Biomass (CBD & CBG)
+/- 7% to 18%
Biomass is a term used to describe bulk, extraction-grade industrial hemp. In industry parlance, biomass is dried hemp that is intended for extraction in bulk form. GVB’s farming operations produce the company’s own biomass, which is used for extraction. Notably, CBG Isolate and CBG Broad Spectrum Distillate are coveted products that require large quantities of CBG hemp biomass, which GVB is able to procure and then process for extraction.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Biomass Lab-Tested?
- Biomass is the crudest form of hemp product we provide at GVB Biopharma. Regardless, we still test our biomass for purity and potency to ensure that our customers know the cannabinoid concentration of this product and that it doesn’t contain any solvents or pesticides.
- Is Biomass Full-Spectrum?
- Since biomass consists of dried hemp that is intended for extraction, this product is considered to be full-spectrum. It contains the entire spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids present in hemp flower.
- Can I Order Biomass In Bulk?
- At GVB Biopharma, we offer both CBD biomass and CBG biomass in bulk. This product type is perfect for companies that are focused on affordability and intend to perform their own extraction.