Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
Learn More About Mints & Tablets
Mints are an invigorating pick-me-up that many people turn to each day to freshen breath or satisfy a sweet tooth. With the addition of premium CBD and other cannabinoids and herbs, customers can experience a wider range of benefits beyond what they are used to with a regular mint tablet.
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
Don't just take our word for it...
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
My Experience With GVB has been imaculate. I have received the best product and service. I would suggest the CBG to everyone it has changed my life. Josh has helped every step of the way and I am super grateful to him and his partner.
GVB Biopharma for the win!!! A HUGE thank you goes out to Carter for always making sure we've given top notch customer service! I'll be back!
Adam Kennedy Damiano
Just wrote a lengthy review which I lost when I went to check spelling. I learned about GVD in one of my reddit subs. Having done aromatherapy for almost ten years, I had been researching using cannabinoids at a higher level in my products. Had been using them for a few years. While doing my research on the GVB ingredients, the minimum quantities for purchase had been increased from 10g to 50g just as I was about to place my order. A huge amount for the more casual user. The website had encouraged me to contact them, so I did. Got a phone call from a wonderful Account Executive, William Swindells. We discussed the concerns of the members on my reddit sub. He spoke with the company president. A few hours later, the smaller minimums were restored. That's a company that cares about their customers. The ingredients I ordered were the CBD and CBG isolates, and the Crystal Resistant Distillate. The CRD was getting a lot of discussion on reddit because it has relatively high %age of some of the minor cannabinoids. The package includes very detailed COAs of the batches one receives and any other paperwork a reseller might need. Putting together the smaller orders is a lot more work for their processing department, but they've made it possible for us to keep buying from them. I've made two products using the GVB ingredients as my only cannabinoids--an inflammation butter using Amazonian oils/butters and a product to try sublingually for pain. I'm getting positive results from both, but especially the sublingual.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Mints & Tablets Lab-Tested?
- We test our white label products during various stages of the extraction and production process to provide accurate cannabinoid concentrations and ensure that these products do not contain any contaminants.
- Are Mints & Tablets Full-Spectrum?
- If our mints or tablets contain full-spectrum hemp extract, then they are full-spectrum. However, we can also make our white label mints with isolate or broad-spectrum extract.
- Can I Order Mints & Tablets In Bulk?
- Yes, absolutely. Whether you want to use one of our preformulated CBD, CBG, or CBN tablets or you’d rather work with us to design a unique product line of mints, we’re standing by to assist.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Will a COA be provided with my mints or tablets?
- Cannabinoid products should always be accompanied by COAs. All of our products are accompanied by COAs from an ORELAP-accredited, third-party laboratory. When you purchase a cannabinoid-infused mint or tablet product from GVB, you will be provided with a batch-specific COA that confirms the product’s potency.
- Do you offer mint & tablet samples?
- Yes, we do. Sampling can be an excellent way to determine which finished product will be right for your brand. To order samples, book a call with one of our sales representatives. By booking a call, you can order multiple samples at once and receive suggestions from our representative regarding which products would best suit your needs and price point.
- Which formulations are most commonly used with mints & tablets?
- While some are designed to dissolve in your mouth and others are designed to be swallowed, cannabinoid-infused tablets are all relatively similar when it comes to potential formulations. They consist mainly of the bulk cannabinoid product of your choosing alongside any natural flavorings or additional ingredients that might be appropriate.
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
Bulk Ingredient Options