Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
Learn More About Water Soluble Powder 2%, 5%, and 10% (CBD, CBG, CBN, & CBC Available)
Major consumer packaged goods (CPG) manufacturers have recently expressed interest in producing CBD-infused drinks. Upon FDA guidance on CBD use in food and drinks, CBD-infused drinkable products will flood the market. At GVB Biopharma, we have anticipated this coming trend by producing a fully-soluble cannabinoid-infused powder.
While it’s possible to use this cannabinoid-rich powder in non-drink products, our water-soluble powder was specifically designed to be ideally compatible with drinks. As a lipid, cannabinoid-rich hemp extract is not water-soluble, and our water-soluble powder solves this issue by increasing the particle size of components that constitute hemp extract.
Using a proprietary conversion process, it’s possible to transform any GVB Biopharma bulk ingredient into water-soluble powder. Whether you want to produce drinks that contain CBG-rich broad-spectrum distillate, CBD-rich winterized extract, or even CBN isolate, we can produce fully soluble extracts that meet your needs.
Our proprietary water-soluble powder design allows converted extracts to fully dissolve throughout volumes of liquid. With an 18-month shelf life, our water-solube liquid is ideally suited for use in CPG products, which often remain in warehouses or sit on shelves for considerable periods before purchase and consumption. Since this powder is essentially flavorless and odorless while remaining highly potent and bioavailable, it is simultaneously perfect for products designed to reach mainstream audiences and attractive to existing hemp consumers.
We test every batch of full-spectrum CBD distillate we produce.
GVB is the world’s leading innovator in hemp technology. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We believe passionately in the powerful, life-enhancing qualities of hemp and other hemp-based products, and take pride in our research in every facet of hemp cultivation and production. Our work changes lives for the better.
Don't just take our word for it...
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
High-Quality. Professional. Reliable. Ethical. Just a few of the words that come to mind when I think of GVB Biopharma and the team that powers this great company. Carter Czech in particular is one of the most knowledgeable and fun to work with individuals I have come across in this industry. Thank you Carter and GVB Bio for helping my business grow!
Love working with my rep Carter. Very professional and easy to work with. Products are always high quality with the best possible pricing. All very important for helping sustain small business growth. Love this company!
GVB Biopharma provides us with excellent quality CBD distillate. We highly recommend their services! Carter has been a pleasure to work with--always helpful and quick to respond.
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Water Soluble Powder Lab-Tested?
- We thoroughly test all of our products at every stage of the production process to ensure potency and purity. Our rigorous testing methodologies certify that our products are free of solvents and pesticides while also confirming the exact cannabinoid ratios that are present.
- Is Water Soluble Powder Full-Spectrum?
- Depending on the source substance that is used to make our water-soluble CBD powder, this product may be either full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, or isolate. We can make almost all of our extracts, including CBD isolate, CBG isolate, and THC-free CBD distillate into this popular, water-soluble product.
- Can I Order Water Soluble Powder In Bulk?
- Our water-soluble CBD powder is available in various bulk quantities and cannabinoid ratios depending on your needs. Water-soluble cannabinoid powder has an 18-24 month shelf life and is desirable for products such as tea bags, drink droppers, and cannabinoid-rich hemp flakes.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of Water Soluble Powder?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about Water Soluble Powder, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is Water Soluble Powder most commonly used?
- Water-based extracts are most commonly used in water-based formulations like beverages and cosmetics. By formulating your product around a water-soluble extract, you will no longer be held back by the inherent limitations of oil-based product formulations.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB. Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
White Label Product Options