For great taste and ease of use, many customers turn to CBD gummies. They are one of the most popular products in the CBD marketplace and can be formulated using a variety of beneficial hemp ingredients, including terpenes, broad-spectrum CBD distillate, CBC, CBG, CBN isolate, and more. Our white label CBD gummies use premium gluten-free and vegan ingredients along with high-quality hemp and delicious natural flavors.
Customization: Make your CBD or CBC gummies stand out from the competition! GVB’s expert formulators can create delicious gummies that suit your brand’s needs. We offer a wider range of ingredient options than most manufacturers, with choices of full spectrum, broad spectrum, and isolate hemp extracts. We also provide sugar-free and all-natural options. Additionally, you can fully customize your product by choosing the raw materials, dosage, flavors, color and appearance, container, and more.
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
Our Gummies can be formulated using the following bulk ingredients.
≥ 99% CBD
≥ 98% CBG
≥ 97% CBN
Learn More About Gummies
Gummies are an excellent product option for anyone who wants to experience the benefits of CBD in the most convenient, best-tasting way possible. With our wide range of options available, white label CBD gummies made by GVB Biopharma are the best possible addition to your hemp product lineup.
Our Clients About Us
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
My Experience With GVB has been imaculate. I have received the best product and service. I would suggest the CBG to everyone it has changed my life. Josh has helped every step of the way and I am super grateful to him and his partner.
Just wrote a lengthy review which I lost when I went to check spelling. I learned about GVD in one of my reddit subs. Having done aromatherapy for almost ten years, I had been researching using cannabinoids at a higher level in my products. Had been using them for a few years. While doing my research on the GVB ingredients, the minimum quantities for purchase had been increased from 10g to 50g just as I was about to place my order. A huge amount for the more casual user. The website had encouraged me to contact them, so I did. Got a phone call from a wonderful Account Executive, William Swindells. We discussed the concerns of the members on my reddit sub. He spoke with the company president. A few hours later, the smaller minimums were restored. That's a company that cares about their customers. The ingredients I ordered were the CBD and CBG isolates, and the Crystal Resistant Distillate. The CRD was getting a lot of discussion on reddit because it has relatively high %age of some of the minor cannabinoids. The package includes very detailed COAs of the batches one receives and any other paperwork a reseller might need. Putting together the smaller orders is a lot more work for their processing department, but they've made it possible for us to keep buying from them. I've made two products using the GVB ingredients as my only cannabinoids--an inflammation butter using Amazonian oils/butters and a product to try sublingually for pain. I'm getting positive results from both, but especially the sublingual.
Great company, great product and compliance. Carter Czech salesman is extremely thorough and follow up is above & beyond.
Happy Honey Stix
GVB offers top notch products and customer service for sure. Santino has always reached out to me when placing an order online, it's great to have personalized support like this. So far, I've ordered the Full Spec Compliant CBD disty, the CBG disty, and the CRD (Crystal Resistant Distillate). All of them are very good, but my favorite of the three is the CRD. I placed a second larger order for more of the CRD, very pleased with it. Previously, I was mixing CBC, CBN, CBG, etc into full spec CBD distillate to get decent levels of the other minor cannabinoids. The CRD is perfect, it has very decent levels of CBC, CBG, and CBN, so it saves me a lot of weighing/mixing to get a distillate containing a reasonable amount of minors and a very broad spectrum product. I've used the CRD to make topicals, edibles, and also vape carts. All are outstanding using the CRD. Will be ordering even larger next time. Packaging was extremely professional, all paperwork included. Shipping via UPS which I prefer since the USPS hasn't been so great for me lately. If you are on the fence, don't be. GVB has great products.
Carter and the entire GVB Biopharma team is amazing. Very responsive, quick processing, competitive pricing & always on top of every detail. They are our primary supplier for all CBD raw materials. We wish more suppliers were like the GVB Biopharma team.
Carter and the GVB Biopharma team has been amazing to work with as one of the vendors for our company. They are always prompt to respond with additional information, turn around our orders in record time, and overall great customer service. They have been able to send us samples of additional product to further our skincare formulations and have also saved our company tons of money. Highly recommended!!
GVB is the best source for hemp raw materials on the west coast! Shout out to William! Thanks GVB!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Gummies Lab-Tested?
- Yes, we test our gummies at multiple stages of the extraction and production process. Our rigorous testing methodologies eliminate any possibility of contamination and inform our customers about the exact cannabinoid concentrations that are present.
- Are Gummies Full-Spectrum?
- We can certainly use full-spectrum hemp extract to make white label gummies. You can also choose to have us make you gummies that contain isolate or broad-spectrum extract.
- Can I Order Gummies In Bulk?
- Our white label gummies are designed to be offered in bulk quantities. We have a variety of preformulated options to choose from, and we can also work with you to develop a gummy product that lines up perfectly with your brand’s goals.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Will a COA be provided with my gummies?
- Cannabinoid products should always be accompanied by COAs. All of our products are accompanied by COAs from an ORELAP-accredited, third-party laboratory. When you purchase a cannabinoid-infused gummy product from GVB, you will be provided with a batch-specific COA that confirms the product’s potency.
- Do you offer gummy samples?
- Yes, we do. Sampling can be an excellent way to determine which finished product will be right for your brand. To order samples, book a call with one of our sales representatives. By booking a call, you can order multiple samples at once and receive suggestions from our representative regarding which products would best suit your needs and price point.
- Which formulations are most commonly used with gummies?
- Commonly offered in sweet, fruity flavors, hemp gummies have become one of the most popular ways to deliver cannabinoids into your system. While conventional, ultra-sugary gummies are still popular, an increasing number of consumers are on the hunt for cannabinoid gummies with all-natural ingredients.
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.