Superlative Quality & Compliance
Quality Management System
Food Grade Certification
Fire Safety Compliance
Learn More About THC-Free Crude Oil
The vast majority of crude CBD oil contain over 0.3% THC. Using a proprietary refining process, however, GVB Biopharma is able to produce minimally processed, affordable crude extract that is nonetheless devoid of detectable concentrations of THC.
Also referred to as winterized CBD oil, crude extract is a minimally processed form of CBD-rich hemp extract that has been subjected to a cryogenic process subsequent to initial extraction. This basic process removes waxes, chlorophyll, and other undesirable substances from hemp extract while leaving natural cannabinoids.
Once winterized, THC-free crude oil takes on a brown or amber appearance. CBD Crude oil also has a stronger taste than distilled extracts, which may make it less desirable for orally ingested products such as gummies and tinctures but a good option for softgels. Due to the minimal extraction processes used in its production, this CBD extract is less refined and therefore can be offered at a lower price than distillates.
In most cases, opting for the affordability of crude CBD extract is accompanied by the necessity of accepting some degree of THC presence. With our advanced crude oil extract, however, we preserve the affordability of winterized CBD oil while eliminating this common undesirable concession.
While it does not contain detectable levels of THC, our winterized CBD oil contains up to 6% minor cannabinoids, allowing this low-priced extract to offer the benefits of a wide range of rare cannabinoids.
Crude CBD oil also contains flavonoids, terpenes, and other lipid-based compounds found in hemp flower. Found in a variety of plant species these non-intoxicating substances also have uniquely desirable aromatic and flavor properties. THC-free winterized crude provides one of the most affordable methods to capitalize on the unique benefits of the full spectrum of terpenes, minor cannabinoids, and other beneficial substances found in hemp.
We provide the industry with reliable, high quality cannabinoids at wholesale prices.
GVB is one of the world’s leading suppliers of hemp cannabinoids. We are proud to provide high quality extracts at wholesale prices without compromising compliance or reliability. GVB is at the vanguard of the organic cultivation, research, development, and marketing of hemp-based wellness solutions for suppliers, customers, and consumers around the globe. We ship bulk cannabinoid extracts around the world, and are rapidly growing our international presence to expand the wholesale cannabinoid community.
Don't just take our word for it...
My experience with Biopharma has been a great! I worked with Brandon Johnson, and he helped me with questions and concerns I was Inquiring. I had a bit of an issue with shipping but he helped me figure it out in a timely manner which I appreciate. The shipment arrived at my door as expected. The Products are wonderfully packaged and the papers provided was informative and very thorough. The oils and distillate were of high quality and purity in which I am very satisfied with my order. Highly recommend, wide selection definitely Will purchase again!
GVB offers top notch products and customer service for sure. Santino has always reached out to me when placing an order online, it's great to have personalized support like this. So far, I've ordered the Full Spec Compliant CBD disty, the CBG disty, and the CRD (Crystal Resistant Distillate). All of them are very good, but my favorite of the three is the CRD. I placed a second larger order for more of the CRD, very pleased with it. Previously, I was mixing CBC, CBN, CBG, etc into full spec CBD distillate to get decent levels of the other minor cannabinoids. The CRD is perfect, it has very decent levels of CBC, CBG, and CBN, so it saves me a lot of weighing/mixing to get a distillate containing a reasonable amount of minors and a very broad spectrum product. I've used the CRD to make topicals, edibles, and also vape carts. All are outstanding using the CRD. Will be ordering even larger next time. Packaging was extremely professional, all paperwork included. Shipping via UPS which I prefer since the USPS hasn't been so great for me lately. If you are on the fence, don't be. GVB has great products.
Thank you CARTER CZECH for your continuous service and quick response-time!
GVB Biopharma has been an exceptional company to work with. My representative Mr Sebastien is one the best reps in the industry. Quick to return email and fast to answer a phone call. This could be the best vendor in the industry!
Still not sure...?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is THC-Free Crude Oil Lab-Tested?
- Like all of our bulk ingredients, THC-Free Crude Oil is lab tested throughout the production process. We test our THC-Free Crude Oil immediately after the first stage of extraction and then again after the THC is removed to confirm the target concentration of the desirable substances that help make THC-free crude oil such a useful extract.
- Is THC-Free Crude Oil Full-Spectrum?
- THC-Free Crude Oil is not full spectrum. Unlike many other crude oils on the market, GVB utilizes a proprietary process that eliminates any detectable levels of THC from the finished product, categorizing this raw material as broad spectrum.
- Can I Order THC-Free Crude Oil In Bulk?
- Yes. THC-Free Crude Oil can be purchased in bulk and is perfect for companies that are focused on affordability or wish to refine the product further using their own extraction methods.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of THC Free Crude Oil?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about THC Free Crude Oil, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is THC Free Crude Oil most commonly used?
- THC Free Crude Oil is primarily used in oral tincture solutions and other products in which a broad spectrum of cannabinoids is desired but a low price point and total lack of THC are key.
- ISO 9001:2015
- GVB Oregon is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. GVB Oregon is officially ISO 9001 certified! Our ISO 9001:2015 certification sets us apart from our competition and represents GVB’s commitment to quality control and assurance. This certification truly puts our quality and consistency of manufacturing at the highest level.
- NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration
- GVB Oregon recently earned NSF International’s Good Manufacturing Practice Registration for dietary supplements. NSF International is a leading certification agency that verifies a manufacturing facility has the proper methods, equipment, facilities, and controls in place to produce dietary supplement products in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s regulations on dietary supplements.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- GVB is committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service to its customers. In the aims of continuing to deliver an ever-stronger customer experience GVB has implemented a 100% money-back guarantee that all GVB products will conform to GVB’s stated quality specifications or your money back. The guarantee may be claimed by any customer that receives Nonconforming Products. “Nonconforming Products” are any products received by the Customer from GVB that do not conform to the agreed upon specifications as requested by the customer and confirmed by GVB. Complete info here: https://www.gvbbiopharma.com/return-policy/
- FDA Registered
- Both our raw material manufacturing facility and white label facility are registered with the FDA.
White Label Product Options