Cannabinoid bath bombs provide the perfect relaxation at the end of the day.
Bath Bombs are a perfect way to relax and enjoy your favorite cannabinoid. They are a great way to introduce new customers to CBD, CBN, and CBG and the perfect way to expand any cannabinoid product line.
With a wide variety of colors, scents, raw materials, and cannabinoid concentrations this product can be specially formulated to suit your brand.
Customization: We can specially formulate bath bombs for the desired scent, color, or cannabinoid concentration. All of our white label products come in a wide variety of options. Customers can select from a range of raw materials, dosage, containers, and ingredients, to build a fully customizable product that suits the needs of their consumers/brand.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Bath Bombs Lab-Tested?
- To ensure that they don’t contain any contaminants, we lab-test our white label bath bomb products at multiple stages of production. Our rigorous testing criteria also provide exact percentages of the cannabinoids these products contain.
- Are Bath Bombs Full-Spectrum?
- We are able to formulate our bath bombs using a full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, or isolate raw material. We can use whichever bulk ingredient you would like to formulate the desired end product.
- Can I Order Bath Bombs In Bulk?
- Yes, our bath bombs are available for bulk ordering. You can select from quite a few different existing product types, and we can also work with you to design the unique bath bomb of your dreams.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Will a COA be provided with my bath bombs?
- Cannabinoid products should always be accompanied by COAs. All of our products are accompanied by COAs from an ORELAP-accredited, third-party laboratory. When you purchase a cannabinoid-infused lotion product from GVB, you will be provided with a batch-specific COA that confirms the product’s potency.
- Do you offer bath bomb samples?
- Yes, we do. Sampling can be an excellent way to determine which finished product will be right for your brand. To order samples, book a call with one of our sales representatives. By booking a call, you can order multiple samples at once and receive suggestions from our representative regarding which products would best suit your needs and price point.
- Which formulations are most commonly used with bath bombs?
- Our bath bombs can be formulated with a wide variety of scents, colors, and premium ingredients to target specific needs. Determine who and why your product will be used, then select ideal ingredients accordingly.