Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
Learn More About Tinctures
We can formulate oral tinctures with CBD, CBG, CBN, or CBC to create a wide range of finished products. Tinctures are easy to add to morning routines, and the addition of other natural ingredients can boost flavor and add special effects. We can add botanical extracts like peppermint and ginger to our tinctures, and we can also add terpenes derived from cannabis. Hemp tinctures are remarkably versatile and enduringly in-demand, allowing properly diversified products ample chance to succeed.
We test every batch of full-spectrum CBD distillate we produce.
GVB is the world’s leading innovator in hemp technology. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We believe passionately in the powerful, life-enhancing qualities of hemp and other hemp-based products, and take pride in our research in every facet of hemp cultivation and production. Our work changes lives for the better.
Don't just take our word for it...
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
High-Quality. Professional. Reliable. Ethical. Just a few of the words that come to mind when I think of GVB Biopharma and the team that powers this great company. Carter Czech in particular is one of the most knowledgeable and fun to work with individuals I have come across in this industry. Thank you Carter and GVB Bio for helping my business grow!
GVB Biopharma provides us with excellent quality CBD distillate. We highly recommend their services! Carter has been a pleasure to work with--always helpful and quick to respond.
Love working with my rep Carter. Very professional and easy to work with. Products are always high quality with the best possible pricing. All very important for helping sustain small business growth. Love this company!
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Tinctures Lab-Tested?
- At GVB Biopharma, we test our preformulated white label tinctures for potency and purity. Testing is performed at multiple stages of the production process to establish cannabinoid ratios and ensure that no pesticides or residual solvents are present.
- Are Tinctures Full-Spectrum?
- Depending on the type of hemp extract that is used in our white label tinctures, these products may be either full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, or isolate. We offer full-spectrum, bulk tinctures with both CBD and CBG.
- Can I Order Tinctures In Bulk?
- Our white label tinctures are designed to be ordered in bulk and resold by hemp brands. Choosing preformulated white label tinctures is perfect for brands that want to launch completed products with minimal production costs.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Will a COA be provided with my tinctures?
- Cannabinoid products should always be accompanied by COAs. All of our products are accompanied by COAs from an ORELAP-accredited, third-party laboratory. When you purchase tinctures, you will be provided with a COA that is batch-specific and confirms the product’s potency.
- Do you offer tincture samples?
- Yes, we do. Sampling can be an excellent way to determine which finished product will be right for your brand. To order samples, book a call with one of our sales representatives. By booking a call, you can order multiple samples at once and receive suggestions from our representative regarding which products would best suit your needs and price point.
- Which formulations are most commonly used with tinctures?
- There are so many tinctures on the market that it’s hard to select a single popular formulation. Energizing daytime tinctures and relaxing nighttime tinctures are definitely crowd favorites, but tinctures that combine multiple premium ingredients like ginger, maca root, or turmeric are also extremely popular.
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
Bulk Ingredient Options