People are always searching for hydrating, soothing, and age-defying skincare. With the popularity of botanical ingredients, it’s no wonder that hemp has become a trend in facial serums and other skincare products. When combined with ingredients like hyaluronic acid and rosehip oil, facial serums can deliver all the benefits of hemp in a light, easily-absorbed formula.
Looking to create your own private label CBD skincare or beauty products? In addition to offering wholesale CBD skincare, we can also work with you to custom-formulate the best product for your brand needs. Available with a range of beneficial ingredients including water-soluble CBD powder, CBG, and CBN isolate.
Quality Management System
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
Our Face Serums can be formulated using the following bulk ingredients.
≥ 99% CBD
≥ 98% CBG
≥ 97% CBN
Learn More About Face Serums
Designed for potency and absorbability, facial serums pack a powerful punch. Serums are carefully formulated with soothing, moisturizing ingredients. Our hemp-based skincare products can help skin stay hydrated and youthful. With their recent rise in popularity, facial serums are a great addition to any line of topical CBD products.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Face Serums Lab-Tested?
- At GVB Biopharma, we test our preformulated white label face serums for potency and purity. Testing is performed at multiple stages of the production process to establish cannabinoid ratios and ensure that no pesticides or residual solvents are present.
- Are Face Serums Full-Spectrum?
- Depending on the type of hemp extract that is used in our white label face serums, these products may be either full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, or isolate. We offer full-spectrum, bulk face serums with both CBD, CBG, and CBN.
- Can I Order Face Serums In Bulk?
- Our white label face serums are designed to be ordered in bulk and resold by hemp brands.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Will a COA be provided with my Face Serums?
- Cannabinoid products should always be accompanied by COAs. All of our products are accompanied by COAs from an ORELAP-accredited, third-party laboratory. When you purchase our Face Serums, you will be provided with a COA that is batch-specific and confirms the product’s potency.
- Do you offer Face Serums samples?
- Yes, we do. Sampling can be an excellent way to determine which finished product will be right for your brand. To order samples, book a call with one of our sales representatives. By booking a call, you can order multiple samples at once and receive suggestions from our representative regarding which products would best suit your needs and price point.
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
Our Clients About Us
GVB Biopharma is an excellent source for high quality hemp derived cannabinoids. They have amazing customer service and very high standards of operation. The crystal resistant cbd distillate is very popular with my customers!
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
My Experience With GVB has been imaculate. I have received the best product and service. I would suggest the CBG to everyone it has changed my life. Josh has helped every step of the way and I am super grateful to him and his partner.
Carter and the entire GVB Biopharma team is amazing. Very responsive, quick processing, competitive pricing & always on top of every detail. They are our primary supplier for all CBD raw materials. We wish more suppliers were like the GVB Biopharma team.
Carter and the GVB Biopharma team has been amazing to work with as one of the vendors for our company. They are always prompt to respond with additional information, turn around our orders in record time, and overall great customer service. They have been able to send us samples of additional product to further our skincare formulations and have also saved our company tons of money. Highly recommended!!
GVB is very professional and very high quality. These people are able to meet nearly every CBD concentrate need I have. Their sales team is attentive, persistent and flexible. Ask for Will if you're placing an order. You won't regret it.
Been working with GVB for over a year now and have been very impressed by their quality and pricing! Many unique hemp products available including water soluble concentrates! Fantastic customer service from Carter Czech, quick order turnaround, and flexible MOQ's! Would reccomend to anyone looking for premium lab-tested hemp derived products.
Just wrote a lengthy review which I lost when I went to check spelling. I learned about GVD in one of my reddit subs. Having done aromatherapy for almost ten years, I had been researching using cannabinoids at a higher level in my products. Had been using them for a few years. While doing my research on the GVB ingredients, the minimum quantities for purchase had been increased from 10g to 50g just as I was about to place my order. A huge amount for the more casual user. The website had encouraged me to contact them, so I did. Got a phone call from a wonderful Account Executive, William Swindells. We discussed the concerns of the members on my reddit sub. He spoke with the company president. A few hours later, the smaller minimums were restored. That's a company that cares about their customers.The ingredients I ordered were the CBD and CBG isolates, and the Crystal Resistant Distillate. The CRD was getting a lot of discussion on reddit because it has relatively high %age of some of the minor cannabinoids. The package includes very detailed COAs of the batches one receives and any other paperwork a reseller might need. Putting together the smaller orders is a lot more work for their processing department, but they've made it possible for us to keep buying from them.I've made two products using the GVB ingredients as my only cannabinoids--an inflammation butter using Amazonian oils/butters and a product to try sublingually for pain. I'm getting positive results from both, but especially the sublingual.
Learn MoreView all articles
Are Women Willing to Try Cannabinoid Beauty Products?
Using cannabinoids to improve the health of your skin is all the rage. In ...
Posted August 15, 2022
For hundreds of years, pharmaceuticals have been understood to be substanc ...
Posted August 11, 2022
Why Do Consumers Take Edibles?
Members of older generations may not be familiar with newer cannabinoid pr ...
Posted August 5, 2022