Verified by Quality Control Team
Organic CBD Distillate
Organic CBD Distillate is a highly refined, high-potency raw material containing 65-80% CBD along with minor cannabinoids such as CBC, CBG, and CBN. The minor cannabinoids make up 2 to 7% of the product. Organic CBD Distillate is valued because the broad spectrum of cannabinoids is believed to induce the entourage effect—the belief that taking multiple cannabinoids in concert increases the overall efficacy of any one individual cannabinoid.
Organic CBD Distillate is a high-end raw material used in premium CBD products where using a certified organic raw material is essential, THC is undesirable, and a high potency of CBD and the minor cannabinoids is required.
Sample prices are not reflective of bulk pricing.
Quality Management System
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
Organic CBD Distillate can also be used in the following finished product types
Learn More About Organic CBD Distillate
Organic CBD Distillate is a certified organic, highly refined, high-potency raw material containing up to 80% CBD as well as 2 to 7% minor cannabinoids such as CBC, CBG, and CBN. This extract has been certified organic by the California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF), a USDA-accredited certifier of organic food and supplement products.
In recent years, it has become possible to produce hemp extracts with high concentrations of CBD while entirely eliminating detectable concentrations of THC. Organic CBD Distillate is a prime example of this unprecedented hemp industry revolution, and this high-end extract can contain as much as 87% total cannabinoids while including 0% THC.
Using advanced processes that remove THC while keeping the other constituents of CBD-rich hemp extract intact, non-detect distillate provides similar benefits to full-spectrum extracts while eliminating concerns over THC, and adding the reassurance of using a certified organic ingredient.
In stark contrast to CBD isolate, which removes all of the other constituents of hemp extract leaving only CBD behind, non-detect distillate is rich in minor cannabinoids such as cannabigerol (CBG), cannabinol (CBN), and cannabichromene (CBC). Scientific research suggests that each of these Cannabis sativa constituents has unique benefits, and consumers are becoming increasingly aware of the distinct contributions that CBG, CBN, CBC, and other non-intoxicating “minor” cannabinoids contribute to CBD products.
More than their individual benefits, however, minor cannabinoids are distinguished by the potential properties they may provide when used in concert. Leading cannabis scientists have postulated that cannabinoids may provide a synergistic “entourage effect” when used together, which may boost the effectiveness of each non-intoxicating Cannabis sativa constituent.
Ideal for applications in which any amount of THC is inadmissible, organic certification is desired, and including the remaining constituents of hemp flower is essential, THC-free organic non-detect distillate is an advanced extract that’s suitable for an endless array of applications. This non-intoxicating hemp derivative is especially ideal for organic orally ingested products like tinctures, edibles, and capsules.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Organic CBD Distillate Lab-Tested?
- We test every batch we produce of this exciting new form of CBD distillate. Our comprehensive lab reports demonstrate that NDD contains higher concentrations of minor cannabinoids while remaining free of contaminants.
- Is Organic CBD Distillate Full-Spectrum?
- Since non-detect distillate does not contain any THC whatsoever, this extract is broad-spectrum and can’t technically be considered full-spectrum. NDD contains 2-7% minor cannabinoids, however, so this type of extract might offer an even stronger entourage effect than full-spectrum distillate.
- Can I Order Organic CBD Distillate In Bulk?
- With 65-80% CBD and 2-7% minor cannabinoids, we’re proud to offer our organic CBD distillate in various bulk quantities. You can learn more about our pricing and options by contacting us today.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of Organic CBD Distillate?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about Organic CBD Distillate, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is Organic CBD Distillate most commonly used?
- Organic CBD Distillate is often used to formulate products that are intended to be entirely THC-free but still contain high concentrations of coveted minor cannabinoids like CBC, CBG, CBN, CBDV, and CBT.
- CCOF Certified - Handling Certification
- Handling certification from CCOF affirms GVB Biopharma's position as the industry's leading hemp processor. CCOF follows strict processes throughout its certification process, and in receiving CCOF certification, GVB Biopharma has clearly demonstrated its commitment to transparency and sustainability.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed-upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB.
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
What Our Clients Say About Us
William at GVB Biopharma has given me great customer service. He is very consistent with follow up and quick and helpful through the whole process. I've made several purchases from GVB Biopharma and my experience has always been stellar. Aside from the great customer service they have good prices and products. I will continue to be a customer of theirs and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy bulk cannabinoids.
Shipping was fast and the cost of shipping was low when ordering samples. You cannot beat the quality and price at GVB Biopharma! Will be ordering again.
Tonessa West Crowe
Everything about GVB is world class. The products, service, prices, packaging, coa system, and range of products are excellent. By far the best company I have worked with in serving my clients quality products.
Gerry Bedore Jr PhD
Love the product I buy from this company however the payment system they use is a scam and I’m contemplating whether I want to keep doing business with them. I’ve confirmed with my bank that every time I buy from GVB, a few days later I get random transactions trying to pull from my account. Wondering if anyone else is checking their statements and have caught this. I’ve called GVB and they’re doing nothing to look into this matter.
Has anyone had any experience with GVB Biopharma where they sell you a product with an ingredient in it, and they don't have the ingredient licensed by the patent owner? They won't get back to us about reformulating, they won't license the ingredient from the patent owner, and they have been very bad at getting back to us.
3rd time ordering. Fast easy process along you have and account. Nice packaging
GVB Biopharma used to be my go to supplier. 2023 has been a horrible year to do business with them. I have been waiting for over two months for a refund on a product we had to return due to it being poor quality and not the typical product we order. I have been told multiple times my refund is on the way, but they refuse to provide proof of payment. I have also been waiting over a month for 5kilos of prepaid product, that I don't know if I will ever receive, or be able to get a refund on. I can no longer recommend doing business with this company.
GVB is always helpful with a few of our company's essential needs. They are dependable and quick to get their client's needs met. Leo has been our sales rep for a while now and has our back!
Learn MoreView all articles
Cannabinoid Growth to Remain Strong Through 2026, Says Brightfield
The most remarkable economic dark horse of the last decade, the cannabinoi ...
Posted November 22, 2023
How to Start a Hemp Business in Virginia
From the Founding Fathers’ hemp fields to naval shipyards supplied with lo ...
Posted October 30, 2023
How to Start a Hemp Business in Oregon
Oregon is famous for being one of the most hemp-friendly states. All of th ...
Posted October 30, 2023