Verified by Quality Control Team
Balms & Salves
When it comes to moisturizing and protecting skin while gaining the benefits of CBD at the same time, balms and salves are a perfect choice. Designed for excellent absorbability, these smooth, buttery formulas are packed with encapsulated or micellized CBD powder that can penetrate the layers of skin instead of remaining on the surface.
Customization: Looking for white label CBD salves? GVB Biopharma’s expert topical formulators can help you create a balm or salve to suit your needs. Infuse your product with micellized CBD and other cannabinoids like CBN isolate wholesale, CBG, or CBC isolate as well as other beneficial botanical ingredients to reduce soreness and melt away stress. We can infuse products with soothing menthol, invigorating ginger, advanced moisturizing ingredients, different dosages, special scents, and more.
Quality Management System
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
Our Balms & Salves can be formulated using the following bulk ingredients.
≥ 99% CBD
≥ 98% CBG
≥ 97% CBN
Learn More About Balms & Salves
Hemp balms and salves are applied directly to the skin in areas of dry, cracked skin or sore joints and muscles. Balms and salves are oil based, whereas lotions and creams are water-based. Both are popular choices with hemp consumers, and options such as CBG hemp balms, CBDV balms, and CBC balms are rising in popularity.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Balms/Salves Lab-Tested?
- Just like all our other extracts and finished products, we test our balms and salves at various stages in the production process. Doing so ensures that our hemp topicals do not contain contaminants and that they offer accurate cannabinoid concentrations.
- Are Balms/Salves Full-Spectrum?
- That depends. If the extract used in one of our white label balms is full-spectrum, the resulting topical is full-spectrum as well. Broad-spectrum or isolate extracts, however, will result in finished topicals with the same attributes.
- Can I Order Balms/Salves In Bulk?
- Our white label balms and salves are specifically designed to be offered in bulk quantities. Our finished balms contain micellized or encapsulated cannabinoids to ensure that they effectively penetrate the skin.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Will a COA be provided with my balm or salve?
- Cannabinoid products should always be accompanied by COAs. All of our products are accompanied by COAs from an ORELAP-accredited, third-party laboratory. When you purchase a balm or salve, you will be provided with a COA that is batch-specific and confirms the product’s potency.
- Do you offer balm & salve samples?
- Yes, we do. Sampling can be an excellent way to determine which finished product will be right for your brand. To order samples, book a call with one of our sales representatives. By booking a call, you can order multiple samples at once and receive suggestions from our representative regarding which products would best suit your needs and price point.
- Which formulations are most commonly used with balms & salves?
- Our cooling balm formulation is undoubtedly the most popular. While cooling cannabinoid balms and salves are a dime a dozen, you can alter the scent of your unique balm to match other members of your product line or stand out from competing products.
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
What Our Clients Say About Us
GVB Biopharma is an excellent source for high quality hemp derived cannabinoids. They have amazing customer service and very high standards of operation. The crystal resistant cbd distillate is very popular with my customers!
I found my account executive Jake Parenteau to be professional in his approach and more importantly very knowledgeable and engaging concerning product information and pricing.
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
Carter and the GVB Biopharma team has been amazing to work with as one of the vendors for our company. They are always prompt to respond with additional information, turn around our orders in record time, and overall great customer service. They have been able to send us samples of additional product to further our skincare formulations and have also saved our company tons of money. Highly recommended!!
Carter and the entire GVB Biopharma team is amazing. Very responsive, quick processing, competitive pricing & always on top of every detail. They are our primary supplier for all CBD raw materials. We wish more suppliers were like the GVB Biopharma team.
Great products, wonderful service, all around top tier company to work with.
We have worked with them for about 2 years and everything has been high quality.
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
Learn MoreView all articles
Study Explores Benefits of CBD for Social Anxiety and Public Speaking
Social anxiety has always existed, but it’s only recently that we’ve been ...
Posted November 1, 2022
Research Study Unveils Potential Benefits of CBD for PTSD
PTSD is a condition that can make it feel impossible to relax, and CBD is ...
Posted October 26, 2022
New Brightfield Report: International CBD Markets Will Double By 2024
As the American hemp market matures and stabilizes, all eyes are on emergi ...
Posted October 19, 2022