Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
Learn More About CBG Isolate
CBG isolate offers one of the simplest and purest approaches to incorporating cannabigerol into finished cannabinoid products. Over the last few years, CBG has risen to entirely unanticipated heights of popularity, and this non-intoxicating cousin of CBD is increasingly in demand for applications as diverse as tinctures, topicals, and even vape products.
Similar to CBD in many ways, CBG appears to have unique pharmacokinetics that provide this cannabinoid with a distinct suite of potential beneficial properties.
Like CBD molecules, CBG molecules form a crystalline lattice when isolated, so CBG isolate may take on either a crystalline or powdery form following extraction. Usually rendered into powder before implementation in products regardless of its original form, CBG isolate is 98%+ molecularly homogeneous.
Since this cannabinoid extract is almost entirely moleculary homogenous, it is easy to accurately calculate doses of CBG when formulating infused products. This homogeneity also assuages consumer fears regarding THC.
GVB Biopharma CBG isolate is produced using CBG-rich hemp plants cultivated and processed within our state-of-the-art domestic and international facilities. Like all of our extracts, we test our CBG isolate at multiple stages of the production process to ensure its potency and purity. GVB Biopharma CBG isolate is free of agrochemicals, mycotoxins, and any other conceivable contaminants.
We test every batch of full-spectrum CBD distillate we produce.
GVB is the world’s leading innovator in hemp technology. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We believe passionately in the powerful, life-enhancing qualities of hemp and other hemp-based products, and take pride in our research in every facet of hemp cultivation and production. Our work changes lives for the better.
Don't just take our word for it...
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
High-Quality. Professional. Reliable. Ethical. Just a few of the words that come to mind when I think of GVB Biopharma and the team that powers this great company. Carter Czech in particular is one of the most knowledgeable and fun to work with individuals I have come across in this industry. Thank you Carter and GVB Bio for helping my business grow!
GVB Biopharma provides us with excellent quality CBD distillate. We highly recommend their services! Carter has been a pleasure to work with--always helpful and quick to respond.
Love working with my rep Carter. Very professional and easy to work with. Products are always high quality with the best possible pricing. All very important for helping sustain small business growth. Love this company!
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is CBG Isolate Lab-Tested?
- At GVB Biopharma, we test each of our products at every stage of production. From seed to completed extract, we perform lab tests to ensure the quality and potency of our CBG isolate.
- Is CBG Isolate THC-Free?
- This powdered extract contains non-detectable levels of THC, which means that if our CBG isolate contains any THC at all, there isn’t enough of this intoxicating cannabinoid present to register with even the most advanced testing equipment. CBG isolate is a type of hemp extract that has been purified so that almost all other substances aside from CBG have been eliminated. GVB Biopharma CBG isolate routinely tests at ~99% purity, which makes our CBG isolate one of the purest and options on the market.
- Can I Order CBG Isolate In Bulk?
- We offer our CBG isolate in various bulk quantities to suit your needs. Full vertical integration services are offered, and CBG isolate is the easiest type of cannabigerol extract to add to existing hemp or cannabinoid products.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of CBG Isolate?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about CBG Isolate, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is CBG Isolate most commonly used?
- CBG isolate is perfect for formulating potent CBG-only products or adding this coveted cannabinoid to product formulations that already contain other cannabinoids.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB. Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
White Label Product Options