Tinctures are the most common method of using CBD.
They can be formulated to suit a variety of needs. For example, tinctures can be developed to focus solely on the properties of the cannabinoid of your choice, or can be tailored to create a morning, night, or calming formula. When used in ingestible CBD products, tinctures allow the cannabinoid to enter the bloodstream. However, ingestibles do not provide area-focused benefits as do balms and creams.
Among our offerings are day and night tinctures, specially formulated for a morning boost or nighttime relaxation. By combining the benefits of CBD with other herbal supplements, it’s possible to create a potent product that targets a particular state of mind.
Customization: We can custom formulate any of our tinctures to suit brand needs, such as specific flavors, containers, or effects. Our white label products come in a wide variety of options. Customers can select from our wide range of raw materials, dosage, containers, and ingredients, to build a fully customizable product that suits the needs of their consumers/brand.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Tinctures Lab-Tested?
- At GVB Biopharma, we test our preformulated white label tinctures for potency and purity. Testing is performed at multiple stages of the production process to establish cannabinoid ratios and ensure that no pesticides or residual solvents are present.
- Are Tinctures Full-Spectrum?
- Depending on the type of hemp extract that is used in our white label tinctures, these products may be either full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, or isolate. We offer full-spectrum, bulk tinctures with both CBD and CBG.
- Can I Order Tinctures In Bulk?
- Our white label tinctures are designed to be ordered in bulk and resold by hemp brands. Choosing preformulated white label tinctures is perfect for brands that want to launch completed products with minimal production costs.
- What is a certificate of analysis (COA)?
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a laboratory report that provides data analysis about a specific product. A COA should be batch-specific and provide you with information about a product’s potency and cannabinoid profile.
- Will a COA be provided with my tinctures?
- Cannabinoid products should always be accompanied by COAs. All of our products are accompanied by COAs from an ORELAP-accredited, third-party laboratory. When you purchase tinctures, you will be provided with a COA that is batch-specific and confirms the product’s potency.
- Do you offer tincture samples?
- Yes, we do. Sampling can be an excellent way to determine which finished product will be right for your brand. To order samples, book a call with one of our sales representatives. By booking a call, you can order multiple samples at once and receive suggestions from our representative regarding which products would best suit your needs and price point.
- Which formulations are most commonly used with tinctures?
- There are so many tinctures on the market that it’s hard to select a single popular formulation. Energizing daytime tinctures and relaxing nighttime tinctures are definitely crowd favorites, but tinctures that combine multiple premium ingredients like ginger, maca root, or turmeric are also extremely popular.