API Certified CBG Isolate
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient certified manufacturing produces some of the highest grade material you can acquire. A combination of more tightly defined manufacturing SOPs, more detailed documentation, and sign off at every manufacturing checkpoint yields API materials that meet the highest product quality standards available in the cbg industry. To take it a step further, API certified manufacturing and materials include a suite of post manufacturing clinical testing requirements that extend to wider compliance and formal stability testing.
API Certified CBG Isolate is CBG in its purest form—a pure white powder almost exclusively composed of CBG. Although CBG is commonly considered a minor cannabinoid, when it is extracted into a pure form it has an entirely distinct set of properties compared to CBD.
API Certified CBG Isolate is often used in topical form such as in cosmetics, but is also utilized in soft gels, pressed pills, and tinctures. This raw material is particularly valued when targeting and siloing the CBG cannabinoid is important.
GVB leads the industry in the production and distribution of this highly coveted product.
Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
Learn More About API Certified CBG Isolate
API Certified CBG Isolate offers one of the simplest and purest approaches to incorporating cannabigerol into finished cannabinoid products. Over the last few years, the CBG industry has risen to entirely unanticipated heights of popularity, and this non-intoxicating cousin of CBD is increasingly in demand for applications as diverse as tinctures, topicals, and even vape products.
Similar to CBD in many ways, CBG appears to have unique pharmacokinetics that provide this cannabinoid with a distinct suite of potential beneficial properties.
Like CBD molecules, CBG molecules form a crystalline lattice when isolated, so API Certified CBG Isolate may take on either a crystalline or powdery form following extraction. Usually rendered into powder before implementation in products regardless of its original form, API Certified CBG Isolate is 98%+ molecularly homogeneous.
Since this cannabinoid extract is almost entirely moleculary homogenous, it is easy to accurately calculate doses of CBG when formulating infused products. This homogeneity also assuages consumer hesitations regarding THC.
GVB Biopharma API Certified CBG Isolate is produced using CBG-rich hemp plants cultivated and processed within our state-of-the-art facilities. Like all of our extracts, we rigorously test our API Certified CBG Isolate at multiple stages of the cbg production process to ensure its potency and purity. GVB Biopharma API Certified CBG Isolate is free of agrochemicals, mycotoxins, and any other conceivable contaminants.
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
Don't just take our word for it...
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
GVB offers top notch products and customer service for sure. Santino has always reached out to me when placing an order online, it's great to have personalized support like this. So far, I've ordered the Full Spec Compliant CBD disty, the CBG disty, and the CRD (Crystal Resistant Distillate). All of them are very good, but my favorite of the three is the CRD. I placed a second larger order for more of the CRD, very pleased with it. Previously, I was mixing CBC, CBN, CBG, etc into full spec CBD distillate to get decent levels of the other minor cannabinoids. The CRD is perfect, it has very decent levels of CBC, CBG, and CBN, so it saves me a lot of weighing/mixing to get a distillate containing a reasonable amount of minors and a very broad spectrum product. I've used the CRD to make topicals, edibles, and also vape carts. All are outstanding using the CRD. Will be ordering even larger next time. Packaging was extremely professional, all paperwork included. Shipping via UPS which I prefer since the USPS hasn't been so great for me lately. If you are on the fence, don't be. GVB has great products.
Thank you CARTER CZECH for your continuous service and quick response-time!
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is API Certified CBG Isolate Lab-Tested?
- At GVB Biopharma, we test each of our products at every stage of production. From seed to completed extract, we perform lab tests to ensure the quality and potency of our API Certified CBG Isolate.
- Is API Certified CBG Isolate THC-Free?
- This powdered extract contains non-detectable levels of THC, which means that if our API Certified CBG Isolate contains any THC at all, there isn’t enough of this intoxicating cannabinoid present to register with even the most advanced testing equipment. API Certified CBG Isolate is a type of hemp extract that has been purified so that almost all other substances aside from CBG have been eliminated. GVB Biopharma API Certified CBG Isolate routinely tests at ~99% purity, which makes our API Certified CBG Isolate one of the purest and options on the market.
- Can I Order API Certified CBG Isolate In Bulk?
- We offer our API Certified CBG Isolate in various bulk quantities to suit your needs. Full vertical integration services are offered, and API Certified CBG Isolate is the easiest type of cannabigerol extract to add to existing hemp or cannabinoid products.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of API Certified CBG Isolate?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about API Certified CBG Isolate, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is API Certified CBG Isolate most commonly used?
- API Certified CBG Isolate is perfect for formulating potent CBG-only products or adding this coveted cannabinoid to product formulations that already contain other cannabinoids.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB. Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
White Label Product Options