Verified by Quality Control Team
H4 CBD Distillate
Hexahydrocannabidiol, or H4CBD, is a synthesized cannabinoid created by adding four hydrogen atoms to the CBD molecule. People who use H4CBD generally report that it feels like CBD but with considerably higher psychoactivity.
H4CBD is now available. Please book a call today to place an order.
Sample prices are not reflective of bulk pricing.
Quality Management System
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
H4 CBD Distillate can also be used in the following finished product types
Learn More About H4 CBD Distillate
The exact properties of H4CBD remain unknown. The limited information available on this cannabinoid indicates that it has a considerably higher affinity for the brain’s CB1 receptors than conventional CBD.
H4CBD is produced by a hydrogenation process. As a result, H4CBD is technically considered a synthetic cannabinoid, even though it is created by the same basic process used to create margarine.
H4CBD and conventional CBD share many similarities, but they are not the same molecule. These two cannabinoids offer completely different experienced effects. While CBD is naturally extracted, H4CBD is artificially synthesized from CBD. These cannabinoids are functionally and structurally different from each other.
Learn more about H4 CBD Distillate in our blog post.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is H4CBD Lab-Tested?
- All products sold by GVB are lab-tested.
- Is H4CBD THC-Free?
- H4CBD contains non-detectable levels of THC, which means that if our H4CBD contains any THC at all, there isn’t enough of this intoxicating cannabinoid present to register with even the most advanced testing equipment.
- Can I order H4CBD in bulk?
- Yes, you can order H4CBD in bulk! Connect with one of our sales reps today to place an order.
- What is a Certificate of Analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP-accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB. Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
What Our Clients Say About Us
William at GVB Biopharma has given me great customer service. He is very consistent with follow up and quick and helpful through the whole process. I've made several purchases from GVB Biopharma and my experience has always been stellar. Aside from the great customer service they have good prices and products. I will continue to be a customer of theirs and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy bulk cannabinoids.
Shipping was fast and the cost of shipping was low when ordering samples. You cannot beat the quality and price at GVB Biopharma! Will be ordering again.
Tonessa West Crowe
Everything about GVB is world class. The products, service, prices, packaging, coa system, and range of products are excellent. By far the best company I have worked with in serving my clients quality products.
Gerry Bedore Jr PhD
Love the product I buy from this company however the payment system they use is a scam and I’m contemplating whether I want to keep doing business with them. I’ve confirmed with my bank that every time I buy from GVB, a few days later I get random transactions trying to pull from my account. Wondering if anyone else is checking their statements and have caught this. I’ve called GVB and they’re doing nothing to look into this matter.
Has anyone had any experience with GVB Biopharma where they sell you a product with an ingredient in it, and they don't have the ingredient licensed by the patent owner? They won't get back to us about reformulating, they won't license the ingredient from the patent owner, and they have been very bad at getting back to us.
3rd time ordering. Fast easy process along you have and account. Nice packaging
GVB Biopharma used to be my go to supplier. 2023 has been a horrible year to do business with them. I have been waiting for over two months for a refund on a product we had to return due to it being poor quality and not the typical product we order. I have been told multiple times my refund is on the way, but they refuse to provide proof of payment. I have also been waiting over a month for 5kilos of prepaid product, that I don't know if I will ever receive, or be able to get a refund on. I can no longer recommend doing business with this company.
GVB is always helpful with a few of our company's essential needs. They are dependable and quick to get their client's needs met. Leo has been our sales rep for a while now and has our back!
Learn MoreView all articles
Cannabinoid Growth to Remain Strong Through 2026, Says Brightfield
The most remarkable economic dark horse of the last decade, the cannabinoi ...
Posted November 22, 2023
How to Start a Hemp Business in Virginia
From the Founding Fathers’ hemp fields to naval shipyards supplied with lo ...
Posted October 30, 2023
How to Start a Hemp Business in Oregon
Oregon is famous for being one of the most hemp-friendly states. All of th ...
Posted October 30, 2023