Balms & Salves
Balms, also known as salves, are key components of any line of skin care products.
Topical CBD is applied directly to an affected area. High-quality CBD balms consist of nanosized, encapsulated, or micellized CBD, which penetrate the derma layers of the skin, rather than just remaining on the surface.
Customization: GVB’s balms can be branded for purposes that range from fitness to high-end spa products. Our buttery formulas can readily be massaged into the skin to deliver all the benefits of various cannabinoids. Our white label products come in a wide variety of options. Customers can select from a range of raw materials, dosage, containers, and ingredients, to build a fully customizable product that suits the needs of their consumers/brand.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Balms/Salves Lab-Tested?
- Just like all our other extracts and finished products, we test our balms and salves at various stages in the production process. Doing so ensures that our hemp topicals do not contain contaminants and that they offer accurate cannabinoid concentrations.
- Are Balms/Salves Full-Spectrum?
- That depends. If the extract used in one of our white label balms is full-spectrum, the resulting topical is full-spectrum as well. Broad-spectrum or isolate extracts, however, will result in finished topicals with the same attributes.
- Can I Order Balms/Salves In Bulk?
- Our white label balms and salves are specifically designed to be offered in bulk quantities. Our finished balms contain micellized, encapsulated, or nanosized cannabinoids to ensure that they effectively penetrate the skin.