Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
Learn More About Lotions & Body Lotions
Distinguished from creams by their lighter texture, lotions are hydrating, soothing, and equally easy to spread across large areas of skin or pinpoint problem areas. Our hemp lotions can contain practically any type of CBD, CBG, CBN, or CBC extract ever devised, and we offer additional premium ingredients like organic jojoba oil, organic green tea extract, or cannabis terpenes to make your lotion memorably unique.
We test every batch of full-spectrum CBD distillate we produce.
GVB is the world’s leading innovator in hemp technology. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We believe passionately in the powerful, life-enhancing qualities of hemp and other hemp-based products, and take pride in our research in every facet of hemp cultivation and production. Our work changes lives for the better.
Don't just take our word for it...
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
High-Quality. Professional. Reliable. Ethical. Just a few of the words that come to mind when I think of GVB Biopharma and the team that powers this great company. Carter Czech in particular is one of the most knowledgeable and fun to work with individuals I have come across in this industry. Thank you Carter and GVB Bio for helping my business grow!
Love working with my rep Carter. Very professional and easy to work with. Products are always high quality with the best possible pricing. All very important for helping sustain small business growth. Love this company!
GVB Biopharma provides us with excellent quality CBD distillate. We highly recommend their services! Carter has been a pleasure to work with--always helpful and quick to respond.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Lotions Lab-Tested?
- We test our white label lotions at during multiple stages in the production process to ensure the end result provides your consumers with their desired dose.
- Are Lotions Full-Spectrum?
- Our white label lotions can be made with full spectrum, broad spectrum, or isolate hemp extract. Whether your end product is full spectrum or broad spectrum will depend on which raw material you select.
- Can I Order Lotions In Bulk?
- You can order any of our lotion formulations in bulk quantities, and we can also formulate unique lotions for your brand. Whether you want a full-body or hand lotion, we can use encapsulated, or micellized CBD to ensure maximum absorption.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Will a COA be provided with my lotion?
- Cannabinoid products should always be accompanied by COAs. All of our products are accompanied by COAs from an ORELAP-accredited, third-party laboratory. When you purchase a cannabinoid-infused lotion product from GVB, you will be provided with a batch-specific COA that confirms the product’s potency.
- Do you offer lotion samples?
- Yes, we do. Sampling can be an excellent way to determine which finished product will be right for your brand. To order samples, book a call with one of our sales representatives. By booking a call, you can order multiple samples at once and receive suggestions from our representative regarding which products would best suit your needs and price point.
- Which formulations are most commonly used with lotions?
- Lotions tend to be full-body, but that doesn’t mean you can’t formulate your cannabinoid lotion to target a specific area or ailment. Determine how and where your product will be used, then select ideal ingredients accordingly.
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
Bulk Ingredient Options