Verified by Quality Control Team
Ultra-Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate
Ultra Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate (USD) is a new product GVB has launched into the raw material cannabinoid market. USD has a slightly lower ratio of minor cannabinoids to CBD compared to our Crystal Resistant Distillate (CRD).
USD is utilized in products where levels of minor cannabinoids are the focus of the product, but maintaining high CBD levels is key.
Sample prices are not reflective of bulk pricing.
Quality Management System
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
Ultra-Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate can also be used in the following finished product types
Learn More About Ultra-Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate
While highly desirable due to its lack of detectable levels of THC, conventional broad-spectrum distillate has relatively low concentrations of minor cannabinoids. We developed ultra broad-spectrum CBD distillate (USD) to provide our clients with a bulk ingredient solution that entirely eliminates any detectable presence of THC while maximizing concentrations of minor cannabinoids to the greatest extent possible.
Ultra broad-spectrum CBD distillate includes up to 85% CBD, but this innovative extract contains up to 12% minor cannabinoids such as cannabigerol (CBG), cannabinol (CBN), and cannabichromene (CBC). At concentrations this high, the unique properties of each minor cannabinoid begin to become individually distinct. For products designed to capture the remarkable properties of CBG, CBN, CBC, or other minor cannabinoids while remaining CBD-dominant, ultra broad-spectrum CBD distillate is the ideal solution.
Ultra broad-spectrum CBD distillate delivers multiple minor cannabinoids while simultaneously providing high concentrations of CBD and eliminating THC from the extract profile. As a result, this advanced, high-end extract is the pinnacle of current hemp distillation science.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Ultra Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate (USD) Lab-Tested?
- We test every batch we produce of this exciting new form of CBD distillate. Our comprehensive lab reports demonstrate that USD contains higher concentrations of minor cannabinoids while remaining free of contaminants.
- Is Ultra Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate (USD) Full-Spectrum?
- Since ultra-broad-spectrum distillate does not contain any THC whatsoever, this extract is broad spectrum and can’t technically be considered full-spectrum. USD contains 5-12% minor cannabinoids, however, so this type of extract might offer an even stronger entourage effect than full-spectrum distillate.
- Can I Order Ultra Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate (USD) In Bulk?
- With 70-85% CBD and 5-12% minor cannabinoids, we’re proud to offer our ultra-broad-spectrum distillate in various bulk quantities. You can learn more about our pricing and options by contacting us today.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of Ultra Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate (USD)?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about Ultra Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate (USD), we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is Ultra Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate (USD) most commonly used?
- Ultra Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate (USD) is often used to formulate products that are intended to be entirely THC-free but still contain high concentrations of coveted minor cannabinoids like CBC, CBG, CBN, CBDV, and CBT.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB. Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
Learn MoreView all articles
Cannabinoid Growth to Remain Strong Through 2026, Says Brightfield
The most remarkable economic dark horse of the last decade, the cannabinoi ...
Posted November 22, 2023
How to Start a Hemp Business in Virginia
From the Founding Fathers’ hemp fields to naval shipyards supplied with lo ...
Posted October 30, 2023
How to Start a Hemp Business in Oregon
Oregon is famous for being one of the most hemp-friendly states. All of th ...
Posted October 30, 2023