Verified by Quality Control Team
CBD Isolate is a pure, crystalline, flavorless pharmaceutical grade powder that is 99+% pure CBD. All of the hemp plant matter is removed from the isolate, including oils, waxes, chlorophyll, and more, resulting in CBD powder that is nearly chemically pure. That degree of purity makes it extremely easy to dose accurately. Since it is flavorless, it can be easily introduced into products without altering the flavor profile.
Quality Management System
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
CBD Isolate can also be used in the following finished product types
Learn More About CBD Isolate
CBD isolate powder was one of the first types of non-intoxicating hemp extracts produced as cannabidiol pioneers sought methods for entirely removing THC from their end products. These days, extracts exist that eliminate THC while retaining beneficial constituents of hemp aside from CBD. Bulk CBD isolate remains highly desirable within a wide variety of different contexts including price, dosing, and versatility.
Wholesale CBD Isolate is one of the most cost-effective cannabinoids on the market, and is suitable for use in nearly all CBD consumer products. Our bulk cbd isolate does not contain any minor cannabinoids in its profile, making it suitable for applications where CBD content and ease of dosing is paramount and minor cannabinoid profile is less crucial.
Many retail brands buy bulk CBD isolate because it’s one of the easiest cannabinoid products to formulate finished products with. Consisting of 99%+ pure CBD crystals, CBD isolate is an almost perfectly molecularly homogenous extract that does not contain any waxes, chlorophyll, or other useless or undesirable components of CBD-rich hemp extract. Levels of THC in CBD isolate are undetectable, which is the attribute that originally caused this extract to become popular along with its purity.
When extracted, CBD isolate takes on a crystalline form, CBD isolate crystals are usually broken down into powder before use. Wholesale CBD isolate powder is white or off-white in appearance, and it is both flavorless and odorless since it does not contain the terpenes and flavonoids that provide hemp extract with its unique taste and aroma properties.
Since CBD isolate is almost perfectly molecularly homogenous, it’s easy to determine exact dosing when formulating this bulk cannabinoid ingredient into wholesale finished products. As a non-viscous crystal or powder, CBD isolate is also remarkably easy to work with, and it combines well with many ingredients.
Due to its consistency, flavor, aroma, and other attributes, Bulk CBD isolate is easy to add to practically any type of finished product formulation. It’s possible to combine CBD isolate with other isolated or distilled cannabinoid extracts to augment the properties of a finished product.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is CBD Isolate Lab-Tested?
- CBD isolate is purified to the extent that only the cannabidiol molecule remains, but we still test this product to ensure that it is free of contaminants and offers the potency we claim. We test our products at every stage of the production process to provide total transparency and reliability.
- Is CBD Isolate THC-Free?
- This powdered extract contains non-detectable levels of THC, which means that if our CBD isolate contains any THC at all, there isn’t enough of this intoxicating cannabinoid present to register with even the most advanced testing equipment. CBD isolate is a type of hemp extract that has been purified so that almost all other substances aside from CBD have been eliminated. GVB Biopharma CBD isolate routinely tests at ~99% purity, which makes our CBD isolate one of the purest and options on the market.
- Can I Order CBD Isolate In Bulk?
- GVB Biopharma offers CBD isolate in bulk in various quantities and product packages. While CBD isolate does not offer the entourage effect, this type of cannabidiol extract provides incredible purity and value.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of CBD Isolate?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about CBD Isolate, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is CBD Isolate most commonly used?
- CBD Isolate is an extremely economical raw material that’s commonly used when THC and other minor cannabinoids are undesired. This raw material is flavorless and can make a great addition to any edible or encapsulated product that’s intended to deliver exact dosing.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB.Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
What Our Clients Say About Us
GVB Biopharma is an excellent source for high quality hemp derived cannabinoids. They have amazing customer service and very high standards of operation. The crystal resistant cbd distillate is very popular with my customers!
I found my account executive Jake Parenteau to be professional in his approach and more importantly very knowledgeable and engaging concerning product information and pricing.
if you are not American beware they do not behave properly! we had a problem with a product that was too concentrated and they didn't replace it. unserious people.
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
Carter and the GVB Biopharma team has been amazing to work with as one of the vendors for our company. They are always prompt to respond with additional information, turn around our orders in record time, and overall great customer service. They have been able to send us samples of additional product to further our skincare formulations and have also saved our company tons of money. Highly recommended!!
Carter and the entire GVB Biopharma team is amazing. Very responsive, quick processing, competitive pricing & always on top of every detail. They are our primary supplier for all CBD raw materials. We wish more suppliers were like the GVB Biopharma team.
My Experience With GVB has been imaculate. I have received the best product and service. I would suggest the CBG to everyone it has changed my life. Josh has helped every step of the way and I am super grateful to him and his partner.
GVB is very professional and very high quality. These people are able to meet nearly every CBD concentrate need I have. Their sales team is attentive, persistent and flexible. Ask for Will if you're placing an order. You won't regret it.
Learn MoreView all articles
Minor Cannabinoids Show Major Gains in Multiple US States
Every popular product or ingredient goes through three distinct stages: ob ...
Posted January 22, 2023
How to Build A Cannabinoid Pet Brand in 2023
When CBD pet products first appeared on the market, brands faced heavy ske ...
Posted January 18, 2023
84 Million Americans Experience Poor Sleep. Can CBN Help?
It's no secret that Americans are having trouble getting quality sleep. Wh ...
Posted January 8, 2023