Capsules are an easy and convenient way to consume a daily dose of CBD.
Consumers who don’t like the taste of other hemp products appreciate the ease of taking a daily capsule, which can be easily swallowed with a drink of water. Capsules are the most efficient way to deliver the benefits of CBD.
Customization: GVB will customize the color and size of any capsule to help the product stand out on the market. Our white label products come in a wide variety of options. Customers can select from a range of raw materials, dosage, containers, and ingredients, to build a fully customizable product that suits the needs of their consumers/brand.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Capsules Lab-Tested?
- We test both the extract that goes into our capsules and the finished product to verify cannabinoid concentrations and ensure that no trace solvents or pesticides are present.
- Are Capsules Full-Spectrum?
- We can include full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, or isolate hemp extract in our white label capsule products. The capsules we produce are only full-spectrum if they contain full-spectrum extract.
- Can I Order Capsules In Bulk?
- We offer various customization options for our white label capsules. If you want further options beyond our basic packages, we can work with you to design a unique capsule line for your brand.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Will a COA be provided with my capsules?
- Cannabinoid products should always be accompanied by COAs. All of our products are accompanied by COAs from an ORELAP-accredited, third-party laboratory. When you purchase a cannabinoid-infused capsule product from GVB, you will be provided with a batch-specific COA that confirms the product’s potency.
- Do you offer capsule samples?
- Yes, we do. Sampling can be an excellent way to determine which finished product will be right for your brand. To order samples, book a call with one of our sales representatives. By booking a call, you can order multiple samples at once and receive suggestions from our representative regarding which products would best suit your needs and price point.
- Which formulations are most commonly used with capsules?
- The most popular cannabinoid capsules usually have simple formulations consisting of carriers like hemp seed oil and MCT oil. Since taste isn’t an issue, flavorings aren’t used, but sometimes trending natural ingredients like turmeric or ginger extract are added.