Verified by Quality Control Team
CBD Isolate is a crystalline, flavorless CBD powder that is over 99% pure. All of the hemp plant matter, including oils, waxes, chlorophyll, and more, has been removed from the isolate. The high level of purity permits extremely accurate dosing. Lacking any flavor of its own, CBD isolate can be easily added to products without altering their existing flavor profiles.
Sample prices are not reflective of bulk pricing.
Quality Management System
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
CBD Isolate can also be used in the following finished product types
Learn More About CBD Isolate
CBD isolate powder was one of the first types of non-intoxicating hemp extract, produced by cannabidiol pioneers who sought methods for entirely removing THC. These days, many extracts are THC-free, but retain other beneficial constituents of hemp. Price, ease of dosing, and versatility make bulk CBD isolate highly desirable for a variety of applications.
Wholesale CBD Isolate is one of the most cost-effective cannabinoids on the market and is suitable for use in nearly all CBD consumer products. Our bulk CBD isolate does not contain any minor cannabinoids in its profile, making it suitable for applications where CBD content and ease of dosing are paramount.
Many retail brands buy bulk CBD isolate because it’s one of the easiest cannabinoid products to use for formulating finished products. Consisting of 99%+ pure CBD crystals, CBD isolate is a nearly homogenous extract that does not contain any of the extraneous or undesirable components of CBD-rich hemp extract. Levels of THC in CBD isolate are undetectable, making it a popular choice for a broad array of applications.
While CBD isolate takes on a crystalline form during extraction, these crystals are usually processed into powder before use. Wholesale CBD isolate powder is white or off-white in appearance. It is both flavorless and odorless because it does not contain the terpenes and flavonoids that give hemp extract its unique taste and aroma.
Since CBD isolate is nearly homogenous, it’s easy to determine exact dosing when formulating this bulk cannabinoid ingredient into wholesale finished products. As a non-viscous crystal or powder, CBD isolate is also remarkably easy to manipulate, and combine with other ingredients.
Due to its many favorable attributes, bulk CBD isolate is easy to add to practically any type of product formulation. It’s also possible to combine CBD isolate with other isolated or distilled cannabinoid extracts to augment their properties in a finished product.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is CBD Isolate Lab-Tested?
- CBD isolate is purified to the extent that only the cannabidiol molecule remains, but we still test this product to ensure that it is free of contaminants and offers the potency we claim. We test our products at every stage of the production process to provide total transparency and reliability.
- Is CBD Isolate THC-Free?
- This powdered extract contains non-detectable levels of THC, which means that if our CBD isolate contains any THC at all, there isn’t enough of this intoxicating cannabinoid present to register with even the most advanced testing equipment. CBD isolate is a type of hemp extract that has been purified so that almost all other substances aside from CBD have been eliminated. GVB Biopharma CBD isolate routinely tests at ~99% purity, which makes our CBD isolate one of the purest and options on the market.
- Can I Order CBD Isolate In Bulk?
- GVB Biopharma offers CBD isolate in bulk in various quantities and product packages. While CBD isolate does not offer the entourage effect, this type of cannabidiol extract provides incredible purity and value.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of CBD Isolate?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about CBD Isolate, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is CBD Isolate most commonly used?
- CBD Isolate is an extremely economical raw material that’s commonly used when THC and other minor cannabinoids are undesired. This raw material is flavorless and can make a great addition to any edible or encapsulated product that’s intended to deliver exact dosing.
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- For your convenience, we would be delighted to accept a variety of different payment methods: With 24-hour processing, credit card payment is the best option for a quick turnaround. The 3% fee applied is often comparable to transfer fees imposed by other payment methods. Wire transfer payments are another great option for orders of any size. With 1-4 day processing times for US orders, international wire transfers can take between 3-5 business days to clear accounting. Check payment is another option that we accept. Upon request, a PO Box address can be provided for mailing checks. Other options result in faster turnaround times, but we understand that some clients prefer payment by check.
