Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
Learn More About Pet Products & Pet Tinctures
Hemp tinctures aren’t just for people. Just like our normal tinctures, we can formulate our pet tinctures with CBD, CBG, CBN, or CBC to create a wide range of finished products. Instead of fruity or botanical additives, we generally offer our pet tinctures unflavored or with more fur-friendly flavors like salmon or chicken. It’s easy to add tinctures to pet food, and our tinctures contain safe, simple ingredients pet owners can trust.
We test every batch of full-spectrum CBD distillate we produce.
GVB is the world’s leading innovator in hemp technology. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We believe passionately in the powerful, life-enhancing qualities of hemp and other hemp-based products, and take pride in our research in every facet of hemp cultivation and production. Our work changes lives for the better.
Don't just take our word for it...
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
High-Quality. Professional. Reliable. Ethical. Just a few of the words that come to mind when I think of GVB Biopharma and the team that powers this great company. Carter Czech in particular is one of the most knowledgeable and fun to work with individuals I have come across in this industry. Thank you Carter and GVB Bio for helping my business grow!
Love working with my rep Carter. Very professional and easy to work with. Products are always high quality with the best possible pricing. All very important for helping sustain small business growth. Love this company!
GVB Biopharma provides us with excellent quality CBD distillate. We highly recommend their services! Carter has been a pleasure to work with--always helpful and quick to respond.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Pet Products Lab-Tested?
- We test all the products we produce—even those that are designed for our furry friends. Our comprehensive lab-testing process confirms our pet products are free of contaminants and that they contain the correct cannabinoid concentration.
- Are Pet Products Full-Spectrum?
- The white label pet products we offer may be isolate, broad-spectrum, or full-spectrum depending on the type of hemp extract that they contain. We can include various cannabinoids in our pet products including CBD, CBG, and CBN.
- Can I Order Pet Products In Bulk?
- Like all our white label products, our pet products are designed to be sold in bulk. If you want to add pet options to your CBD brand while minimizing production costs, GVB Biopharma white label pet products are the ideal solution.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Will a COA be provided with my pet tinctures?
- Cannabinoid products should always be accompanied by COAs. All of our products are accompanied by COAs from an ORELAP-accredited, third-party laboratory. When you purchase pet tinctures, you will be provided with a COA that is batch-specific and confirms the product’s potency.
- Do you offer pet tincture samples?
- Yes, we do. Sampling can be an excellent way to determine which finished product will be right for your brand. To order samples, book a call with one of our sales representatives. By booking a call, you can order multiple samples at once and receive suggestions from our representative regarding which products would best suit your needs and price point.
- Which formulations are most commonly used with pet tinctures?
- We’ve found that unflavored tincture formulas tend to be the most popular among our furry friends. Not only do unflavored tinctures prevent your pet from being exposed to potentially harmful artificial flavorings, but you can also add them to any food without significant flavor changes.
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
Bulk Ingredient Options