Cannabigerolic acid (CBGa) is the carboxylated form of cannabigerol (CBG). Recently featured in prominent scientific studies, CBGa has unique benefits, and this carboxylated cannabinoid is also desirable for cannabinoid research and production purposes.
In its isolated form, CBGa extract is ideal for combining with other cannabinoids or formulating CBGa-only products. Increasing the number of cannabinoids in your hemp products adds to their value proposition, and CBGa has now reached the level of popularity necessary to support products focusing exclusively on this unique cannabinoid.
*Overnight shipping is required for orders of CBGa Isolate over 100 grams. Smaller samples can use standard shipping. The product’s appearance may alter slightly during delivery if not shipped overnight, but the potency will remain the same. The product will ship within 24 or 48 business hours.
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
CBGa Isolate can also be used in the following finished product types
Learn More About CBGa Isolate
Like our other cannabinoid isolates, CBGa isolate consists of 95%+ pure CBGa molecules. Eliminating other components of hemp extract that can hinder product formulation, cannabinoid isolates like CBGa isolate are ideal for many finished product formulations and pair well with existing ingredients.
In addition to eliminating waxes, chlorophyll, and other undesirable botanical components of hemp extract, CBGa isolate also removes any detectable traces of THC. Compared to full-spectrum extracts, which can contain up to 0.3% THC, isolates are more desirable for products designed to appeal to wider audiences.
Cannabinoid isolates like CBGa isolate make it easy to add the benefits of emerging, fringe cannabinoids to hemp product catalogs. Work with GVB Biopharma to develop a bespoke CBGa formulation that both captures the unique benefits of this fringe cannabinoid and blends it seamlessly into your existing product line.
Be advised that, like other cannabinoid precursors, CBGa naturally decarboxylates into CBG at a certain temperature threshold. As a result, this hemp compound may not be suitable for products that involve the application of heat like vape cartridges.
Our Clients About Us
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
My Experience With GVB has been imaculate. I have received the best product and service. I would suggest the CBG to everyone it has changed my life. Josh has helped every step of the way and I am super grateful to him and his partner.
Just wrote a lengthy review which I lost when I went to check spelling. I learned about GVD in one of my reddit subs. Having done aromatherapy for almost ten years, I had been researching using cannabinoids at a higher level in my products. Had been using them for a few years. While doing my research on the GVB ingredients, the minimum quantities for purchase had been increased from 10g to 50g just as I was about to place my order. A huge amount for the more casual user. The website had encouraged me to contact them, so I did. Got a phone call from a wonderful Account Executive, William Swindells. We discussed the concerns of the members on my reddit sub. He spoke with the company president. A few hours later, the smaller minimums were restored. That's a company that cares about their customers. The ingredients I ordered were the CBD and CBG isolates, and the Crystal Resistant Distillate. The CRD was getting a lot of discussion on reddit because it has relatively high %age of some of the minor cannabinoids. The package includes very detailed COAs of the batches one receives and any other paperwork a reseller might need. Putting together the smaller orders is a lot more work for their processing department, but they've made it possible for us to keep buying from them. I've made two products using the GVB ingredients as my only cannabinoids--an inflammation butter using Amazonian oils/butters and a product to try sublingually for pain. I'm getting positive results from both, but especially the sublingual.
Great company, great product and compliance. Carter Czech salesman is extremely thorough and follow up is above & beyond.
Happy Honey Stix
GVB offers top notch products and customer service for sure. Santino has always reached out to me when placing an order online, it's great to have personalized support like this. So far, I've ordered the Full Spec Compliant CBD disty, the CBG disty, and the CRD (Crystal Resistant Distillate). All of them are very good, but my favorite of the three is the CRD. I placed a second larger order for more of the CRD, very pleased with it. Previously, I was mixing CBC, CBN, CBG, etc into full spec CBD distillate to get decent levels of the other minor cannabinoids. The CRD is perfect, it has very decent levels of CBC, CBG, and CBN, so it saves me a lot of weighing/mixing to get a distillate containing a reasonable amount of minors and a very broad spectrum product. I've used the CRD to make topicals, edibles, and also vape carts. All are outstanding using the CRD. Will be ordering even larger next time. Packaging was extremely professional, all paperwork included. Shipping via UPS which I prefer since the USPS hasn't been so great for me lately. If you are on the fence, don't be. GVB has great products.
Carter and the entire GVB Biopharma team is amazing. Very responsive, quick processing, competitive pricing & always on top of every detail. They are our primary supplier for all CBD raw materials. We wish more suppliers were like the GVB Biopharma team.
Carter and the GVB Biopharma team has been amazing to work with as one of the vendors for our company. They are always prompt to respond with additional information, turn around our orders in record time, and overall great customer service. They have been able to send us samples of additional product to further our skincare formulations and have also saved our company tons of money. Highly recommended!!
GVB is the best source for hemp raw materials on the west coast! Shout out to William! Thanks GVB!
A Cannabinoid Certificate of Analysis (COA) Explained
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is CBG the same as CBGa?
- No, CBGa and CBG are not the same compound even though they are closely chemically related. CBGa and other carboxylated cannabinoids like it transform into their decarboxylated form when exposed to varying levels of heat or other forms of oxidation. CBG and CBGa also have different benefits. As a result, it may be reasonable to include both CBG and CBGa in the same product.
- Is CBGa better than CBG?
- CBGa is neither better nor worse than CBG. Both hemp compounds are unique, and each offers its own profile of benefits. Since CBGa has a different chemical composition than CBG, it interacts with the brain and body differently, and it may prove beneficial in cases when CBG isn’t useful—and vice versa.
- CBGa vs. CBD: What’s the difference?
- There’s a pretty wide gulf between CBGa and CBD, but these two hemp cannabinoids still have their similarities. For one thing, both CBD and CBGa are non-intoxicating, and they’re also both found naturally in hemp. CBD is a decarboxylated cannabinoid, while CBGa is a carboxylated cannabinoid. Even when CBGa decarboxylates, it turns into a different cannabinoid altogether: CBG.
- What is CBGa good for?
- Scientists have conducted quite a bit of research into CBGa at this point, but it’s still too soon to make any claims about the benefits of this rare and intriguing hemp substance. All we can say is that CBGa is mainly used for the same purposes as CBG or to expand the repertoire of multi-cannabinoid formulations.
- Is CBGa isolate lab-tested?
- Yes, GVB’s high-quality CBGa isolate is always lab-tested to ensure quality and purity. At GVB Biopharma, we maintain full vertical integration throughout every aspect of the hemp production process, allowing us to test our products at multiple critical junctures. The result is a bulk hemp ingredient that is entirely free of impurities and contains the exact cannabinoid concentration indicated on the label.
- Is CBDa Isolate Lab-Tested?
- CBDa isolate is purified to the extent that only the cannabidiol molecule remains, but we still test this product to ensure that it is free of contaminants and offers the potency we claim. We test our products at every stage of the production process to provide total transparency and reliability.
- Can you buy CBGa in bulk?
- Yes, CBGa isolate is now available in bulk from GVB Biopharma. As one of the world’s most-trusted and most-certified hemp producers, GVB Biopharma’s state-of-the-art facilities in Oregon and Nevada have been the sites of some of the hemp industry’s greatest innovations—the latest of which being CBGa isolate. We offer CBGa isolate in powdered bulk form in a variety of quantities. Or, we can work with you to tailor a CBGa-infused finished hemp product that fits your exact specifications. Contact GVB Biopharma customer service today to get started.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB. Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.