Verified by Quality Control Team
Water Soluble CBD Liquid 10%
We offer a water-soluble liquid emulsion at a 10% potency. This emulsion is an extremely high-quality water-soluble liquid that can be used to create a wide variety of finished products. Through a proprietary conversion process, we are able to create a wide range of water-soluble products to suit your brand’s needs.
The shelf life of these high-quality emulsions is anywhere from 12-18 months. They are best used in drink products but also other finished goods like tinctures, cosmetic creams, etc.
Quality Management System
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
Water Soluble CBD Liquid 10% can also be used in the following finished product types
Learn More About Water Soluble CBD Liquid 10%
Now that tinctures, topicals, edibles, capsules, and other arenas of hemp commerce have been effectively conquered, drinks are the next frontier of cannabinoid innovation. As major consumer packaged goods (CPG) manufacturers gear up to target this emerging cannabinoid market both domestically and abroad, GVB Biopharma has delivered a next-generation solution that infuses cannabinoids into drinks with maximum efficiency and potency.
Using a next-generation process, we are able to render any cannabinoid-rich hemp extract into a practically flavorless and odorless water soluble liquid. Fully soluble in liquids and offering upwards of 10% total cannabinoids, our proprietary water-soluble liquid is compatible with a wide variety of our bulk ingredients. Whether you want to take the conventional approach and offer drinkable products infused with water soluble CBD or target untapped market segments by developing a product with a high content of minor cannabinoids, this versatile ingredient can adapt itself to your goals.
Beverages are more familiar to mainstream consumers, making cannabinoid drinks a major area of market expansion. At the same time, existing hemp consumers are intrigued by the unique potential benefits of cannabinoid products, making water-soluble liquids a nearly universally appealing extract type for cannabinoid brands.
Due to its incredible versatility, it’s possible to use GVB Biopharma water-soluble CBD liquid to either play it safe or leap for segments of the hemp market offering incredible growth potential. GVB Biopharma’s water-soluble cannabinoids have immense diversification potential.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Water Soluble CBD Liquid Lab-Tested?
- At GVB Biopharma, we rigorously test our extracts at every stage of the production process. Our comprehensive testing methodology allows us to ensure that our products are both potent and pure.
- Is Water Soluble CBD Liquid Full-Spectrum?
- We can make almost any of our products into water-soluble liquid. If the original product is full-spectrum, the water-soluble liquid it’s made from will be as well, but if the original product is broad-spectrum isolate, the resulting water-soluble liquid will be the same.
- Can I Order Water Soluble CBD Liquid In Bulk?
- We are proud to offer our water-soluble liquid in various bulk quantities. Whichever cannabinoid product you want us to make into water-soluble liquid, you’ll love the fact that this type of extract is colorless and practically flavorless as well, making it the perfect addition to a wide variety of different end products.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of Water Soluble Liquid?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about Water Soluble Liquid, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is Water Soluble Liquid most commonly used?
- Water-soluble extracts are most commonly used in water-based formulations like beverages and cosmetics. By formulating your product around a water-soluble extract, you will no longer be held back by the inherent limitations of oil-based product formulations.
What Our Clients Say About Us
GVB Biopharma is an excellent source for high quality hemp derived cannabinoids. They have amazing customer service and very high standards of operation. The crystal resistant cbd distillate is very popular with my customers!
I found my account executive Jake Parenteau to be professional in his approach and more importantly very knowledgeable and engaging concerning product information and pricing.
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
Carter and the GVB Biopharma team has been amazing to work with as one of the vendors for our company. They are always prompt to respond with additional information, turn around our orders in record time, and overall great customer service. They have been able to send us samples of additional product to further our skincare formulations and have also saved our company tons of money. Highly recommended!!
Carter and the entire GVB Biopharma team is amazing. Very responsive, quick processing, competitive pricing & always on top of every detail. They are our primary supplier for all CBD raw materials. We wish more suppliers were like the GVB Biopharma team.
Great products, wonderful service, all around top tier company to work with.
We have worked with them for about 2 years and everything has been high quality.
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
Learn MoreView all articles
Study Explores Benefits of CBD for Social Anxiety and Public Speaking
Social anxiety has always existed, but it’s only recently that we’ve been ...
Posted November 1, 2022
Research Study Unveils Potential Benefits of CBD for PTSD
PTSD is a condition that can make it feel impossible to relax, and CBD is ...
Posted October 26, 2022
New Brightfield Report: International CBD Markets Will Double By 2024
As the American hemp market matures and stabilizes, all eyes are on emergi ...
Posted October 19, 2022