Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
Learn More About Water Soluble Powder 2%, 5%, and 10% (CBD, CBG, & CBN Available)
Major consumer packaged goods (CPG) manufacturers have recently expressed interest in producing CBD-infused drinks. Upon FDA guidance on CBD use in food and drinks, CBD-infused drinkable products will flood the market. At GVB Biopharma, we have anticipated this coming trend by producing a fully-soluble cannabinoid-infused powder.
While it’s possible to use this dissolvable CBD powder in non-drink products, our water-soluble CBD powder was specifically designed to be ideally compatible with drinks. As a lipid, cannabinoid-rich hemp extract is not water-soluble, and our water-soluble powder solves this issue by increasing the particle size of components that constitute hemp extract.
Using a proprietary conversion process, it’s possible to transform any GVB Biopharma bulk ingredient into water-soluble powder. Whether you want to produce drinks that contain full spectrum water soluble CBD, water soluble CBG, or even water soluble CBN, we can produce a fully dissolvable CBD powder that suits your needs.
Our proprietary water-soluble powder design allows converted extracts to fully dissolve throughout volumes of liquid. With an 18-month shelf life, our water-solube CBD liquid is ideally suited for use in CPG products, which often remain in warehouses or sit on shelves for considerable periods before purchase and consumption. Since this powder is essentially flavorless and odorless while remaining highly potent and bioavailable, it is simultaneously perfect for products designed to reach mainstream audiences and attractive to existing hemp consumers.
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
Don't just take our word for it...
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
GVB offers top notch products and customer service for sure. Santino has always reached out to me when placing an order online, it's great to have personalized support like this. So far, I've ordered the Full Spec Compliant CBD disty, the CBG disty, and the CRD (Crystal Resistant Distillate). All of them are very good, but my favorite of the three is the CRD. I placed a second larger order for more of the CRD, very pleased with it. Previously, I was mixing CBC, CBN, CBG, etc into full spec CBD distillate to get decent levels of the other minor cannabinoids. The CRD is perfect, it has very decent levels of CBC, CBG, and CBN, so it saves me a lot of weighing/mixing to get a distillate containing a reasonable amount of minors and a very broad spectrum product. I've used the CRD to make topicals, edibles, and also vape carts. All are outstanding using the CRD. Will be ordering even larger next time. Packaging was extremely professional, all paperwork included. Shipping via UPS which I prefer since the USPS hasn't been so great for me lately. If you are on the fence, don't be. GVB has great products.
Thank you CARTER CZECH for your continuous service and quick response-time!
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Water Soluble Powder Lab-Tested?
- We thoroughly test all of our products at every stage of the production process to ensure potency and purity. Our rigorous testing methodologies certify that our products are free of solvents and pesticides while also confirming the exact cannabinoid ratios that are present.
- Is Water Soluble Powder Full-Spectrum?
- Depending on the source substance that is used to make our water-soluble CBD powder, this product may be either full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, or isolate. We can make almost all of our extracts, including CBD isolate, CBG isolate, and THC-free CBD distillate into this popular, water-soluble product.
- Can I Order Water Soluble Powder In Bulk?
- Our water-soluble CBD powder is available in various bulk quantities and cannabinoid ratios depending on your needs. Water-soluble cannabinoid powder has an 18-24 month shelf life and is desirable for products such as tea bags, drink droppers, and cannabinoid-rich hemp flakes.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of Water Soluble Powder?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about Water Soluble Powder, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is Water Soluble Powder most commonly used?
- Water-based extracts are most commonly used in water-based formulations like beverages and cosmetics. By formulating your product around a water-soluble extract, you will no longer be held back by the inherent limitations of oil-based product formulations.
- Where to buy Water Soluble CBD Powder?
- Select a reliable supplier when purchasing any raw cannabinoid product. You can purchase samples of water soluble CBD powder or water soluble liquid by booking a call with one of our business development representatives. They will be able to provide you with additional information to ensure you purchase the best product for your needs.
- Water Soluble CBD Powder vs. Liquid
- Water soluble extracts come in two forms; water soluble CBD liquid or powder. Depending on the end product and use case you have in mind, one may be more appropriate for your formulation. Book a call to discuss whether water soluble CBD powder or liquid is right for you!
- How to store Water Soluble CBD?
- GVB Biopharma’s water soluble CBD powder has a shelf life 18-24 months. It is important that you store the material in a cool dry place to ensure stability.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB. Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
White Label Product Options