Gummies are a tasty and convenient way to ingest cannabinoids.
That makes gummies extremely popular in the CBD marketplace and an important component of any full CBD product line. Gummies enable consumers to enjoy the benefits of CBD while satisfying their appetite or sweet tooth.
Customization: GVB will work with companies to create diverse and delicious new flavors of gummies. We can formulate products that appeal to a sweet tooth, or we can cut the sugar and use all-natural ingredients to entice health-conscious consumers. Our white label gummies are vegan and gluten-free and come in a wide variety of options. Customers can select from a range of raw materials, dosage, containers, and ingredients, to build a fully customizable product that suits the needs of their consumers/brand.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Gummies Lab-Tested?
- Yes, we test our gummies at multiple stages of the extraction and production process. Our rigorous testing methodologies eliminate any possibility of contamination and inform our customers about the exact cannabinoid concentrations that are present.
- Are Gummies Full-Spectrum?
- We can certainly use full-spectrum hemp extract to make white label gummies. You can also choose to have us make you gummies that contain isolate or broad-spectrum extract.
- Can I Order Gummies In Bulk?
- Our white label gummies are designed to be offered in bulk quantities. We have a variety of preformulated options to choose from, and we can also work with you to develop a gummy product that lines up perfectly with your brand’s goals.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Will a COA be provided with my gummies?
- Cannabinoid products should always be accompanied by COAs. All of our products are accompanied by COAs from an ORELAP-accredited, third-party laboratory. When you purchase a cannabinoid-infused gummy product from GVB, you will be provided with a batch-specific COA that confirms the product’s potency.
- Do you offer gummy samples?
- Yes, we do. Sampling can be an excellent way to determine which finished product will be right for your brand. To order samples, book a call with one of our sales representatives. By booking a call, you can order multiple samples at once and receive suggestions from our representative regarding which products would best suit your needs and price point.
- Which formulations are most commonly used with gummies?
- Commonly offered in sweet, fruity flavors, hemp gummies have become one of the most popular ways to deliver cannabinoids into your system. While conventional, ultra-sugary gummies are still popular, an increasing number of consumers are on the hunt for cannabinoid gummies with all-natural ingredients.