Body lotions provide a full-body CBD solution.
They are especially popular among casual CBD customers seeking location-specific alleviation of aches and pains. CBD topicals are applied directly to an affected area. High-quality body lotions consist of encapsulated, or micellized CBD, which penetrate the dermis layers of the skin, rather than just remaining on the surface.
Customization: We can specially formulate lotions for a desired scent, consistency, or cannabinoid concentration. Our white label products come in a wide variety of options. Customers can select from a range of raw materials, dosage, containers, and ingredients, to build a fully customizable product that suits the needs of their consumers/brand.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Lotions Lab-Tested?
- We test our white label lotions at during multiple stages in the production process to ensure the end result provides your consumers with their desired dose.
- Are Lotions Full-Spectrum?
- Our white label lotions can be made with full spectrum, broad spectrum, or isolate hemp extract. Whether your end product is full spectrum or broad spectrum will depend on which raw material you select.
- Can I Order Lotions In Bulk?
- You can order any of our lotion formulations in bulk quantities, and we can also formulate unique lotions for your brand. Whether you want a full-body or hand lotion, we can use encapsulated, or micellized CBD to ensure maximum absorption.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Will a COA be provided with my lotion?
- Cannabinoid products should always be accompanied by COAs. All of our products are accompanied by COAs from an ORELAP-accredited, third-party laboratory. When you purchase a cannabinoid-infused lotion product from GVB, you will be provided with a batch-specific COA that confirms the product’s potency.
- Do you offer lotion samples?
- Yes, we do. Sampling can be an excellent way to determine which finished product will be right for your brand. To order samples, book a call with one of our sales representatives. By booking a call, you can order multiple samples at once and receive suggestions from our representative regarding which products would best suit your needs and price point.
- Which formulations are most commonly used with lotions?
- Lotions tend to be full-body, but that doesn’t mean you can’t formulate your cannabinoid lotion to target a specific area or ailment. Determine how and where your product will be used, then select ideal ingredients accordingly.