Verified by Quality Control Team
CBG Isolate is CBG in its purest form—a pure white powder almost exclusively composed of CBG. At over 98% CBG, our CBG Isolate has the highest purity of any CBG extract available.
Although CBG is commonly considered a minor cannabinoid, it has an entirely distinct set of properties in its purest form.
CBG Isolate is primarily used in topical cosmetics, but is also utilized in soft gels, pressed pills, and tinctures. CBG isolate is particularly valued when pure CBG is required in a formulation.
GVB leads the industry in the production and distribution of this highly coveted product.
Sample prices are not reflective of bulk pricing.
Quality Management System
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
CBG Isolate can also be used in the following finished product types
Learn More About CBG Isolate
CBG isolate offers one of the simplest and purest approaches to incorporating cannabigerol into finished cannabinoid products. Over the last few years, CBG has risen to entirely unanticipated heights of popularity. This non-intoxicating cousin of CBD is increasingly in demand for diverse applications, such as tinctures, topicals, and, even, vape products.
Similar to CBD in many ways, CBG appears to have unique pharmacokinetics that provide this cannabinoid with a distinct suite of potentially beneficial properties.
Like CBD molecules, CBG molecules form a crystalline lattice when sufficiently concentrated. CBG isolate may take on either a crystalline or powdery form following extraction. CBG Isolate is usually rendered into powder before its use in products, regardless of its original form. Our CBG isolate is over 98% pure.
Since our CBG extract is nearly pure, it is easy to accurately add CBG when formulating infused products. This purity also ensures the extract easily meets compliant levels of THC.
GVB Biopharma’s CBG isolate is produced using CBG-rich hemp plants, cultivated and processed within our state-of-the-art domestic and international facilities. Like all of our extracts, we test our CBG isolate at each stage of the production process to ensure its potency and purity. When you buy CBG isolate from GVB Biopharma, we provide comprehensive testing to ensure it is free of agrochemicals, mycotoxins, and any other detectable contaminants.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is CBG Isolate Lab-Tested?
- At GVB Biopharma, we test each of our products at every stage of production. From seed to completed extract, we perform lab tests to ensure the quality and potency of our CBG isolate.
- Is CBG Isolate THC-Free?
- This powdered extract contains non-detectable levels of THC, which means that if our CBG isolate contains any THC at all, there isn’t enough of this intoxicating cannabinoid present to register with even the most advanced testing equipment. CBG isolate is a type of hemp extract that has been purified so that almost all other substances aside from CBG have been eliminated. GVB Biopharma CBG isolate routinely tests at ~99% purity, which makes our CBG isolate one of the purest and options on the market.
- Can I Order CBG Isolate In Bulk?
- We offer our CBG isolate in various bulk quantities to suit your needs. Full vertical integration services are offered, and CBG isolate is the easiest type of cannabigerol extract to add to existing hemp or cannabinoid products.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of CBG Isolate?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about CBG Isolate, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is CBG Isolate most commonly used?
- CBG isolate is perfect for formulating potent CBG-only products or adding this coveted cannabinoid to product formulations that already contain other cannabinoids.
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- For your convenience, we would be delighted to accept a variety of different payment methods: With 24-hour processing, credit card payment is the best option for a quick turnaround. The 3% fee applied is often comparable to transfer fees imposed by other payment methods. Wire transfer payments are another great option for orders of any size. With 1-4 day processing times for US orders, international wire transfers can take between 3-5 business days to clear accounting. Check payment is another option that we accept. Upon request, a PO Box address can be provided for mailing checks. Other options result in faster turnaround times, but we understand that some clients prefer payment by check.
- What are the expected lead times for various order sizes?
- All order lead times are subject to availability. As a result, smaller orders are more likely to be available for shipment immediately while larger orders can take longer to assemble. Expected lead times per order size are: Orders under 1kg: 1-3 days to ship after receipt of payment. Orders over 1kg and under 10kg: 1-3 days to ship after receipt of payment. Orders over 10kg: 1-5 days to ship after receipt of payment.
- What is the purpose of COAs, and does every order come with one?
- A certificate of analysis (COA) is a lab report provided with cannabinoid products. All GVB Biopharma products are tested at an independent lab. These lab reports confirm our internal data, providing customers with peace of mind that their products are potent and pure. Every order placed with GVB Biopharma should come with a COA. If you have any issues finding the COA for your product, contact a client support representative for assistance.
- What is your policy for international shipping?
- To set up an account required for international orders, we ask for a few additional pieces of information from our customers: The current billing and shipping address of your business, VAT number or similar identifier, preferred payment method, preferred shipping method, and speed. Due to individual national policies, we are not able to ship products to certain countries. Contact a client support representative to determine whether our products may be shipped to your country.
- How long has GVB Biopharma been a cannabinoid producer?
- Founded in 2017, GVB has been a preeminent hemp extractor since its inception, leveraging cannabinoid industry experience in combination with high-tech, scientific methodologies to become the world’s first fully certified international cannabinoid distributor. Today, GVB is regarded as a sterling example of how to succeed in cannabinoid formulation without compromising on cherished ideals.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB. Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
Learn MoreView all articles
Cannabinoid Growth to Remain Strong Through 2026, Says Brightfield
The most remarkable economic dark horse of the last decade, the cannabinoi ...
Posted November 22, 2023
How to Start a Hemp Business in Virginia
From the Founding Fathers’ hemp fields to naval shipyards supplied with lo ...
Posted October 30, 2023
How to Start a Hemp Business in Oregon
Oregon is famous for being one of the most hemp-friendly states. All of th ...
Posted October 30, 2023