Verified by Quality Control Team
Water Soluble CBD Powder 10%
We produce extremely high-quality, water-soluble powder (WSP) that comes in a 10% potency. Our water-soluble CBD powder is unique in that it is fully soluble, fully transparent, and virtually tasteless! We are able to produce water-soluble CBD powder from a wide variety of GVB’s raw materials, upon request.
The shelf life of these high-quality emulsions is anywhere from 18-24 months. Water-soluble powders are best used in beverage production but are also viable in other products such as tinctures, tablets, etc.
Quality Management System
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
Water Soluble CBD Powder 10% can also be used in the following finished product types
Learn More About Water Soluble CBD Powder 10%
Major consumer packaged goods (CPG) manufacturers have recently expressed interest in producing CBD-infused drinks. Upon FDA guidance on CBD use in food and drinks, CBD-infused drinkable products will flood the market. At GVB Biopharma, we have anticipated this coming trend by producing a fully-soluble cannabinoid-infused powder.
While it’s possible to use this dissolvable CBD powder in non-drink products, our water-soluble CBD powder was specifically designed to be ideally compatible with drinks. As a lipid, cannabinoid-rich hemp extract is not water-soluble, and our water-soluble powder solves this issue by increasing the particle size of components that constitute hemp extract.
Our proprietary water-soluble powder design allows converted extracts to fully dissolve throughout volumes of liquid. With an 18-month shelf life, our water-solube CBD liquid is ideally suited for use in CPG products, which often remain in warehouses or sit on shelves for considerable periods before purchase and consumption. Since this powder is essentially flavorless and odorless while remaining highly potent and bioavailable, it is simultaneously perfect for products designed to reach mainstream audiences and attractive to existing hemp consumers.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Water Soluble Powder Lab-Tested?
- We thoroughly test all of our products at every stage of the production process to ensure potency and purity. Our rigorous testing methodologies certify that our products are free of solvents and pesticides while also confirming the exact cannabinoid ratios that are present.
- Is Water Soluble Powder Full-Spectrum?
- Depending on the source substance that is used to make our water-soluble CBD powder, this product may be either full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, or isolate. We can make almost all of our extracts, including CBD isolate, CBG isolate, and THC-free CBD distillate into this popular, water-soluble product.
- Can I Order Water Soluble Powder In Bulk?
- Our water-soluble CBD powder is available in various bulk quantities and cannabinoid ratios depending on your needs. Water-soluble cannabinoid powder has an 18-24 month shelf life and is desirable for products such as tea bags, drink droppers, and cannabinoid-rich hemp flakes.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of Water Soluble Powder?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about Water Soluble Powder, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is Water Soluble Powder most commonly used?
- Water-based extracts are most commonly used in water-based formulations like beverages and cosmetics. By formulating your product around a water-soluble extract, you will no longer be held back by the inherent limitations of oil-based product formulations.
- Where to buy Water Soluble CBD Powder?
- Select a reliable supplier when purchasing any raw cannabinoid product. You can purchase samples of water soluble CBD powder or water soluble liquid by booking a call with one of our business development representatives. They will be able to provide you with additional information to ensure you purchase the best product for your needs.
- Water Soluble CBD Powder vs. Liquid
- Water soluble extracts come in two forms; water soluble CBD liquid or powder. Depending on the end product and use case you have in mind, one may be more appropriate for your formulation. Book a call to discuss whether water soluble CBD powder or liquid is right for you!
- How to store Water Soluble CBD?
- GVB Biopharma’s water soluble CBD powder has a shelf life 18-24 months. It is important that you store the material in a cool dry place to ensure stability.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB.Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
What Our Clients Say About Us
GVB Biopharma is an excellent source for high quality hemp derived cannabinoids. They have amazing customer service and very high standards of operation. The crystal resistant cbd distillate is very popular with my customers!
I found my account executive Jake Parenteau to be professional in his approach and more importantly very knowledgeable and engaging concerning product information and pricing.
if you are not American beware they do not behave properly! we had a problem with a product that was too concentrated and they didn't replace it. unserious people.
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
Carter and the GVB Biopharma team has been amazing to work with as one of the vendors for our company. They are always prompt to respond with additional information, turn around our orders in record time, and overall great customer service. They have been able to send us samples of additional product to further our skincare formulations and have also saved our company tons of money. Highly recommended!!
Carter and the entire GVB Biopharma team is amazing. Very responsive, quick processing, competitive pricing & always on top of every detail. They are our primary supplier for all CBD raw materials. We wish more suppliers were like the GVB Biopharma team.
My Experience With GVB has been imaculate. I have received the best product and service. I would suggest the CBG to everyone it has changed my life. Josh has helped every step of the way and I am super grateful to him and his partner.
GVB is very professional and very high quality. These people are able to meet nearly every CBD concentrate need I have. Their sales team is attentive, persistent and flexible. Ask for Will if you're placing an order. You won't regret it.
Learn MoreView all articles
Minor Cannabinoids Show Major Gains in Multiple US States
Every popular product or ingredient goes through three distinct stages: ob ...
Posted January 22, 2023
How to Build A Cannabinoid Pet Brand in 2023
When CBD pet products first appeared on the market, brands faced heavy ske ...
Posted January 18, 2023
84 Million Americans Experience Poor Sleep. Can CBN Help?
It's no secret that Americans are having trouble getting quality sleep. Wh ...
Posted January 8, 2023