Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We test every batch of full-spectrum CBD distillate we produce.
GVB is the world’s leading innovator in hemp technology. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We believe passionately in the powerful, life-enhancing qualities of hemp and other hemp-based products, and take pride in our research in every facet of hemp cultivation and production. Our work changes lives for the better.
Don't just take our word for it...
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
GVB Biopharma provides us with excellent quality CBD distillate. We highly recommend their services! Carter has been a pleasure to work with--always helpful and quick to respond.
High-Quality. Professional. Reliable. Ethical. Just a few of the words that come to mind when I think of GVB Biopharma and the team that powers this great company. Carter Czech in particular is one of the most knowledgeable and fun to work with individuals I have come across in this industry. Thank you Carter and GVB Bio for helping my business grow!
Love working with my rep Carter. Very professional and easy to work with. Products are always high quality with the best possible pricing. All very important for helping sustain small business growth. Love this company!
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Mints & Tablets Lab-Tested?
- We test our white label products during various stages of the extraction and production process to provide accurate cannabinoid concentrations and ensure that these products do not contain any contaminants.
- Are Mints & Tablets Full-Spectrum?
- If our mints or tablets contain full-spectrum hemp extract, then they are full-spectrum. However, we can also make our white label mints with isolate or broad-spectrum extract.
- Can I Order Mints & Tablets In Bulk?
- Yes, absolutely. Whether you want to use one of our preformulated CBD, CBG, or CBN tablets or you’d rather work with us to design a unique product line of mints, we’re standing by to assist.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Will a COA be provided with my mints or tablets?
- Cannabinoid products should always be accompanied by COAs. All of our products are accompanied by COAs from an ORELAP-accredited, third-party laboratory. When you purchase a cannabinoid-infused mint or tablet product from GVB, you will be provided with a batch-specific COA that confirms the product’s potency.
- Do you offer mint & tablet samples?
- Yes, we do. Sampling can be an excellent way to determine which finished product will be right for your brand. To order samples, book a call with one of our sales representatives. By booking a call, you can order multiple samples at once and receive suggestions from our representative regarding which products would best suit your needs and price point.
- Which formulations are most commonly used with mints & tablets?
- While some are designed to dissolve in your mouth and others are designed to be swallowed, cannabinoid-infused tablets are all relatively similar when it comes to potential formulations. They consist mainly of the bulk cannabinoid product of your choosing alongside any natural flavorings or additional ingredients that might be appropriate.
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
Bulk Ingredient Options