- What are the expected lead times for various order sizes?
- All order lead times are subject to availability. As a result, smaller orders are more likely to be available for shipment immediately while larger orders can take longer to assemble. Expected lead times per order size are: Orders under 1kg: 1-3 days to ship after receipt of payment. Orders over 1kg and under 10kg: 1-3 days to ship after receipt of payment. Orders over 10kg: 1-5 days to ship after receipt of payment.
- What is the purpose of COAs, and does every order come with one?
- A certificate of analysis (COA) is a lab report provided with cannabinoid products. All GVB Biopharma products are tested at an independent lab. These lab reports confirm our internal data, providing customers with peace of mind that their products are potent and pure. Every order placed with GVB Biopharma should come with a COA. If you have any issues finding the COA for your product, contact a client support representative for assistance.
- What is your policy for international shipping?
- To set up an account required for international orders, we ask for a few additional pieces of information from our customers: The current billing and shipping address of your business, VAT number or similar identifier, preferred payment method, preferred shipping method, and speed. Due to individual national policies, we are not able to ship products to certain countries. Contact a client support representative to determine whether our products may be shipped to your country.
- How long has GVB Biopharma been a cannabinoid producer?
- Founded in 2017, GVB has been a preeminent hemp extractor since its inception, leveraging cannabinoid industry experience in combination with high-tech, scientific methodologies to become the world’s first fully certified international cannabinoid distributor. Today, GVB is regarded as a sterling example of how to succeed in cannabinoid formulation without compromising on cherished ideals.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB. Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
What Our Clients Say About Us
William at GVB Biopharma has given me great customer service. He is very consistent with follow up and quick and helpful through the whole process. I've made several purchases from GVB Biopharma and my experience has always been stellar. Aside from the great customer service they have good prices and products. I will continue to be a customer of theirs and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy bulk cannabinoids.
Shipping was fast and the cost of shipping was low when ordering samples. You cannot beat the quality and price at GVB Biopharma! Will be ordering again.
Tonessa West Crowe
Everything about GVB is world class. The products, service, prices, packaging, coa system, and range of products are excellent. By far the best company I have worked with in serving my clients quality products.
Gerry Bedore Jr PhD
Love the product I buy from this company however the payment system they use is a scam and I’m contemplating whether I want to keep doing business with them. I’ve confirmed with my bank that every time I buy from GVB, a few days later I get random transactions trying to pull from my account. Wondering if anyone else is checking their statements and have caught this. I’ve called GVB and they’re doing nothing to look into this matter.
Has anyone had any experience with GVB Biopharma where they sell you a product with an ingredient in it, and they don't have the ingredient licensed by the patent owner? They won't get back to us about reformulating, they won't license the ingredient from the patent owner, and they have been very bad at getting back to us.
3rd time ordering. Fast easy process along you have and account. Nice packaging
GVB Biopharma used to be my go to supplier. 2023 has been a horrible year to do business with them. I have been waiting for over two months for a refund on a product we had to return due to it being poor quality and not the typical product we order. I have been told multiple times my refund is on the way, but they refuse to provide proof of payment. I have also been waiting over a month for 5kilos of prepaid product, that I don't know if I will ever receive, or be able to get a refund on. I can no longer recommend doing business with this company.
GVB is always helpful with a few of our company's essential needs. They are dependable and quick to get their client's needs met. Leo has been our sales rep for a while now and has our back!
Learn MoreView all articles
Cannabinoid Growth to Remain Strong Through 2026, Says Brightfield
The most remarkable economic dark horse of the last decade, the cannabinoi ...
Posted November 22, 2023
How to Start a Hemp Business in Virginia
From the Founding Fathers’ hemp fields to naval shipyards supplied with lo ...
Posted October 30, 2023
How to Start a Hemp Business in Oregon
Oregon is famous for being one of the most hemp-friendly states. All of th ...
Posted October 30, 2023