≥ 99% CBD
CBD Isolate is a pure, crystalline, flavorless pharmaceutical grade powder that is 99+% pure CBD. All of the hemp plant matter is removed from the isolate, including oils, waxes, chlorophyll, and more, resulting in CBD powder that is nearly chemically pure. That degree of purity makes it extremely easy to dose accurately. Since it is flavorless, it can be easily introduced into products without altering the flavor profile.
CBD Isolate is one of the most cost-effective raw materials available, and is suitable for use in nearly all CBD consumer products. It does not contain any minor cannabinoids in its profile, making it suitable for applications where CBD content and ease of dosing is paramount and minor cannabinoid profile is less crucial.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is CBD Isolate Lab-Tested?
- CBD isolate is purified to the extent that only the cannabidiol molecule remains, but we still test this product to ensure that it is free of contaminants and offers the potency we claim. We test our products at every stage of the production process to provide total transparency and reliability.
- Is CBD Isolate THC-Free?
- This powdered extract contains non-detectable levels of THC, which means that if our CBD isolate contains any THC at all, there isn’t enough of this intoxicating cannabinoid present to register with even the most advanced testing equipment. CBD isolate is a type of hemp extract that has been purified so that almost all other substances aside from CBD have been eliminated. GVB Biopharma CBD isolate routinely tests at ~99% purity, which makes our CBD isolate one of the purest and options on the market.
- Can I Order CBD Isolate In Bulk?
- GVB Biopharma offers CBD isolate in bulk in various quantities and product packages. While CBD isolate does not offer the entourage effect, this type of cannabidiol extract provides incredible purity and value.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of CBD Isolate?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about CBD Isolate, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is CBD Isolate most commonly used?
- CBD Isolate is an extremely economical raw material that’s commonly used when THC and other minor cannabinoids are undesired. This raw material is flavorless and can make a great addition to any edible or encapsulated product that’s intended to deliver exact dosing.