Thanks to the easy-to-use packaging, many people find that roll-on balms are the most convenient topical product to use for sore muscles and joints. Roll-ons are infused with cannabinoid extracts and often imbued with menthol and capsaicin for a pain-reducing, invigorating cooling and heating effect. Cannabinoids and other botanical ingredients target inflammation and soreness in those with chronic pain or injury.
We produce a variety of white label CBD topicals, and roll-on balms are among the most popular. When customizing your private label product, you can choose from CBD isolate wholesale, CBN, CBC, or CBG wholesale to target different effects. Add other raw ingredients, customize the strength, and tailor the container to your brand’s needs.
Quality Management System
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
Our Roll-on Balms can be formulated using the following bulk ingredients.
≥ 99% CBD
≥ 98% CBG
≥ 97% CBN
Learn More About Roll-on Balms
One of the best things about roll-on products is that they are excellent for mobility-challenged people, often making roll-ons easier to apply to sore areas than body lotions and other topicals. GVB’s roll-on balms offer quick CBD absorption and targeted relief in a buttery-smooth formula.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Roll-On Balms Lab-Tested?
- Just like all our other extracts and finished products, we test our roll-on balms at various stages in the production process. Doing so ensures that our hemp topicals do not contain contaminants and that they offer accurate cannabinoid concentrations.
- Are Roll-On Balms Full-Spectrum?
- That depends. If the extract used in one of our white label roll-on balms is full-spectrum, the resulting topical is full-spectrum as well. Broad-spectrum or isolate extracts, however, will result in finished topicals with the same attributes.
- Can I Order Roll-On Balms In Bulk?
- Our white label roll-on balms and salves are specifically designed to be offered in bulk quantities. Our finished roll-on balms contain micellized or encapsulated cannabinoids to ensure that they effectively penetrate the skin.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Will a COA be provided with my Roll-On Balms?
- Cannabinoid products should always be accompanied by COAs. All of our products are accompanied by COAs from an ORELAP-accredited, third-party laboratory. When you purchase a roll-on balms or salve, you will be provided with a COA that is batch-specific and confirms the product’s potency.
- Do you offer Roll-On Balm samples?
- Yes, we do. Sampling can be an excellent way to determine which finished product will be right for your brand. To order samples, book a call with one of our sales representatives. By booking a call, you can order multiple samples at once and receive suggestions from our representative regarding which products would best suit your needs and price point.
- Which formulations are most commonly used with Roll-On Balms?
- Our cooling roll-on balms formulation is undoubtedly the most popular. While cooling cannabinoid roll-on balms are a dime a dozen, you can alter the scent of your unique balm to match other members of your product line or stand out from competing products.
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
What Our Clients Say About Us
GVB Biopharma is an excellent source for high quality hemp derived cannabinoids. They have amazing customer service and very high standards of operation. The crystal resistant cbd distillate is very popular with my customers!
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
Carter and the GVB Biopharma team has been amazing to work with as one of the vendors for our company. They are always prompt to respond with additional information, turn around our orders in record time, and overall great customer service. They have been able to send us samples of additional product to further our skincare formulations and have also saved our company tons of money. Highly recommended!!
My Experience With GVB has been imaculate. I have received the best product and service. I would suggest the CBG to everyone it has changed my life. Josh has helped every step of the way and I am super grateful to him and his partner.
GVB is very professional and very high quality. These people are able to meet nearly every CBD concentrate need I have. Their sales team is attentive, persistent and flexible. Ask for Will if you're placing an order. You won't regret it.
Been working with GVB for over a year now and have been very impressed by their quality and pricing! Many unique hemp products available including water soluble concentrates! Fantastic customer service from Carter Czech, quick order turnaround, and flexible MOQ's! Would reccomend to anyone looking for premium lab-tested hemp derived products.
Carter and the entire GVB Biopharma team is amazing. Very responsive, quick processing, competitive pricing & always on top of every detail. They are our primary supplier for all CBD raw materials. We wish more suppliers were like the GVB Biopharma team.
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
Learn MoreView all articles
What Is H4CBD?
With some sources boasting that it is 100 times more effective than CBD, i ...
Posted September 26, 2022
What Is Cannabimovone (CBM)?
Cannabis may have been revered for thousands of years, but over the last c ...
Posted September 22, 2022
What Is CBE (Cannabielsoin)?
Cannabinoids are complex substances that come in many different forms. For ...
Posted September 19, 2022