids in our pet products including CBD, CBG, and CBN.
- Can I Order Pet Products In Bulk?
- Like all our white label products, our pet products are designed to be sold in bulk. If you want to add pet options to your CBD brand while minimizing production costs, GVB Biopharma white label pet products are the ideal solution.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Will a COA be provided with my pet tinctures?
- Cannabinoid products should always be accompanied by COAs. All of our products are accompanied by COAs from an ORELAP-accredited, third-party laboratory. When you purchase pet tinctures, you will be provided with a COA that is batch-specific and confirms the product’s potency.
- Do you offer pet tincture samples?
- Yes, we do. Sampling can be an excellent way to determine which finished product will be right for your brand. To order samples, book a call with one of our sales representatives. By booking a call, you can order multiple samples at once and receive suggestions from our representative regarding which products would best suit your needs and price point.
- Which formulations are most commonly used with pet tinctures?
- We’ve found that unflavored tincture formulas tend to be the most popular among our furry friends. Not only do unflavored tinctures prevent your pet from being exposed to potentially harmful artificial flavorings, but you can also add them to any food without significant flavor changes.