≥ 98% CBG
CBG Isolate is CBG in its purest form—a pure white powder almost exclusively composed of CBG. CBG Isolate has the highest potency of any CBG-specific products at over 98% CBG.
Although CBG is commonly considered a minor cannabinoid, when it is extracted into a pure form it has an entirely distinct set of properties compared to CBD.
CBG Isolate is primarily used in topical form such as in cosmetics, but is also utilized in soft gels, pressed pills, and tinctures. This raw material is particularly valued when targeting and siloing the CBG cannabinoid is important.
GVB leads the industry in the production and distribution of this highly coveted product.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is CBG Isolate Lab-Tested?
- At GVB Biopharma, we test each of our products at every stage of production. From seed to completed extract, we perform lab tests to ensure the quality and potency of our CBG isolate.
- Is CBG Isolate THC-Free?
- This powdered extract contains non-detectable levels of THC, which means that if our CBG isolate contains any THC at all, there isn’t enough of this intoxicating cannabinoid present to register with even the most advanced testing equipment. CBG isolate is a type of hemp extract that has been purified so that almost all other substances aside from CBG have been eliminated. GVB Biopharma CBG isolate routinely tests at ~99% purity, which makes our CBG isolate one of the purest and options on the market.
- Can I Order CBG Isolate In Bulk?
- We offer our CBG isolate in various bulk quantities to suit your needs. Full vertical integration services are offered, and CBG isolate is the easiest type of cannabigerol extract to add to existing hemp or cannabinoid products.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of CBG Isolate?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about CBG Isolate, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is CBG Isolate most commonly used?
- CBG isolate is perfect for formulating potent CBG-only products or adding this coveted cannabinoid to product formulations that already contain other cannabinoids.