Verified by Quality Control Team
GVB is one of a small number of companies that sells CBD Crude. “Crude” refers to the base product produced during the initial extraction of hemp material. GVB’s crude typically ranges in CBD potency from 60% to 70%. Our extraction process allows us to maintain high levels of other cannabinoids as well, such as CBC, CBN, CBG, and CBD-V. Once the extraction process is complete, the crude is sent to post-processing where it is winterized and trace elements of THC are removed.
CBD Crude is primarily used in oral tincture solutions and products where a broad spectrum of cannabinoids is desired but a low price point and lack of THC are key.
Sample prices are not reflective of bulk pricing.
Quality Management System
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
CBD Crude can also be used in the following finished product types
Learn More About CBD Crude
The vast majority of CBD Crude extracts contain over 0.3% THC. Using a proprietary refining process, however, GVB Biopharma is able to produce a minimally processed, affordable crude extract that is nonetheless devoid of detectable concentrations of THC.
Also referred to as “winterized,” crude extract is a minimally processed form of CBD-rich hemp extract that has been subjected to a cryogenic process subsequent to initial extraction. This basic process removes waxes, chlorophyll, and other undesirable substances from hemp extract while leaving natural cannabinoids.
Once winterized, CBD Crude takes on a brown or amber appearance. Crude hemp extract also has a stronger taste than distilled extracts, which may make it less desirable for orally ingested products such as gummies and tinctures but a good option for softgels. Due to the minimal extraction processes used in its production, this CBD extract is less refined and therefore can be offered at a lower price than distillates.
In most cases, opting for the affordability of crude CBD extract is accompanied by the necessity of accepting some degree of THC presence. With our advanced crude oil extract, however, we preserve the affordability of winterized CBD oil while eliminating this common undesirable concession.
While it does not contain detectable levels of THC, our CBD Crude contains up to 4% minor cannabinoids, allowing this low-priced extract to offer the benefits of a wide range of rare cannabinoids.
Crude CBD oil also contains flavonoids, terpenes, and other lipid-based compounds found in hemp flower. Found in a variety of plant species these non-intoxicating substances also have uniquely desirable aromatic and flavor properties. CBD Crude oil provides one of the most affordable methods to capitalize on the unique benefits of the full spectrum of terpenes, minor cannabinoids, and other beneficial substances found in hemp.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is CBD Crude Lab-Tested?
- Like all of our bulk ingredients, CBD Crude is lab tested throughout the production process. We test our CBD Crude immediately after the first stage of extraction and then again after the THC is removed to confirm the target concentration of the desirable substances that help make THC-free crude oil such a useful extract.
- Is CBD Crude Full-Spectrum?
- CBD Crude is not full spectrum. Unlike many other crude oils on the market, GVB utilizes a proprietary process that eliminates any detectable levels of THC from the finished product, categorizing this raw material as broad spectrum.
- Can I Order CBD Crude In Bulk?
- Yes. CBD Crude can be purchased in bulk and is perfect for companies that are focused on affordability or wish to refine the product further using their own extraction methods.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Can I order samples of CBD Crude?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about CBD Crude, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- Can I order samples of THC Free Crude Oil?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about THC Free Crude Oil, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is CBD Crude most commonly used?
- CBD Crude is primarily used in oral tincture solutions and other products in which a broad spectrum of cannabinoids is desired but a low price point and total lack of THC are key.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB. Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
What Our Clients Say About Us
William at GVB Biopharma has given me great customer service. He is very consistent with follow up and quick and helpful through the whole process. I've made several purchases from GVB Biopharma and my experience has always been stellar. Aside from the great customer service they have good prices and products. I will continue to be a customer of theirs and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy bulk cannabinoids.
Shipping was fast and the cost of shipping was low when ordering samples. You cannot beat the quality and price at GVB Biopharma! Will be ordering again.
Tonessa West Crowe
Everything about GVB is world class. The products, service, prices, packaging, coa system, and range of products are excellent. By far the best company I have worked with in serving my clients quality products.
Gerry Bedore Jr PhD
Love the product I buy from this company however the payment system they use is a scam and I’m contemplating whether I want to keep doing business with them. I’ve confirmed with my bank that every time I buy from GVB, a few days later I get random transactions trying to pull from my account. Wondering if anyone else is checking their statements and have caught this. I’ve called GVB and they’re doing nothing to look into this matter.
Has anyone had any experience with GVB Biopharma where they sell you a product with an ingredient in it, and they don't have the ingredient licensed by the patent owner? They won't get back to us about reformulating, they won't license the ingredient from the patent owner, and they have been very bad at getting back to us.
3rd time ordering. Fast easy process along you have and account. Nice packaging
GVB Biopharma used to be my go to supplier. 2023 has been a horrible year to do business with them. I have been waiting for over two months for a refund on a product we had to return due to it being poor quality and not the typical product we order. I have been told multiple times my refund is on the way, but they refuse to provide proof of payment. I have also been waiting over a month for 5kilos of prepaid product, that I don't know if I will ever receive, or be able to get a refund on. I can no longer recommend doing business with this company.
GVB is always helpful with a few of our company's essential needs. They are dependable and quick to get their client's needs met. Leo has been our sales rep for a while now and has our back!
Learn MoreView all articles
Cannabinoid Growth to Remain Strong Through 2026, Says Brightfield
The most remarkable economic dark horse of the last decade, the cannabinoi ...
Posted November 22, 2023
How to Start a Hemp Business in Virginia
From the Founding Fathers’ hemp fields to naval shipyards supplied with lo ...
Posted October 30, 2023
How to Start a Hemp Business in Oregon
Oregon is famous for being one of the most hemp-friendly states. All of th ...
Posted October 30, 2023