Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
Learn More About Balms & Salves
Oil-based balms and salves are just as popular as water-based creams and lotions when it comes to hemp topicals. We can formulate balms and salves to contain a wide variety of different CBD, CBN, CBG, or CBC to deliver a plethora of potential finished products. Whether you want your topical to be infused with soothing menthol crystals, deliver capsaicin-ginger relief, or offer advanced hydration, our expert topical formulators will custom-tailor an ideal solution for you.
We test every batch of full-spectrum CBD distillate we produce.
GVB is the world’s leading innovator in hemp technology. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We believe passionately in the powerful, life-enhancing qualities of hemp and other hemp-based products, and take pride in our research in every facet of hemp cultivation and production. Our work changes lives for the better.
Don't just take our word for it...
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
High-Quality. Professional. Reliable. Ethical. Just a few of the words that come to mind when I think of GVB Biopharma and the team that powers this great company. Carter Czech in particular is one of the most knowledgeable and fun to work with individuals I have come across in this industry. Thank you Carter and GVB Bio for helping my business grow!
Love working with my rep Carter. Very professional and easy to work with. Products are always high quality with the best possible pricing. All very important for helping sustain small business growth. Love this company!
GVB Biopharma provides us with excellent quality CBD distillate. We highly recommend their services! Carter has been a pleasure to work with--always helpful and quick to respond.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Balms/Salves Lab-Tested?
- Just like all our other extracts and finished products, we test our balms and salves at various stages in the production process. Doing so ensures that our hemp topicals do not contain contaminants and that they offer accurate cannabinoid concentrations.
- Are Balms/Salves Full-Spectrum?
- That depends. If the extract used in one of our white label balms is full-spectrum, the resulting topical is full-spectrum as well. Broad-spectrum or isolate extracts, however, will result in finished topicals with the same attributes.
- Can I Order Balms/Salves In Bulk?
- Our white label balms and salves are specifically designed to be offered in bulk quantities. Our finished balms contain micellized or encapsulated cannabinoids to ensure that they effectively penetrate the skin.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Will a COA be provided with my balm or salve?
- Cannabinoid products should always be accompanied by COAs. All of our products are accompanied by COAs from an ORELAP-accredited, third-party laboratory. When you purchase a balm or salve, you will be provided with a COA that is batch-specific and confirms the product’s potency.
- Do you offer balm & salve samples?
- Yes, we do. Sampling can be an excellent way to determine which finished product will be right for your brand. To order samples, book a call with one of our sales representatives. By booking a call, you can order multiple samples at once and receive suggestions from our representative regarding which products would best suit your needs and price point.
- Which formulations are most commonly used with balms & salves?
- Our cooling balm formulation is undoubtedly the most popular. While cooling cannabinoid balms and salves are a dime a dozen, you can alter the scent of your unique balm to match other members of your product line or stand out from competing products.
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
Bulk Ingredient Options