Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
Learn More About Gummies
Gummies make cannabinoids accessible to everyone — especially new users. Our white label CBD gummies can be formulated using practically any conceivable CBD, CBG, CBC, or CBN hemp extract. GVB Biopharma’s white label gummies contain clean, simple ingredients like tapioca syrup which simultaneously increase flavor while easing consumer concerns about unnecessary additives. Gummies are easy to dose, and regardless of which natural flavoring or coloring ingredients you choose to include, our hemp gummies are always vegan and gluten-free.
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
Don't just take our word for it...
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
GVB offers top notch products and customer service for sure. Santino has always reached out to me when placing an order online, it's great to have personalized support like this. So far, I've ordered the Full Spec Compliant CBD disty, the CBG disty, and the CRD (Crystal Resistant Distillate). All of them are very good, but my favorite of the three is the CRD. I placed a second larger order for more of the CRD, very pleased with it. Previously, I was mixing CBC, CBN, CBG, etc into full spec CBD distillate to get decent levels of the other minor cannabinoids. The CRD is perfect, it has very decent levels of CBC, CBG, and CBN, so it saves me a lot of weighing/mixing to get a distillate containing a reasonable amount of minors and a very broad spectrum product. I've used the CRD to make topicals, edibles, and also vape carts. All are outstanding using the CRD. Will be ordering even larger next time. Packaging was extremely professional, all paperwork included. Shipping via UPS which I prefer since the USPS hasn't been so great for me lately. If you are on the fence, don't be. GVB has great products.
Thank you CARTER CZECH for your continuous service and quick response-time!
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Gummies Lab-Tested?
- Yes, we test our gummies at multiple stages of the extraction and production process. Our rigorous testing methodologies eliminate any possibility of contamination and inform our customers about the exact cannabinoid concentrations that are present.
- Are Gummies Full-Spectrum?
- We can certainly use full-spectrum hemp extract to make white label gummies. You can also choose to have us make you gummies that contain isolate or broad-spectrum extract.
- Can I Order Gummies In Bulk?
- Our white label gummies are designed to be offered in bulk quantities. We have a variety of preformulated options to choose from, and we can also work with you to develop a gummy product that lines up perfectly with your brand’s goals.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Will a COA be provided with my gummies?
- Cannabinoid products should always be accompanied by COAs. All of our products are accompanied by COAs from an ORELAP-accredited, third-party laboratory. When you purchase a cannabinoid-infused gummy product from GVB, you will be provided with a batch-specific COA that confirms the product’s potency.
- Do you offer gummy samples?
- Yes, we do. Sampling can be an excellent way to determine which finished product will be right for your brand. To order samples, book a call with one of our sales representatives. By booking a call, you can order multiple samples at once and receive suggestions from our representative regarding which products would best suit your needs and price point.
- Which formulations are most commonly used with gummies?
- Commonly offered in sweet, fruity flavors, hemp gummies have become one of the most popular ways to deliver cannabinoids into your system. While conventional, ultra-sugary gummies are still popular, an increasing number of consumers are on the hunt for cannabinoid gummies with all-natural ingredients.
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
Bulk Ingredient Options