Verified by Quality Control Team
Cannabigerolic acid (CBGa) is the carboxylated form of cannabigerol (CBG). Recently featured in prominent scientific studies, CBGa has unique benefits, and this carboxylated cannabinoid is also desirable for cannabinoid research and production purposes.
In its isolated form, CBGa extract is ideal for combining with other cannabinoids or formulating CBGa-only products. Increasing the number of cannabinoids in your hemp products adds to their value proposition, and CBGa has now reached the level of popularity necessary to support products focusing exclusively on this unique cannabinoid.
*Overnight shipping is required for orders of CBGa Isolate over 100 grams. Smaller samples can use standard shipping. The product’s appearance may alter slightly during delivery if not shipped overnight, but the potency will remain the same. The product will ship within 24 or 48 business hours.
Quality Management System
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
CBGa Isolate can also be used in the following finished product types
Learn More About CBGa Isolate
Like our other cannabinoid isolates, CBGa isolate consists of 95%+ pure CBGa molecules. Eliminating other components of hemp extract that can hinder product formulation, cannabinoid isolates like CBGa isolate are ideal for many finished product formulations and pair well with existing ingredients.
In addition to eliminating waxes, chlorophyll, and other undesirable botanical components of hemp extract, CBGa isolate also removes any detectable traces of THC. Compared to full-spectrum extracts, which can contain up to 0.3% THC, isolates are more desirable for products designed to appeal to wider audiences.
Cannabinoid isolates like CBGa isolate make it easy to add the benefits of emerging, fringe cannabinoids to hemp product catalogs. Work with GVB Biopharma to develop a bespoke CBGa formulation that both captures the unique benefits of this fringe cannabinoid and blends it seamlessly into your existing product line.
Be advised that, like other cannabinoid precursors, CBGa naturally decarboxylates into CBG at a certain temperature threshold. As a result, this hemp compound may not be suitable for products that involve the application of heat like vape cartridges.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is CBG the same as CBGa?
- No, CBGa and CBG are not the same compound even though they are closely chemically related. CBGa and other carboxylated cannabinoids like it transform into their decarboxylated form when exposed to varying levels of heat or other forms of oxidation.CBG and CBGa also have different benefits. As a result, it may be reasonable to include both CBG and CBGa in the same product.
- Is CBGa better than CBG?
- CBGa is neither better nor worse than CBG. Both hemp compounds are unique, and each offers its own profile of benefits. Since CBGa has a different chemical composition than CBG, it interacts with the brain and body differently, and it may prove beneficial in cases when CBG isn’t useful—and vice versa.
- CBGa vs. CBD: What’s the difference?
- There’s a pretty wide gulf between CBGa and CBD, but these two hemp cannabinoids still have their similarities. For one thing, both CBD and CBGa are non-intoxicating, and they’re also both found naturally in hemp.CBD is a decarboxylated cannabinoid, while CBGa is a carboxylated cannabinoid. Even when CBGa decarboxylates, it turns into a different cannabinoid altogether: CBG.
- What is CBGa good for?
- Scientists have conducted quite a bit of research into CBGa at this point, but it’s still too soon to make any claims about the benefits of this rare and intriguing hemp substance. All we can say is that CBGa is mainly used for the same purposes as CBG or to expand the repertoire of multi-cannabinoid formulations.
- Is CBGa isolate lab-tested?
- Yes, GVB’s high-quality CBGa isolate is always lab-tested to ensure quality and purity. At GVB Biopharma, we maintain full vertical integration throughout every aspect of the hemp production process, allowing us to test our products at multiple critical junctures. The result is a bulk hemp ingredient that is entirely free of impurities and contains the exact cannabinoid concentration indicated on the label.
- Is CBDa Isolate Lab-Tested?
- CBDa isolate is purified to the extent that only the cannabidiol molecule remains, but we still test this product to ensure that it is free of contaminants and offers the potency we claim. We test our products at every stage of the production process to provide total transparency and reliability.
- Can you buy CBGa in bulk?
- Yes, CBGa isolate is now available in bulk from GVB Biopharma. As one of the world’s most-trusted and most-certified hemp producers, GVB Biopharma’s state-of-the-art facilities in Oregon and Nevada have been the sites of some of the hemp industry’s greatest innovations—the latest of which being CBGa isolate.We offer CBGa isolate in powdered bulk form in a variety of quantities. Or, we can work with you to tailor a CBGa-infused finished hemp product that fits your exact specifications. Contact GVB Biopharma customer service today to get started.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB.Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
What Our Clients Say About Us
GVB Biopharma is an excellent source for high quality hemp derived cannabinoids. They have amazing customer service and very high standards of operation. The crystal resistant cbd distillate is very popular with my customers!
I found my account executive Jake Parenteau to be professional in his approach and more importantly very knowledgeable and engaging concerning product information and pricing.
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
Carter and the GVB Biopharma team has been amazing to work with as one of the vendors for our company. They are always prompt to respond with additional information, turn around our orders in record time, and overall great customer service. They have been able to send us samples of additional product to further our skincare formulations and have also saved our company tons of money. Highly recommended!!
Carter and the entire GVB Biopharma team is amazing. Very responsive, quick processing, competitive pricing & always on top of every detail. They are our primary supplier for all CBD raw materials. We wish more suppliers were like the GVB Biopharma team.
Great products, wonderful service, all around top tier company to work with.
We have worked with them for about 2 years and everything has been high quality.
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
A Cannabinoid Certificate of Analysis (COA) Explained
Learn MoreView all articles
Study Explores Benefits of CBD for Social Anxiety and Public Speaking
Social anxiety has always existed, but it’s only recently that we’ve been ...
Posted November 1, 2022
Research Study Unveils Potential Benefits of CBD for PTSD
PTSD is a condition that can make it feel impossible to relax, and CBD is ...
Posted October 26, 2022
New Brightfield Report: International CBD Markets Will Double By 2024
As the American hemp market matures and stabilizes, all eyes are on emergi ...
Posted October 19, 2022