Verified by Quality Control Team
Full Spectrum Compliant CBD Distillate
Compliant Full Spectrum Distillate and Full Spectrum Distillate differ only in the amount of THC they contain. Full Spectrum Distillate contains the complete plant cannabinoid profile, with all the same minor cannabinoids found in our Broad Spectrum Distillate. Compliant Full Spectrum Distillate has an identical cannabinoid profile, but with less than 0.3% THC, the federally mandated level of THC for non-regulated substances. Broad Spectrum Distillate may even be so refined it contains no detectable levels of THC.
Compliant Full Spectrum Distillate is typically used for products at an affordable price point where low, compliant levels of THC are desirable.
Sample prices are not reflective of bulk pricing.
Quality Management System
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
Full Spectrum Compliant CBD Distillate can also be used in the following finished product types
Learn More About Full Spectrum Compliant CBD Distillate
Compliant Full Spectrum Distillate is a CBD-rich hemp extract that contains high concentrations of cannabidiol (CBD) and less than 0.3% THC. Since United States law requires that hemp extracts contain less than 0.3% THC, this type of distillate is compliant with all existing federal industry regulations. Compliant Full Spectrum Distillate is typically used for products where an affordable price point and low, compliant levels of THC are desirable.
Since it is a natural extract of CBD-rich Cannabis sativa plants, Compliant Full Spectrum Distillate also contains reasonably high concentrations of other cannabinoids. While these cannabinoids are non-intoxicating, they have unique properties that make them desirable, even in relatively small concentrations.
Each of the cannabinoid constituents of Compliant Full Spectrum Distillate have their unique beneficial qualities. Scientists have postulated the existence of an “entourage effect,” where these cannabinoids work together to produce greater benefits than each by itself. Consumer awareness of the entourage effect is growing, increasing demand for CBD products that contain minor cannabinoids.
Compliant Full Spectrum Distillate offers the full benefits of CBD and the minor cannabinoids, while containing less than 0.3% THC. This oil-based extract is suitable for a wide variety of different product types, including tinctures, capsules, topicals, and edibles.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Full Spectrum Compliant CBD Distillate Lab-Tested?
- Absolutely. We test all of our products to ensure that they contain no traces of pesticides or residual solvents, and our testing methodologies also determine the exact potency and cannabinoid concentrations of our extracts.
- Is Full Spectrum Compliant CBD Distillate Full-Spectrum?
- Since our compliant distillate contains trace amounts of all the major and minor cannabinoids, this product is considered to be “full-spectrum.” As our lab reports demonstrate, however, this compliant distillate contains less than 0.3% THC, maintaining federal guidelines for interstate commerce of hemp products.
- Can I Order Full Spectrum Compliant CBD Distillate In Bulk?
- Like all of our extracts and bulk products, compliant CBD distillate is available in bulk in a variety of quantity options. This affordable extract is perfect for companies that want to produce inexpensive products while staying compliant with relevant THC regulations.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of Full Spectrum Compliant CBD Distillate?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about Full Spectrum (Compliant) Distillate, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is Full Spectrum Compliant CBD Distillate most commonly used?
- Compliant distillate is most commonly used in products that are designed to offer a full spectrum of cannabinoids. It contains all the same minor cannabinoids found in our Broad Spectrum Distillate as well as federally compliant levels of THC.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB. Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
What Our Clients Say About Us
William at GVB Biopharma has given me great customer service. He is very consistent with follow up and quick and helpful through the whole process. I've made several purchases from GVB Biopharma and my experience has always been stellar. Aside from the great customer service they have good prices and products. I will continue to be a customer of theirs and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy bulk cannabinoids.
Shipping was fast and the cost of shipping was low when ordering samples. You cannot beat the quality and price at GVB Biopharma! Will be ordering again.
Tonessa West Crowe
Everything about GVB is world class. The products, service, prices, packaging, coa system, and range of products are excellent. By far the best company I have worked with in serving my clients quality products.
Gerry Bedore Jr PhD
Love the product I buy from this company however the payment system they use is a scam and I’m contemplating whether I want to keep doing business with them. I’ve confirmed with my bank that every time I buy from GVB, a few days later I get random transactions trying to pull from my account. Wondering if anyone else is checking their statements and have caught this. I’ve called GVB and they’re doing nothing to look into this matter.
Has anyone had any experience with GVB Biopharma where they sell you a product with an ingredient in it, and they don't have the ingredient licensed by the patent owner? They won't get back to us about reformulating, they won't license the ingredient from the patent owner, and they have been very bad at getting back to us.
3rd time ordering. Fast easy process along you have and account. Nice packaging
GVB Biopharma used to be my go to supplier. 2023 has been a horrible year to do business with them. I have been waiting for over two months for a refund on a product we had to return due to it being poor quality and not the typical product we order. I have been told multiple times my refund is on the way, but they refuse to provide proof of payment. I have also been waiting over a month for 5kilos of prepaid product, that I don't know if I will ever receive, or be able to get a refund on. I can no longer recommend doing business with this company.
GVB is always helpful with a few of our company's essential needs. They are dependable and quick to get their client's needs met. Leo has been our sales rep for a while now and has our back!
Learn MoreView all articles
Cannabinoid Growth to Remain Strong Through 2026, Says Brightfield
The most remarkable economic dark horse of the last decade, the cannabinoi ...
Posted November 22, 2023
How to Start a Hemp Business in Virginia
From the Founding Fathers’ hemp fields to naval shipyards supplied with lo ...
Posted October 30, 2023
How to Start a Hemp Business in Oregon
Oregon is famous for being one of the most hemp-friendly states. All of th ...
Posted October 30, 2023