CBG Isolate is CBG in its purest form—a pure white powder almost exclusively composed of CBG. CBG Isolate has the highest potency of any CBG extract at over 98% CBG.
Although CBG is commonly considered a minor cannabinoid, when it is extracted into a pure form it has an entirely distinct set of properties compared to CBD.
CBG Isolate is primarily used in topical form such as in cosmetics, but is also utilized in soft gels, pressed pills, and tinctures. This CBG extract is particularly valued when targeting and siloing the CBG cannabinoid is important.
GVB leads the industry in the production and distribution of this highly coveted product.
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
CBG Isolate can also be used in the following finished product types
Learn More About CBG Isolate
CBG isolate offers one of the simplest and purest approaches to incorporating cannabigerol into finished cannabinoid products. Over the last few years, CBG has risen to entirely unanticipated heights of popularity, and this non-intoxicating cousin of CBD is increasingly in demand for applications as diverse as tinctures, topicals, and even vape products.
Similar to CBD in many ways, CBG appears to have unique pharmacokinetics that provide this cannabinoid with a distinct suite of potential beneficial properties.
Like CBD molecules, CBG molecules form a crystalline lattice when isolated, so CBG isolate may take on either a crystalline or powdery form following extraction. CBG Isolate is usually rendered into powder before implementation in products regardless of its original form, CBG isolate is 98%+ molecularly homogeneous.
Since this CBG extract is almost entirely moleculary homogenous, it is easy to accurately calculate doses of CBG when formulating infused products. This homogeneity also assuages consumer fears regarding THC.
GVB Biopharma CBG isolate is produced using CBG-rich hemp plants cultivated and processed within our state-of-the-art domestic and international facilities. Like all of our extracts, we test our CBG isolate at multiple stages of the production process to ensure its potency and purity. When you buy CBG isolate from GVB Biopharma, we provide comprehensive testing to ensure it is free of agrochemicals, mycotoxins, and any other conceivable contaminants.
Our Clients About Us
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
My Experience With GVB has been imaculate. I have received the best product and service. I would suggest the CBG to everyone it has changed my life. Josh has helped every step of the way and I am super grateful to him and his partner.
Just wrote a lengthy review which I lost when I went to check spelling. I learned about GVD in one of my reddit subs. Having done aromatherapy for almost ten years, I had been researching using cannabinoids at a higher level in my products. Had been using them for a few years. While doing my research on the GVB ingredients, the minimum quantities for purchase had been increased from 10g to 50g just as I was about to place my order. A huge amount for the more casual user. The website had encouraged me to contact them, so I did. Got a phone call from a wonderful Account Executive, William Swindells. We discussed the concerns of the members on my reddit sub. He spoke with the company president. A few hours later, the smaller minimums were restored. That's a company that cares about their customers. The ingredients I ordered were the CBD and CBG isolates, and the Crystal Resistant Distillate. The CRD was getting a lot of discussion on reddit because it has relatively high %age of some of the minor cannabinoids. The package includes very detailed COAs of the batches one receives and any other paperwork a reseller might need. Putting together the smaller orders is a lot more work for their processing department, but they've made it possible for us to keep buying from them. I've made two products using the GVB ingredients as my only cannabinoids--an inflammation butter using Amazonian oils/butters and a product to try sublingually for pain. I'm getting positive results from both, but especially the sublingual.
Great company, great product and compliance. Carter Czech salesman is extremely thorough and follow up is above & beyond.
Happy Honey Stix
GVB offers top notch products and customer service for sure. Santino has always reached out to me when placing an order online, it's great to have personalized support like this. So far, I've ordered the Full Spec Compliant CBD disty, the CBG disty, and the CRD (Crystal Resistant Distillate). All of them are very good, but my favorite of the three is the CRD. I placed a second larger order for more of the CRD, very pleased with it. Previously, I was mixing CBC, CBN, CBG, etc into full spec CBD distillate to get decent levels of the other minor cannabinoids. The CRD is perfect, it has very decent levels of CBC, CBG, and CBN, so it saves me a lot of weighing/mixing to get a distillate containing a reasonable amount of minors and a very broad spectrum product. I've used the CRD to make topicals, edibles, and also vape carts. All are outstanding using the CRD. Will be ordering even larger next time. Packaging was extremely professional, all paperwork included. Shipping via UPS which I prefer since the USPS hasn't been so great for me lately. If you are on the fence, don't be. GVB has great products.
Carter and the entire GVB Biopharma team is amazing. Very responsive, quick processing, competitive pricing & always on top of every detail. They are our primary supplier for all CBD raw materials. We wish more suppliers were like the GVB Biopharma team.
Carter and the GVB Biopharma team has been amazing to work with as one of the vendors for our company. They are always prompt to respond with additional information, turn around our orders in record time, and overall great customer service. They have been able to send us samples of additional product to further our skincare formulations and have also saved our company tons of money. Highly recommended!!
GVB is the best source for hemp raw materials on the west coast! Shout out to William! Thanks GVB!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is CBG Isolate Lab-Tested?
- At GVB Biopharma, we test each of our products at every stage of production. From seed to completed extract, we perform lab tests to ensure the quality and potency of our CBG isolate.
- Is CBG Isolate THC-Free?
- This powdered extract contains non-detectable levels of THC, which means that if our CBG isolate contains any THC at all, there isn’t enough of this intoxicating cannabinoid present to register with even the most advanced testing equipment. CBG isolate is a type of hemp extract that has been purified so that almost all other substances aside from CBG have been eliminated. GVB Biopharma CBG isolate routinely tests at ~99% purity, which makes our CBG isolate one of the purest and options on the market.
- Can I Order CBG Isolate In Bulk?
- We offer our CBG isolate in various bulk quantities to suit your needs. Full vertical integration services are offered, and CBG isolate is the easiest type of cannabigerol extract to add to existing hemp or cannabinoid products.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of CBG Isolate?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about CBG Isolate, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is CBG Isolate most commonly used?
- CBG isolate is perfect for formulating potent CBG-only products or adding this coveted cannabinoid to product formulations that already contain other cannabinoids.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB. Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.