Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
Learn More About Biomass (CBD & CBG)
What is hemp biomass? Biomass is bulk hemp material that is high in cannabidiol (CBD) or cannabigerol (CBG) and minor cannabinoids while containing less than 0.3% THC. This type of bulk ingredient is most commonly used for extraction purposes since it is not considered to be smokable grade.
While CBD biomass includes a high concentration of cannabinoid-rich bud material, it also contains leaves, trim, stems, and other components of the hemp plant that are not usually smoked or used for purposes other than extraction. CBG Biomass is only minimally processed to make it suitable for bulk sale. Processing procedures include drying and reduction of larger plant parts into a smaller, more usable size.
At GVB Biopharma, we produce our own hemp biomass at a variety of different domestic and international facilities, and we use this biomass to manufacture our various extract products. Since it is essential to test biomass for contaminants and potency at multiple stages in the production process, we employ the most rigorous testing procedures available.
While CBD biomass is relatively commonplace, CBG biomass is relatively rare, and our access to the most advanced CBG-rich hemp genetics allows us to produce a variety of processed CBG extracts such as distillate and isolate. By offering CBG biomass for sale in bulk quantities, we enable our clients to attain the same successes we have achieved with this innovative plant material product.
It is only possible to render biomass into usable extracts with advanced extraction facilities. Clients without access to adequate extraction equipment would be advised to choose one of our processed extracts.
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
Don't just take our word for it...
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
GVB offers top notch products and customer service for sure. Santino has always reached out to me when placing an order online, it's great to have personalized support like this. So far, I've ordered the Full Spec Compliant CBD disty, the CBG disty, and the CRD (Crystal Resistant Distillate). All of them are very good, but my favorite of the three is the CRD. I placed a second larger order for more of the CRD, very pleased with it. Previously, I was mixing CBC, CBN, CBG, etc into full spec CBD distillate to get decent levels of the other minor cannabinoids. The CRD is perfect, it has very decent levels of CBC, CBG, and CBN, so it saves me a lot of weighing/mixing to get a distillate containing a reasonable amount of minors and a very broad spectrum product. I've used the CRD to make topicals, edibles, and also vape carts. All are outstanding using the CRD. Will be ordering even larger next time. Packaging was extremely professional, all paperwork included. Shipping via UPS which I prefer since the USPS hasn't been so great for me lately. If you are on the fence, don't be. GVB has great products.
Thank you CARTER CZECH for your continuous service and quick response-time!
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Biomass Lab-Tested?
- Biomass is the crudest form of hemp product we provide at GVB Biopharma. Regardless, we still test our biomass for purity and potency to ensure that our customers know the cannabinoid concentration of this product and that it doesn’t contain any solvents or pesticides.
- Is Biomass Full-Spectrum?
- Since biomass consists of dried hemp that is intended for extraction, this product is considered to be full-spectrum. It contains the entire spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids present in hemp flower.
- Can I Order Biomass In Bulk?
- At GVB Biopharma, we offer both CBD biomass and CBG biomass in bulk. This product type is perfect for companies that are focused on affordability and intend to perform their own extraction.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of Biomass (CBD & CBG)?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about Biomass (CBD & CBG), we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is Biomass (CBD & CBG) most commonly used?
- Biomass is commonly used to produce cannabinoid extracts. You can use CBD-rich or CBG-rich biomass, for instance, to make coveted CBD or CBG extracts.
White Label Product Options