THC-Free Crude Oil
60-70% CBD; 1-4% minors (CBC, CBG, CBN, CBDv, CBT)
GVB is one of a small number of companies that sells THC-free CBD winterized crude. “Crude” refers to the base product produced during the initial extraction of hemp material. GVB’s crude typically ranges in CBD potency from 60% to 70%. Our extraction process allows us to maintain high levels of other cannabinoids as well, such as CBC, CBN, CBG, and CBD-V. Once the extraction process is complete, the crude is sent to post-processing where it is winterized and trace elements of THC are removed.
THC-Free Crude Oil is primarily used in oral tincture solutions and products where a broad spectrum of cannabinoids is desired but a low price point and lack of THC are key.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is THC-Free Crude Oil Lab-Tested?
- Like all of our bulk ingredients, THC-Free Crude Oil is lab tested throughout the production process. We test our THC-Free Crude Oil immediately after the first stage of extraction and then again after the THC is removed to confirm the target concentration of the desirable substances that help make THC-free crude oil such a useful extract.
- Is THC-Free Crude Oil Full-Spectrum?
- THC-Free Crude Oil is not full spectrum. Unlike many other crude oils on the market, GVB utilizes a proprietary process that eliminates any detectable levels of THC from the finished product, categorizing this raw material as broad spectrum.
- Can I Order THC-Free Crude Oil In Bulk?
- Yes. THC-Free Crude Oil can be purchased in bulk and is perfect for companies that are focused on affordability or wish to refine the product further using their own extraction methods.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Are your COAs from an accredited third-party laboratory?
- Yes! Every product purchased from GVB Biopharma is accompanied by a COA issued by an ORELAP accredited, third-party laboratory. All of our products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure the highest quality standards from seed to finished product.
- Can I order samples of THC Free Crude Oil?
- Yes! You can order samples through one of our sales representatives by clicking “Book A Call” on the top menu bar or on the bottom of each product page. If you have questions about THC Free Crude Oil, we suggest you book a call. That way, our sales representative can help you confirm that the product you’re selecting will satisfy your needs.
- How is THC Free Crude Oil most commonly used?
- THC Free Crude Oil is primarily used in oral tincture solutions and other products in which a broad spectrum of cannabinoids is desired but a low price point and total lack of THC are key.