Verified by Quality Control Team
Winter snow, ice, and salt is tough on dogs’ paws, and many pet owners turn to balms and salves to soothe their pet’s skin. Hot spots, raw noses, and cracked paws can all benefit from infused salves and balms. Our pet balms are packed with moisturizing and protective ingredients that are boosted by bulk CBD isolate. They are 100% safe for pets with ingredients that won’t cause harm – even if the dog or cat licks the balm.
With white label pet products from GVB Biopharma, you can customize the product and container to your brand’s needs down to the last ingredient. We have a range of beneficial raw materials and years of experience formulating safe hemp topicals and CBD skincare – not just for people, but for pets, too.
Quality Management System
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
Our Pet Balms can be formulated using the following bulk ingredients.
≥ 99% CBD
≥ 98% CBG
≥ 97% CBN
Learn More About Pet Balms
Since most animals are covered by fur, you may not realize that the exposed areas, like paw pads and noses, may need some extra moisture and protection. Pet balms and salves are much like the balms and salves used by people, but they are designed to protect a pet’s skin or paw pads. Pet balms are rising in popularity in the hemp market.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Pet Balms Lab-Tested?
- Just like all our other extracts and finished products, we test our pet balms at various stages in the production process. Doing so ensures that our hemp topicals do not contain contaminants and that they offer accurate cannabinoid concentrations.
- Are Pet Balms Full-Spectrum?
- That depends. If the extract used in one of our white label pet balms is full-spectrum, the resulting topical is full-spectrum as well. Broad-spectrum or isolate extracts, however, will result in finished pet balms with the same attributes.
- Can I Order Pet Balms In Bulk?
- Our white label pet balms and salves are specifically designed to be offered in bulk quantities. Our finished pet balms contain micellized or encapsulated cannabinoids to ensure that they effectively penetrate the surface.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Will a COA be provided with my Pet Balms?
- Cannabinoid products should always be accompanied by COAs. All of our products are accompanied by COAs from an ORELAP-accredited, third-party laboratory. When you purchase a pet balm, you will be provided with a COA that is batch-specific and confirms the product’s potency.
- Do you offer Pet Balm samples?
- Yes, we do. Sampling can be an excellent way to determine which finished product will be right for your brand. To order samples, book a call with one of our sales representatives. By booking a call, you can order multiple samples at once and receive suggestions from our representative regarding which products would best suit your needs and price point.
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
What Our Clients Say About Us
GVB Biopharma is an excellent source for high quality hemp derived cannabinoids. They have amazing customer service and very high standards of operation. The crystal resistant cbd distillate is very popular with my customers!
I found my account executive Jake Parenteau to be professional in his approach and more importantly very knowledgeable and engaging concerning product information and pricing.
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
Carter and the GVB Biopharma team has been amazing to work with as one of the vendors for our company. They are always prompt to respond with additional information, turn around our orders in record time, and overall great customer service. They have been able to send us samples of additional product to further our skincare formulations and have also saved our company tons of money. Highly recommended!!
Carter and the entire GVB Biopharma team is amazing. Very responsive, quick processing, competitive pricing & always on top of every detail. They are our primary supplier for all CBD raw materials. We wish more suppliers were like the GVB Biopharma team.
Great products, wonderful service, all around top tier company to work with.
We have worked with them for about 2 years and everything has been high quality.
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
Learn MoreView all articles
Study Explores Benefits of CBD for Social Anxiety and Public Speaking
Social anxiety has always existed, but it’s only recently that we’ve been ...
Posted November 1, 2022
Research Study Unveils Potential Benefits of CBD for PTSD
PTSD is a condition that can make it feel impossible to relax, and CBD is ...
Posted October 26, 2022
New Brightfield Report: International CBD Markets Will Double By 2024
As the American hemp market matures and stabilizes, all eyes are on emergi ...
Posted October 19, 2022